Sick Day

Big Boy

Hoseok knew something was up immediately with his baby when they younger stumbled tiredly into the kitchen where he sat.

"Daddy," Jimin whined, plopping himself down onto his Daddy's lap, "I feel yucky." He said with a pout as he buried his hot face into Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok cooed at the younger even though he was concerned and rubbed his larger hand up and down Jimin's back.

"What feels yucky, baby boy?" He asked, "You have to tell Daddy so he knows what to do."

He could feel Jimin pouting into his neck again at the question and the remark of him having to talk but he was a good boy, so he spoke anyways.

"M-My head hurts a lot," He started with a small whimper, "A-And I feel like I-I'm," He cut himself off with a shake of the head, not wanting to say it.

But Hoseok, being the good Daddy he was, knew what Jimin was too scared to say. The smaller boy hated even the mention of throwing up, he always had, ever since he and Hoseok had started being around each other.

So he asked very cautiously, "Does my little boy feel like he's going to be sick?"

With another whimper, Jimin nodded sadly into the elder's shoulder.

Hoseok smiled softly into Jimin's hair, bringing a hand up to play with the edges of his hair to calm him down hopefully, and he was relieved when he heard a tiny relaxed sigh leave the other's plush lips.

"Okay, baby," He said, "Let's get you back in the bed. Daddy will change you into one of your onesies, how about that? Then he'll take a nap with you and when we wake up, I'll make you some soup so your tummy can feel all better."

Hoseok wasn't sure if Jimin's sleepy and slightly sick mind had processed all of what he had said, but the boy nodded anyways to all of it.

Chuckling lightly, Hoseok lifted Jimin, along with himself, up and off the chair and preceded to walk them into the bedroom.

--- 

Once in their room, Hoseok placed sleepy, little Jimin onto their bed and went to the closet, pulling out the younger's favorite, baby blue onesie that had 'Little boy' printed out on the front of it in bubble letters.

He dressed the smaller with a bit of a struggle considering that he was so sleepy he didn't really move all that much and just let his Daddy do as he pleased.

Hoseok eventually got them both lied down and pulled the smaller into his warm chest. Jimin instinctively tried to huddle into his with a tiny noise that Hoseok found absolutely adorable.

The elder twisted a little, Jimin making another small noise, of protest this time, but Hoseok was quick to shush him quietly by running his long fingers through his soft hair. He placed his hand on Jimin's onesie covered tummy and rubbed his hand in comforting circles, watching as he younger smiled as much as he could.

After a while of tummy rubs and laying under the cozy blankets, Hoseok heard Jimin's breathing finally even out and allowed himself to began dozing off with him, but not before whispering softly into Jimin's sleeping ear.

"Sleep well, my little boy. Daddy will take good care of you, I promise."