Forever

Will last forever

A few months later....

Jeonghan smiled as he look at the huge full-body mirror in front of him, checking his reflection for the umpteenth time. He dusted imaginry dirt on his perfectly white suit. He fixed his tie again and sighed contentedly.

Today's the day. The day that he's beeon waiting for so long. 

"EOMMA!" Chan shouted as he ran inside the room. Jeonghan turned around and saw his son dressed in a baby blue suit, styled witha small white bow tie. Jeonghan smiled at his son and picked him up when he got close. "What is it, baby?" asked Jeonghan.

"Eomma, Appa asked me if you're ready!" Chan said, smiling widely. "Is Eomma ready?"

Jeonghan chuckled and nodded, poking Chan's nose. "Of course, baby~ Eomma is ready now. But Eomma is a little nervous." 

Chan nodded then pecked his Mom's cheeks. "Don't worry, Eomma! Appa will be there!" The kid said then took something out of his pocket, handing it to Jeonghan. He furrowed his eyebrows as he look at the folded apper being handed to him by his son. "What is this?" Jeonghan asked. 

"Appa told me to give this to you! He said it will make Eomma happy." Chan explained before he wiggled down from EJonghan's grasp. "i'll go now Eomma!!" Chan waved before running out of the room again.

"Yah! Don't run too fast you might trip-" Jeonghan scolded as his son run out. He sighed before sitting on the white couch in the center of the room. Jeonghan unfolded the paper and he gasped as he saw a long message from Seungcheol.

" Dear Yoon Jeonghan,  

                      Should I still call you Yoon Jeonghan? Isn't it supposed to be Choi Jeonghan now? In a few hours, you're finally gonna be my husband. I can't believe this is really happening. It's like 11 PM but I can't sleep because I was too excited so I decided to write this.

              Maybe it's fate. Maybe we're really destined to be together. Maybe we were meant to last forever. Because no matter what challenge life throws at us, we stick together. Even if we've faced break ups and a long seperation, we still found our way back into each others' arms. Even if people had tried to take us away from each other, we managed to fight and save each other. 

                I know you'll say that this is sappy but please let me. I want you to know all of those things in my mind right now. All of those words that i've said, let me remind you. All of those things that I fail to say, let me tell you. You're always the one in my midnight thoughts. Before I made you mine, When you were mine, After you left me, While you were gone, When you came back and even now that we're already getting married.

                      A family with you was just a dream of mine before but I can't believe that today, I'll finally get to say I do and call you my Mr. Yoon-Choi. The Mother of my child and our future kids.

       Yoon Jeonghan, you're a star. You're the star that was too far from my reach before. You were the star that the dark clouds covered for me not to see. You were the star that mixes in the morning sky where everything is bright. Even if my star is not there, I can feel his brightness upon me. You were the star that shined brightly in the darkest hours. You filled the empty darkness with your sparkling presence. You're that star that i've always dreamt of having but is too far for me to reach. Some said I'm a crazy man but you proved them wrong yourself. You turned into a shooting star. You gave up your position on the top to reach me here on the sad sad land. 

I don't know what you saw in me but whatever it is I hope I don't lose it. Because If I do, you might leave me. I don't want to ose you again. i'm not letting you go again. 

My love, meet me at the altar today. I'll promise to cherish you forever.

I love you.

Love,

Choi Seungcheol.  "

 

Jeonghan saw a tear fall into the paper in his hands. He gently wiped it and hugged the paper close to him.,Seungcheol never fails to make him feel butterflies even if they've already gone through alot. 

Suddenly, Jeonghan heard a knock and the door oepning slightly. Mingyu peeked inside, smiling at Jeonghan. His hair was pused back and he was wearing a simple gray suit with a red rose on his chest pocket. "Hyung, it's starting. Are you ready?" 

Jeonghan nodded eagerly and stood up. Today, he becomes Seungcheol's husband.

He walked towards the door with Mingyu opening it for him. They made their way together to the hall where the ceremony will be held. He stood behind the huge door, waiitng for it to be opened. Mingyu stood beside him and offered his arm to his hyung. He hooked his arm to the younger's and took a deep breath.

"Mingyu, I'm nervous."

"Don't be, Hyung. Seungcheol hyung is there. " Mingyu reassured. Jeonghan nodded and smiled. Soon, the huge doors started to slowly open, revealing the guests who were all dressed in formal attire and that man on the altar, waiting for him to get there.

The march started. Flower girls, Chan as the ring bearer and some groomsmen. As everyone was already on their seats, Jeonghan had reached the altar, smiling widely with tears threatening to fall from his eyes. Mingyu handed him to Seungcheol who was staring at Jeonghan with adoring eyes. "Cheol hyung, take care of Jeonghan hyungie, okay? Be happy you two." said Mingyu.

Seungcheol nodded before taking Jeonghan's hand. Mingyu went back to his seat and the couple faced each other. "Did you receive my letter?" whispered seungcheol. Jeonghan nodded and smiled lovingly at the man in front of him.

"I did. It was so sweet, Cheol." Jeonghan replied. 

The ceremony started with everyone smiling happily for the couple. No matter what lfe throws at them, they managed to fight through it together. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be and we can't change that.

The two placed their rings on each other's finger. saying they vows with happy tears falling from their eyes. Jeonghan took a deep breath after he finished saying his vow.

"You may now kiss the Groom." The pastor said and Seungcheol took a step closer. 

"Ready?" asked Seungcheol. Jeonghan nodded eagerly. His husband took his cheeks in his hands, lifting his face. They leaned close until there were no more gap between their lips. The two shared a sweet loving kiss. 

Everyone clapped happily. A certain old man stood up and clapped as well. Mr. Yoon didn't know how happy it wouldmake him to see his son happy as well. After all of those things that he's done tothe couple, they still forgave him when he went home all the way from US just to tell them that he's sick. At least on his last few years, he can still see his son happy with his own choices.

The couple faced the crowd who clapped loudly for the newly-weds. JEonghan looke dup at Seungcheol. "Forever?"

"Forever." He replied softly and pecked his husband's lips again.

 

"If it's meant to be, it's meant to be."

                


 

A/N: SORRY IF THE ENDING IS A BIT RUSHED. I wrote this while waiting for my clearance to be signed lol af. I hope I didn't disappoint you ! and thank you so much for 100subs!!

I love you all! See you in my next fic!