First Day Silence

Second Best No More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DAY ONE OF FILMING

 

I looked around the set, trying to see if she already arrived, but there was no sign of her nor her manager. Or maybe she was in hair and make up or something.. 

 

Should I call her? Psh, nah. I have nothing to say anyway..

 

Today was the first day of filming, and I'm dressed in a hoodie with a shirt underneath, dark jeans and sneaks. Hah, just like my typical clothes. We're going to be filming the scene when our characters were still college sweethearts, which involves a kiss scene. I know what you're thinking. First day of filming and the director chooses to film one scene with a kiss scene already. Weird, right? I sighed. Oh well. Dramas and films aren't filmed in chronological order anyways, and since I'm not the director, I don't have the right to object. I read the script once again before looking around and finally spotting her talking with Kim Bum. After a while, when she was finally alone, I grabbed the courage to talk to her.

 

"Hey." I gave a small smile. She just looked at me, so I sat next to her.

"Umm.. First day of filming and there's already a kiss scene." I laughed lightly but she just nodded. 

 

What's wrong with this girl? A while ago she was just talking to Kim Bum, but when it comes to me, why won't she talk?

 

"So.. You came from America?" I tried to have small talk, and again, she just nodded. 

 

Gah, there's no use talking to this girl. Why did I even pick her as my co-star again? 

 

I just stared at her in confusion when suddenly, Director Kim called us to start. I sighed, and stood up. She followed me and went in front of the camera. I rolled my eyes and joined her.

 

"Let's start, arasso?" Director Kim smiled and motioned for us to start acting.

"Action!"

 

"Ya, Park Ha Joon!" She grinned and I walked towards her.

"Ne, Miss Ha Yeun Ja?" I , just as the script said and she rolled her eyes.

"Let's go to our usual hangout." She said, and I smiled.

"Kaja. To the lake." We went to the bridge near the lake and admired the view.

"Ha Joon-ah. H-How are you?" She delivered her line nervously, just like the script said. I turned my head to meet her gaze.

"Gwaenchana, Yeun Ja-ya?" I looked at her.

"You talk as if we don't see each other everyday." I continued. We laughed a bit and finally sighed.

 

We let silence take over for a bit, and sneaked glances at one another. After a while, I initiated the confession part.

 

"Yeun Ja-ya?" I looked at her.

"Hmm?" She raised her eyebrows and stared back at me.

"Umm.." Her gaze was so intense and I don't know why but it made me a bit nervous, so I guess I showed the ner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter