Becoming Little

Big Boy

Jimin had always felt slightly more...neglected.

Not that his parents had tried to ignore him, it's just because they were often busy, with the addition of another, younger, son to take care of.

Surely Jimin would understand, he was their big and brave boy, always looking out for others rather than himself. 

But what they didn't know is that, yes, Jimin happened to feel quite lonely sometimes, most of the time actually. He was ashamed when he realized how jealous he felt when he saw his parents coddling and cooing at his younger brother.

Why didn't he ever get that? 

He wanted to be cuddled into a warm chest, cooed at and praised, to be kissed better when he fell down and more. He wanted to be taken care of too.

Yet, his seventeen year old mind couldn't quite understand just why he wanted these things so badly.

---

He had found out one day though, sure enough. While he was out with his friends.

They were all talking loudly, boasting about girls and guys they had slept with.

Things that made Jimin blush so hard that tears gathered in his eyes.

He stupidly enough hadn't been paying much attention when he excused himself from them, making up some excuse of needing to go pee, and hurriedly scurried off.

No sooner than that had he found hinself face first in a warm chest that suddenly had all his wants being rushed to the surface.

He felt strong hands gently being placed on his shoulders as he was pulled out of the strangers chest and was met with a concerned look but also a breathtakingly bright smile that could've made the sun take a run for it's money. 

"Are you okay there, baby?" The stranger's slightly deep voice pierced his ears and he nearly melted at the pet name.

Without a thought, a tiny squeaking noise left Jimin's lips as he nodded quickly, eyes staring down at his feet that he noticed were considerably smaller than the said stranger's, which didn't help the flush that was steadily spreading throughout his face and reaching his ears.

Stranger man chuckled lightly then, a sound Jimin wouldn't mind hearing for the rest of his life.

"Sorry if I scared you. My name is Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you." Hoseok said, letting that lovely smile cross his features once more.

Jimin just stood there, his lips slightly parted like he was mesmerized, he was also pretty sure his eyes were twinkling like something out of a fairytale.

Hoseok's lips were moving now, he noticed. So, he quickly snapped himself out of his daze to try and listen.

"H-Huh?" He asked shyly, embarrassed that he'd gotten so distracted by the man.

But in return, he got another understanding smile, "I said, would you like to tell me your name, hm?"

The other spoke to Jimin in only a way that Jimin could describe as his parents speaking to his little brother and his heart warmed.

"I-I'm Park Ji-Jimin." He stammered quietly. 

"What was that?" Hoseok questioned, "I couldn't quite hear you. Can you speak up for me, baby?"

With another blush making its way to his face, Jimin spoke a little louder, "My n-name is P-Park Jimin."

"There we go," Hoseok said as he smiled, "Good job."

To anyone else, the praise may have seemed sarcastic but to Jimin, it only made him want to hug the other man and curl up into a little ball all at the same time.

"Where were you going in such a hurry?" Hoseok asked suddenly, and Jimin haf almost forgotten about why he came this way in the first place. Even though it started off as an excuse, he actually did really need to pee now, his bladder wasn't the strongest of them all.

"O-Oh," He spoke, "I-I was going to the, u-um, bathroom." Embarrassed to be telling the other even though it was a normal, everyday thing.

"No need to be ashamed, Minnie," Hoseok chirped, "Here, I'll walk you, okay?"

"O-Okay." Jimin responded, blushing again at the nickname already given to him, and waddling along beside Hoseok as the other began walking.

And as the other straightforwardly and confidently took his hand on the way, even though they'd only just met, Jimin new there was something special about him.