Five

HOW ABOUT NO.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana wasn’t in hospital anymore. She was home with Moonbin talking about her past… It hurt her thought.

On other hand, Rocky was home too, lying in bed. But he couldn’t stop thinking about Hana. Just the thought that she had someone to love made him feel weird. It made him feel… Almost jealous. He was very curious of what happened to her? About who was she talking to? Who was it, in her past that made her cry? And the fact that it was a guy and not a girl- annoyed him. Rocky didn’t know why but he wanted to know Hana better. Wanted to get more time with her. Wanted her to like him… He thought that he lost his mind but couldn’t help it at all.

Next day he was spacing out. He tried to understand his feelings. Tried to understand why he feels this way. But it didn’t help.

“Yo, Rocky. What’s wrong?” Asked JinJin. “Did you and Sara fought again? You know that girl just seems cute and all but-“
“No. Not it” Rocky’s friend looked at him weirdly.

“Then what is it?” But he didn’t get the answer. Rocky just stared at cold floor and said nothing. “ You know, you are like this since we left hospital.” Now JinJin caught Rocky’s eyes and smirked “It’s about her, right? It’s about Hana…”

“No it’s not…”
“AHA! I knew it! Tell me what’s wrong, dude. What happened between you two, hmm? Is it because of fight? Or because she cried? Or maybe you like her?” JinJin carefully watched his friend’s reaction. He knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter