Four

HOW ABOUT NO.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was awkward. Very awkward. Because they barely talked with each other before, they didn't know what to talk about and she didn't like them.

"So… um Hana… Um. How are you doing" SanHa tried to deal with awkwardness but everyone just looked at him with 'are you serious’ faces.

"Great." she said sarcastically.

"Can't you be nice?" said annoyed Rocky.

"Can't you?"

"Are you talking back now?"

"Can't I?"

"No you can't"

"Who said that?!"

"I DID"

"I'M BACK!!! Oh you guys are here… Since when?" It was such a relief that Moonbin came back. For everyone. If he's here that means no more fighting and no more awkwardness.

"We just came"

"And these two already started fighting…"

"I thought they’ll get along”

Astro started blaming Hana, Rocky and Moonbin and even whole situation about how awkward it was. Well… except Rocky and Moonbin. One was standing in front of everyone and not getting what’s happening. And another was glaring at Hana, while she glared back.

"Uhum... Oh yeah Hana, I brought more water." She broke her glare and looked softly at Moonbin.

"Thanks." she smiled.

"You sure you two aren't dating?"

"ROCKY WE ALREADY DISCUSTED ABOUT THIS. I TOLD YOU, YOU CAN HAVE HER, SHE'S ALL YOURS!"

"I'M WHAT??"

"SHE'S WHAT? JINJIN WHAT YOU MEAN SHES ALL HIS??!!WHAT ABOUT ME?!"

Now Hana and Moonbin were looking at Astro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter