Seven

HOW ABOUT NO.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you think that after that JinJin and Rocky talked about love stuff, then you are wrong my friend. Why? Because Rocky was avoiding Jin all this time. He didn't want to talk this thyme. And he didn't know himself why.

"Alright guys" Astro, except Rocky, was in their practice room. JinJin was standing in front of everyone and wanted to talk." So Rocky was avoiding me and my love thyme. But I'm 100% he likes Hana, so-"

"80%"

"I said 100%!"

"You are a player, what do you know about love?"

"Well, just because I'm searching mine between , doesn't mean that I don-"

"JINJIN!!!"

"DUDE DON'T BE GROSS!!"

"WATCH YOUR WORDS!"

"Aish… these kids…"

"Okay okay no … But what I mean is that Rocky likes her, so why don't we help him? Hmm? Who's with me?"

"I'm in."

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"But you know guys…" Moonbin looked at them all "if he won't realize that himself, we won't be able to do anything…"

"Then let’s help him realize that!"

---------------

Hana was going home with Moonbin again. Like usually they were having fun. Hana was chasing Moon and already wanted to hop on his back but her phone ranged. She got annoyed and checked who it was. Unknown number. She thought that it’s her parents calling from another country.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Hana."

It was male's voice. A young ones.

"Do I know you?"

"No, but soon you will."

"I'm sorry? Who are you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter