Becoming Little (Part 2)

Big Boy

The first time Jimin fell into little space around Hoseok was completely accidental but he sure is glad that it happened. They had already been hanging out for a while and found happiness in each other's company, but Jimin was still a little scared to fall into little space completely eventhough he was sure Hoseok would understand.

---

He had been wandering around the park, without his friends this time, just enjoying the day. He watched as some kids played around on the playgroud and even as they left.

Truthfully, he'd been kind of waiting on them to leave because he really wanted to play too, but he knew that if he went over there that most parents would probably disapprove of a grown man playing around their children though he went no harm.

But as soon as everyone left his eyesight, he found himself sprinting over to the abandoned playground, high pitched giggles already tumbling from his lips.

He crawled up one of the small ladders that led to a swirly slide, going down a few times before moving on to a short rock wall that he climbed a few times too. He played on the monkey bars, almost creating blisters on his hands and then ran over to a spinninghide that he turned himself in some until he was dizzy, then he saw the swings. Running over to them, he plopped himself down, kicking his feet, that barely touched the ground, and swinging himself.

He sat there swinging for a while, gradually closing his eyes, holding onto the chain, and leaning back. As he brought himself back up, eyes still closed and breathing in deeply, he suddenly felt a hand touch his back and push him gently, yet he still hopped from the swing with a small yelp, turning around and look for who touched him.

And there he stood, Jung Hoseok.

"Hi, Jimin!" He greeted cheerfully, "Were you having fun?"

Ashamed and blushing, Jimin nodded, biting down onto his lower lip and avoiding eye contact with the other male.

"Why are you blushing, Minnie?" Hoseok asked, "Don't you want to still swing some more?"

Still bashful, Jimin nodded again.

"Why don't you speak to me, Jiminie?" He asked sadly, "Do you not like me?"

Jimin's bottom lip trembled in guilt. Yes, he wanted to speak to the other boy, but he was scared. He'd mananged to accidently make himself fall into little space without thinking the other could show up here. He was scared that if he decided to open his mouth that Hoseok would think he was weird, what if he thought Jimin talked funny or something? But he sounded so sad, Jimin didn't want him sad.

So, he spoke. Damn the consequences. 

"N-No!" He squeaked, his voice a bit of a higher pitch than usual, "Ji-Jimin likes y-you!"

At that, Hoseok flashed him a bright smile. 

"Then does Jimin want me to push him on the swings?" He asked.

Excitedly, Jimin nodded. Jumping back onto the swing and letting his legs dangle. The heard Hoseok chuckle lightly and blushed, but had the strongest urge to giggle as Hoseok began pushing him, so he did.

Giggling loudly, Jimin kicked his legs out of sync from the way Hoseok was pushing him.

"How old are you, Jimin?" He suddenly asked.

Jimin paused his kicking for a second, thinking hard as he just swung back and forth, "Jimin is twenty-one."

"Ah," Hoseok said thoughtfully, "Well, I'm twenty-two, that means you should be calling me Hyung, right?"

Jimin blushed again, he didn't know why. But he was happy to call Hoseok his Hyung, even if he'd like to call him something else.

"Y-Yes, Hyung. Ji-Jimin calls Hoseok his Hyung now." He said cutely, "C-Can Hobi Hyung push Minnie more now?"

"Of course, baby boy." Hoseok responded, "Hyung will push you all you want!"

The younger of the two felt quite spoiled at that line but it also made him feel fuzzy, he liked Hobi Hyung.

He giggled loudly and began kicking his legs once more.

---

Sometime later, Jimin had to get off. His Hyung's arms had grown tired and he didn't want him to hurt himself.

They sat at one of the park benches, Jimin giggling more as Hoseok played with his short, chubby fingers.

"H-Hobi Hyung!" He laughed, "You can't play the little piggy toe game on Jimin's fingers! It's supposed to go on his toes!"

Hoseok laughed loudly alongside him and Jimin found he quite liked that noise.

"Well," Hoseok said simply, "I niw declare this the little Jiminie finger game!"

Jimin giggled even louder, his eyes squinting as he looked at the elder with a fondness, sadly his tummy interrupted the moment as it growled loudly.

Hoseok gasped exaggeratedly, poking Jimin's tummy through his shirt, "Jiminie! I think Mr. Tummy is trying to tell us something!" He exclaimed.

Jimin laughed again, wiggling at the ticklish feeling of Hobi poking at his tummy.

"What does he say, Hobi Hyung?" He asked innocently. 

"He says," Hoseok whispered quietly before yelling, "Feed me, Jiminie! Feed me!"

Hoseok's hands shot forward to tickle the younger, making him giggle highly and try to push the elder's hands away.

"Ho-Hobi Hyung! St-Stop!" He squeaked, "Ji-Jimin has to g-go potty!"

Immediately, Hoseok stopped, he didn't want to make Jimin have an accident at the park.

"Hey, Minnie?" He asked.

Jimin looked up at him with flushed cheeks, starting to rub at one of his eyes with a small fist, "Hm?"

"How about Hobi Hyung takes you to the potty, so you can go pee and then he can take you to get some food, then home because something tells me that someone here is getting a little sleepy."

"Not even trying to deny it, Jimin nodded, "O-Okay, Hobi Hyung."

And then Hoseok took the younger's hand in his, beginning to walk to the park restrooms.