Two

HOW ABOUT NO.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day Hana woke up with bad mood. And you know why? Because transferred student is coming and there'll be noisy. She haven't met him yet, but already dislikes him. To school she didn't rush. She even thought about being late, so she could stay away from all that noise…

She walked slowly. Like SLOOWLY. And let's not forget that every morning she takes the bus to school. That means she'll get an extremely long walk. And she will be very late. But she liked this idea. She would do anything just to stay away from all that bull about Rocky.

She arrived when it was time for a second class. First thing that she saw was: girls screaming and fainting. Second: Sara running to her. And third: ASTRO. But not 5 of them… 6… She looked at the new face… Typical ASTRO member…. Handsome but in same time sees cocky, a playboy and attention eater.

She was right, she already hated him…

"So, how's my brother?" Sara asked excited.

"Typical face… I don't like him…"

"Aish…This girl… You better change your mind! HE’S MY BTOTHER!"

"STEP!"

"HANAAA!!!"

"I CAN'T MAKE MYSELF LIKE SOMEONE IF I ALREADY DON'T"

"YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO HIM"

"And I'm not planning to… By the way. You don't talk with Moonbin either and dislike him…"

"Okay, okay you win… BUT JUST THIS TIME!" They burst out laughing.

"Who doesn't like me?" Hana, after hearing Moonbin's voice behind her, che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter