Uppies

Big Boy

It had started when they woke up, the younger had fell asleep the previous night snuggled close into Hoseok's chest, like most of the time.

The elder had started to get up from his spot, a bit difficult considering Jimin was wrapped around him tight like a little snake, but eventually he made it out and stood up.

Before he got very far though he heard the shuffling of the bed covers and a tiny whimper sound out into the room.

"D-Daddy," Jimin whimpered.

Hoseok turned around with a small smile, "Yes, baby?"

The younger chose to not exactly speak but he pulled himself from underneath the blankets and made grabby hands at him.

"Uppies, Daddy? Please?" He asked sweetly.

"Oh, does my baby want Daddy to hold him?" Hoseok questioned while walking back over to the bed.

Jimin nodded quickly, still holding his hands up at his Daddy.

Hoseok reached down, fitting his hands underneath Jimin's armpits and lifting him up. The smaller immediately wrapped his arms and legs around him, tucking his face into his neck as Hoseok brought them into the living room.

---

As Hoseok made his way to the couch with the still sleepy little Jimin attached to him, he made the effort to sit him down onto the couch, so he could cut on some cartoons for him while he made breakfast.

But as soon as he tried to put Jimin down, the younger held onto him tighter, whimpering louder at the feeling of Hoseok's grip loosening on him.

"Daddy, no," He whined, "No down."

"But, baby," Hoseok said, "I have to put you down to make our food and turn on your cartoons. Don't you want to watch cartoons and eat?"

Jimin shook his head stubbornly, "Just want Daddy."

Hoseok's heart warmed at the comment, petting his hand through Jimin's hair as the other held him up underneath his .

"Aw," He cooed, "Daddy wants his baby too, but can Daddy put you down for just a little bit while he makes food?"

Jimin shook his head once more, lifting his head up and staring his Daddy down with a pout.

---

Later into the day, Hoseok managed to only put Jimin down once, but that was only because the younger had to go potty, as Jimin liked to put it.

But as soon as he was out, he was crawling back onto Hoseok's lap where he sat on the couch and cuddling back into him with a content little sigh.

"Jimin," Hoseok tried, "Can you let Daddy up so he can go make your food now?"

"No," Was the immediate response he received. 

Now Hoseok had to be the stern Daddy.

"Jimin," He said again, this time in a much more deep voice, "You have to let Daddy up. You need to eat something. Now sit over there and Daddy will be back in just a minute."

Jimin pouted as he finally slid off of Hoseok's lap and over to the side of the couch, there were slight tears shining in his eyes and the elder's expression and voice softened considerably at the look.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked quietly.

Jimin still sported his pout as he looked up at Hoseok, "J-Just want Daddy." He sniffled.

"Daddy's not going anywhere, baby boy," Hoseok reassured, "Just to the kitchen and I'll be right back, okay? Then Daddy will hold his baby all he wants."

The younget blinked his tears away and smiled shyly at the elder, nodding his head. Hoseok almost sighed in relief that Jimin didn't put up more of a fight.

---

It took less than ten mintues before Hoseok came back. A bowl of cut up fruit and a sippy cup filled with orange juice in his hands. 

He saw Jimin curled up in a ball, still in the same place he'd left him, only now the younger was sleeping soundly, his chubby thumb tucked between his lips.

Knowing the other shouldn't sleep for too long though, otherwise he'd never fall asleep that night, Hoseok shook him lightly.

"Baby boy, c'mon. Wake up. Daddy's got your food." He said.

Jimin's eyes blinked open dazedly as he look at his Daddy and smiled again, sitting up and moving over, back into Hoseok's lap yet again.

He wiggled a bit to get comfortable, then Hoseok was reaching around him to place the bowl into his lap and hand Jimin his sippy cup.

Jimin took it gratefully, already beginning to stuff his cheeks. Hoseok chuckled at his cute baby, pulling him back to wipe juice from the corners of his lips and praise him for eating his food so well, like a good little boy.

Jimin swung his feet and snuggled back into Hoseok as he continued to eat and drink his juice. 

Needless to say, Hoseok was going to have some sore arms and legs tomorrow from being too weak to say no to carrying his baby around all day, but that's okay, he only cared about making his little boy happy anyways.