Six

HOW ABOUT NO.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch time. All Astro was sitting to their table except JinJin.

"Yo, Rocky! You are quiet today you know. What happened?"

"Don't worry Moonbin, I just didn't get enough sleep."

"Ah, I see. Me too mate."

"Why so?"

Moonbin chuckled of the memory." I was talking to Hana."

"Are you two dating?" Rocky couldn't feel himself but he was glaring at Moonbin.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE NOT DATING. Listen, I know that it may seem weird and all since we look like a couple all sweet talking, being together, talking till morning, sharing memories and more but we are NOT dating. For real. I see her just as my little sister. We are best friends. Just like you and me, Rocky. And I'm 100 % sure that she feels the same. I'm not telling that I'm like a sister to her, more like a brother" he laughed at his own joke." But the point is that we aren't dating and I actually think that we will never do." He turned to Rocky and looked him in the eyes." But the more You be with Her, the more I start to think that YOU like Her."

"NOT YOU TOO! I'm enough of JinJin… Look, I DON'T LIKE HER"

"You sure?"

"YES"

Moonbin smirked. He never saw his friend like this before and he knew that these feeling aren't something usual.

"Okay… As you say so… Oh… Look, it's JinJin WITH HANA."

Rocky immediately turned his head to that side and he felt how chest clutched. He didn't like what he saw. JinJin and Hana were walking in side to side, Jin saying something to her. Moonbin saw his friend and grinned.

"You SURE you don't like her?"

"OH SHUT UP" Rocky didn't know why but he couldn't take this sight a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter