One

HOW ABOUT NO.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Rocky!”
“Oh, Amber… What’s up?”
“Your mom is searching you”
“What?! Where is she??”
“At first floor, near front door…”
“Wait… YOU MEAN HERE?! IN SCHOOL?!!”
“Yeah…”
“Oh no, no, no… Don’t tell me that she found out about the last night party… She’s going to kill me!”
“Well, I don’t know. She didn’t say anything else. But you better hurry…”
Rocky ran to the first floor where his mother had to be. He was so scared. At first sight his mother may seem a very nice and friendly lady, but when you get to know her, you realize that you shouldn’t mess with her. There’s nothing scarier than her anger…
“M-m-mom? W-w-why are you here? D-d-did s-something h-happened?”
She looked at him with her bright smile.
“Actually, yes…”
He gulped.
“I have a great news!!”
Now Rocky was confused. So she doesn’t know about the party? THAT MEANS SHE’S NOT GOING TO KIL HIM!
“We are going back to Korea!!”
Did he heard it right? He waited for this for so long. Well America for him wasn’t bad either, but god how he missed his real friends…
“You aren’t kidding, are you? Mom tell me the truth!”
“I’m telling… By the way, flight is tomorrow.”
“ YAAAAAAAAAAAH!! FINALLY!!!!”
“Language Rocky!”
Rocky couldn’t get more happy, he even hugged his mother. And as the big boy he is, he rarely does that.
“Yo dude! Your party last night was crazy!! Thanks man!”
“Rocky!! WHAT THAT KID JUST SAID?!”
“RUN GUYS!!”

“Good morning Hana!”

“Morning Sara.” Hana smiled a little bit. It was another usual day in Seoul Performing Arts High School. They were heading to their classrooms. Hana and Sara are best friends for three years. But they aren’t just normal, random students. They are quite popular in their school. Some students call them ice and fire, or devil and angel. It’s because Hana is emotionless and cold around strangers. But Sara is always joyful and warm-hearted.

“ASTRO!! I LOVE YOU!”

And here are another popular group. Astro. Group of five guys, handsome and talented guys. All girls and even some boys go crazy around them.

“Hana, have you heard?!”

“Heard what?”

“New guy is joining Astro tomorrow!”

“And why are you so excited about this new?”

“Because that guy is my BROTHER!!”

Hana stopped walking and stared at Sara. She has a brother? Since when?

“You never told me that you have a brother…”

“But I’m telling you now! And he’s not my real brother. He’s my step brother… His mother and my father are married.”

Hana knew that Sara’s mom is dead, but Sara never told her that she have step-mother.

“You get along with him?”

“We are like real brothers! I missed him so much! He lived in America these three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter