Way Back Home

Will last forever

Jeonghan got out of the hospital the next day. Since Mingyu has already told his Mom about the situation, their next target is Jeonghan's Dad. So Mingyu and Jeonghan went to the Yoon's residence to discuss wuth his Dad. 

"I'm nervous, Mingyu..." Jeonghan mumbled. Mingyu looked down at him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey hyung, it's alright. I'm here, okay?" He smield reassuringly before going inside the house. 

"Welcome back, Jeonghan-ssi~" The maid greeted. "Your father was worried sick about you." She added. Jeonghan bit his lips to prevent himself from snorting at the maid's words. 'Him? Worried? pssh- she's kidding' he thought.

"Yeah, right.. uhm where's Dad?" he asked. "Oh! Master is in the study room." The maid immediately answered back. Mingyu and Jeonghan looked at each other before walking to the study room where Jeonghan's Dad is.

Jeonghan felt a familiar nervousness as they make their way to the study room. He held on Mingyu's arm tightly, trying to ease his his tensed nerves. Mingyu seem to notice the older's nervous state then he gave Jeonghan as reassuring look. Soon, they were standing in front of the study room. The two heard a strong voice talking to someone. They decided to stay outside first.

Mingyu looked down at Jeonghan. "Hey hyung, calm down okay? He'll be fine with it I swear." Mingyu tried his best to ease the elder even he, himself, is just as nervous as Jeonghan. He's actually more afraid for Jeonghan situation. What if his Father disowns him? What if Jeonghan's father forces him to abort the baby if he finds out? It'll be all Mingyu's fault for declining the wedding. 

Jeonghan nodded. "T-Thank-" 

"WHAT?!" Mr. Yoon's voice echoed inside the study room, even Jeonghan and Mingyu who were outside got to hear his voice. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE WEDDING IS OFF?!" 

The two froze on their spots as they heard the loud rants of Mr. Yoon. Now, it's time for them to be nervous. Jeonghan's hands were sweating while Mingyu was slightly shaking.

"I'll call you later. Bye." They heard Mr.Yoon say. They looked at each other, "Should we do this?" asked Jeonghan.

"I'll be here for you hyung." replied MIngyu. Jeonghan took a deep breath before he knocked on the door. "Who's there?" Mr. Yoon called out.

"J-Jeonghan..." he announced, stuttering in fear. The door opened immediately, revealing a fuming mad Mr. Yoon. "Come here you disgrace!" He shouted, grabbing Jeonghan by the hair. He shouted and winced in pain as his father drag him inside the study room. Mingyu tried to stop Mr. Yoon but he got shoved off to the side. 

"DID YOU KNOW THAT WEDDING IS ALREADY PLANNED?! NOW YOU'RE GONNA DECLINE IT AND WHAT FACE WILL I SHOW TO MY BUSINESS PARTNERS HUH?!" He pulled Jeonghan's hair harshly. The poor boy cried as he try to get his father's hands off his hair. "A-Appa- i'm sorry i-i can't marr-" "YOU'RE MARRYING HIM AND THAT'S IT!" Mr. Yoon said loudly, cutting Jeonghan off.

"Mr. Yoon! I was the one who called the wedding off! Please don't hurt hyung!" Mingyu begged, holding Mr. Yoon back. "I-I'm sorry Appa--"

"Why do you keep disobeying me huh?! I just want to give you a good future and get you away from that rat!" Mr. Yoon let go of Jeonghan's hair harshly, making the pregnant boy stumble towards Mingyu. Luckily, Mingyu caught him.

Jeonghan cried hard and Mingyu held him close. 

"I just want the best for you!" Mr. Yoon shouted.

"B-But Appa, Seungcheol IS the best for me..." He found the courage to answer back. He sniffled and faced his father. "....and for our baby..." Jeonghan added.

Mr. Yoon's face lightened, turning into an emotionless one. "I-I'm pregnant...with Seungcheol's baby..." 

That was the last word said for the last 5 minutes. There was silence. No one in the room bothered to say a word. But that was until Mr. Yoon spoke up, pointing his finger to the door. "Leave."

"What?" Mingyu and Jeonghan said in unison.

"Jeonghan, from this day on, you're not my child anymore. You can go back to Korea, take all your things - every last of it." The older man started. "You will never set foot in my property nor show your face to me ever again. You're not my son anymore." Mr. Yoon said coldly.

Jeonghan felt the world crashing. His fear came true and damn, his Dad is serious about this. "But Appa-"

"Do not call me Appa. You're not my son. Now leave."Jeonghan bursted into tears again. He cried and cried but Mr. Yoon never changed his decision. Mingyu guided Jeonghan out of the study Room. Mingyu told the maids to fix Jeonghan's stuff for him and pack it then he'll pick those up later. Then they went out of the mansion. He took Jeonghan to his car.

Jeonghan was still a crying mess. "I-I thought he'll u-understand-"

Mingyu reached for Jeonghan's hand, squeezing it. "I told you i'll be here right? I'll take care of you hyung. We'll get you back to Seungcheol I promise you that." He smiled. "I'm sorry, hyung."

Jeonghan sniffled and nodded.

 

 

Seungcheol......I'm coming back....

 


A/N: OMG! i'm alive! This chappie is short af because I just made this just now and i finished an outline for my speech. I'm so stressed I got lots of things to finish so the next chappie would probably be delayed or be late but issokie i'll still update! I love you all! xoxo hope ya like it!