You know me

Will last forever

Jeonghan felt like collapsing at that time. He found out that he's pregnant with his ex's child and he's supposed to marry someone. Telling Seungcheol can be a problem later on but for now, he worries about his Dad. The man would seriously be disappointed at Jeonghan if he finds out what happened. Worst case scenario, he might even disown him.

Mingyu and Wonwoo reassured Jeonghan that everything will be fine and they'll be there for him. Jeonghan was so thankful at that time for his newfound friends. 

"Don't worry, Hannie hyung. We'll tell Mr. Yoon about our decision okay? I'll do all the explaining." MIngyu offered with a smile as he stand beside Jeonghan's hospital bed with Wonwoo.

Jeonghan looked at them with worried and guilty eyes. He felt like a burden to those two. But he doesn't know what would happen to him if they won't help him out. He feels that something might happen so he just accepted Mingyu's offer. He's involved in this mess as well anyway.

He nodded slowly. "Thank you so much, Gyu. And also Wonwoo," He looked at the other boy who gave him a small smile. "I'm very sorry that you have to be involved with this , as well. I never wanted Mingyu to be-" Jeonghan wanted to explain further but Wonwoo interrupted him.

"Hyung! Hyung! It's alright!" He chuckled lightly. "Don't worry. I understand. Mingyu told me what happened to you and I know it isn't your wish for any of this to happen. It's your Dad and Gyu's mom." Wonwoo told him. He reached for Jeonghan's hand, holding it gently. "For now, you should rest. You look very stressed right now. It's not good for your baby." Wonwoo patted Jeonghan's hand before letting go of it. 

He went back beside Mingyu. "Wonwoo is right, Hannie hyung." Mingyu stated. "You should get some rest. Me and Wonwoo has to go somewhere first." He said, looking at Wonwoo before going back to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan's eyebrows furrowed. "Huh? Where?" He asked.

"We're going to tell Mom that I want to cancel our wedding and marry Wonwoo instead." Mingyu said, smiling genuinely as he glance at his lover again. Jeonghan saw Wonwoo blush at Mingyu's statement. Damn, seeing those two all sweet and lovey-dovey makes Jeonghan remember Seungcheol and their happy days together. 

He unconciously placed a hand over his flat stomach where their child is developing. Mine and Seungcheol's. Ours. he thought. He suddenly felt so scared for his baby. Not that he can't support him or anything but the thought of the baby growing up without a Father made Jeonghan feel guilty. A part of him said to go back to Seungcheol but a part of him also said it's too early for that, seeing that they still have a problem in hand.

"Hyung?' Mingyu called out. "Is everything alright?" He asked with worry in his voice, seeing Jeonghan caressing his stomach while staring at nothing. Jeonghan snapped out from his thoughts and looked back at the couple in front of him.

"Do you want us to call the doctor for you, hyung?" Wonwoo asked in concern. Jeonghan smiled a little and shook his head. "No need, i'm alright." He said.

The two nodded. "Well, we'll tell you what happens as soon as we tell Mom. We'll be here later to take care of you, okay hyung?" Mingyu told the elder and Jeonghan nodded, smiling. "Good luck." He told the couple. Soon, the two left Jeonghan in the room to rest.

Jeonghan layed back down on the bed. Questions, doubts and worries filled Jeonghan's mind at that moment.

 


 

That night, Mingyu and Wonwoo came back at the hospital. They found Jeonghan eating the dinner that the hospital provided. Though the food , Jeonghan has no choice but to eat since he can't skip any meals. It might be bad for the baby. Especially because he hasn't eaten that much that day. 

"Gyu! Wonwoo!" Jeonghan perked up from his seat, putting his spoon down on the tray beside the plate. He watched the two closely. Mingyu went to sit beside Jeonghan's hospital bed and Wonwoo went over to the couch near the door. Jeonghan felt worry creep in him. He noticed the unreadable expressions in the couple's faces. He bit his lips nervously before he spoke up. "Gyu, did something happen?' He asked to the person sitting beside his bed.

Mingyu sighed and nodded slowly. "I told Mom about cancelling the wedding and she....she got mad." He started. Jeonghan listened attentively while Wonwoo just stared at nothing while sitting on the couch, but Jeonghan could tell that he was still listening. "He shouted as Wonwoo, called him names which got me mad as well and we just started shouting at each other." He sighed. "Mom doesn't want me to marry Wonwoo but heck, i'm not gonna listen to her. I'm gonna marry Wonwoo soon whether she likes it or not." 

"But Mingyu--" Wonwoo wanted to protest but Mingyu cut him off. "No, Wonwoo! Don't be like this. We've talked about it!" He raised his voice slightly.

Jeonghan felt tension between the couple which made him pretty awkward. "Your Mother threatened to disown you! What the ?! Are you not worried about that?!" Wonwoo raised his voice as well. At that moment, Jeonghan felt like hiding or saying something to break the tension but he decided to keep quiet.

"No, I don't care!" I've saved up a lot and I have my own job! I don't even need her approval!" Mingyu finally stood up from the chair. The two argued in front of Jeonghan. And Jeonghan just watched innocently. "I could marry you if I want, Wonwoo. We don't need her to agree. I know you're scared because this might break my relationship with my Mom but it's not your fault." Mingyu said, his voice got softer before he started reaching for Wonwoo's hand. "It's her fault. If she doesn't want her son to be happy with his real love then that's her problem. We'll leave her alone and start a life of our own." Mingyu said. 

Jeonghan watched as Wonwoo's eyes got teary. The two hugged in front of him. Jeonghan chuckled a little, Damn this couple are like a couple in a kdrama. He thought.

"Are you two okay now?" Jeonghan asked, laughing lightly.

They turned to Jeonghan and laughed along. "What the heck hyung! Don't ruin the moment!" Mingyu whined, making Jeonghan and Wonwoo laugh louder. "We're okay, hyung. Sorry for arguing in front of you." Wonwoo said.

"So your Mom threatened to disown you?" Jeonghan asked.

"Mhm, but yeah I don't really care." Mingyu said, looking at Wonwoo's eyes lovingly. "Ugh, you two are so cute I wanna throw up." Jeonghan commented, rolling his eyes. 

"Oh please hyung." Mingyu retorted back.

They laughed again for a bit before Jeonghan asked something again. "Should we tell my Dad tomorrow when I get out?" 

Mingyu nodded, "Mom has probably told your Dad already but we'll still explain to him and about your baby with Seungcheol too." Jeonghan felt fear creep into him again. What if his Dad goes to hunt Seungcheol down after knowing about the baby? He doesn't wanna risk Seungcheol's safety. He wanted to keep him safe that's why he got into this mess. He nodded at Mingyu, "I'm scared." 

"We'll be here for you, Hyung." Wonwoo smiled at him reassuringly.

"Thank you, Wonu." 

"Now, answer your phone. It's been ringing non-stop since earlier. The caller was Jisoo? Was that Jisoo/" Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows as he took out Jeonghan's phone from his pocket. "Yeah it's Jisoo. Is he your friend?'

Jeonghan nodded and took his phone from Mingyu. "Damn he's probably worried." He opened his phone and found 78 missed calls and 56 messages from some of his friends in Korea. Jisoo must've informed them that he hasn't been answering.

As he scroll through the sea of messages, some particular messages caught his eyes.

 

 

 

From: Cheol < 3 

11:23 am

I miss you. I miss you so ing much. I know you don't want me anymore but just so you know, I never wanted to end us. I still love you no matter how hard I try to forget you. Jeonghan please, give me another chance. I hate this feeling. I'll be a better boyfriend to you. I promise and we'll fulfill our dreams together just like we planned. Give me a second chance. I'm sorry for not giving you everything that you want. I know you deserve someone better than me but I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I'm selfish and I can't live without you so please. Give me a call or something. Hear me out, we'll talk. We'll work something out. I'll fix this I promise. Just one more chance.

I love you, Yoon Jeonghan. No matter what happens. Please call me when you get this.

 

From: Cheol < 3

4: 45 pm 

I asked Jisoo where you are and why ahven't you answered your phone but then he told me something...he said you were in America.... Did you go there to get away from me ...? 

 

 

From: Cheol < 3 

4:47 pm

sorry for bothering you then.

 

Jeonghan cried endlessly that night in front of Mingyu and Wonwoo. 

 

to be continued.


 

 A/N: heyo guys. ok i cant end this with just three chappies wth. LOOKIE LOOKIE PLEASE SUPPORT RED VELVET'S COMEBACK !!! lol so this chap is v v dramatic. Sorry about that lol and sorry for not updating for so long.

Imma plug mysef here , my twitter is @jeongahnyoon and my wattpad is kawaiijeonghan. hmu in either of those and pm me for kkt! damn i need friends. well then see ya next chappie. ill update soon!