Playtime

Big Boy

It was the middle of the day and Jimin was laid out on his tummy in the living room, clothed in only a pair of boxers and a big sweater that smelled like his Daddy's cologne.

He had crayons thrown about the floor, a blue one clutched in his hand as he colored in a picture of a star.

When he finished, he smiled brightly, scrambling to get up off the floor. He eventually did get up with a little struggle, hurriedly grabbing his coloring book and sprinting into the kitchen.

"Daddy, Daddy!" The excited little boy called, "Look!"

With a big smile of his own, Hoseok turned around from where he was stood at the fridge with his glass of water, sitting it down.

"Oh!" He exclaimed, "Look at what a good job my little boy did! It's so pretty, baby."

He reached his hand forward, touching one of the younger boy's chubby cheeks.

But Jimin flinched back, "Daddy!" He yelped, "Your hand's so cold!"

"Ah, I'm sorry, baby boy," He apologized, "Daddy had cold water in his hand."

Jimin crinkled his nose up at the elder cutely, then suddenly remembered what he had ran into the kitchen for.

"Daddy, can we put my picture on the fridge, please?" He asked sweetly.

"Of course we can, baby. Here, let me see it."

Jimin held out the picture to Hoseok, watching quietly as the elder took it, along with some tape, and attached it to a part of the fridge with a smile.

It overlapped the many other pictures Jimin had colored over a few months, he'd recently been wanting to showcase all of his coloring, and how could Hoseok saw no to him when the younger seemed so proud of himself, and the elder was too.

"Aw, baby," Hoseok spoke, "It's so pretty. Just like you." He said teasingly, poking Jimin straight in his soft tummy and making him giggle loudly, his hands flying down to cover the spot as he took off running into the living room.

The older boy immediately chased behind him, getting to the living room just a step behind the other, and practically talking him to the couch.

Hoseok's hands shot to Jimin's sides, digging in and tickling him until he was gasping for air, face flushed a bright red as he continued to giggle noisily.

"D-Daddy! Stop, st-stop," He squeaked, wriggling under the elder's attacking hands, "Da-Daddy, stop! I-I gotta go p-pee!"

Hoseok stopped quickly, pulling his hands back and watched as Jimin panted for air, the younger cautiously got up off the couch and waddled toward the bathroom.

Hoseok laughed as he sat waiting on his baby to be done, he'd always had such a sensitive bladder, the elder about it a lot.

Soon enough, Jimin was immerging from the bathroom with another shy smile directed towards his Daddy.

"Did my baby wash his hands?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes, Daddy!" Jimin responded quickly, "Now they smell like strawberries!" He said while bringing them up a sniffing them.

With a chuckle, Hoseok spoke, "Good boy."

Jimin blushed and shuffled back over, placing himself in Hoseok's lap.

"Can we nap, Daddy? I'm tired." Jimin said, rubbing small fist over one of his eyes sleepily.

"Of course, Jiminie. Do you want to sleep here or in Daddy's bed?"

"Da-Daddy's bed." The younger stammered sleepily.

Once they made it into their room, Hoseok helped Jimin into the bed, tucking the both of them in securely and snuggling Jimin into his chest.

Jimin's eyes were beginning to flutter shut as he decided to talk again, "Can we have more playtime when we wake up, Daddy?"

"Yes, Jimin, but sleep now, okay? And you and Daddy can play when you wake up from your nap." He responded.

With a yawn, Jimin nodded into Hoseok's chest slowly, "Okay, Daddy."

And they fell asleep with Hoseok petting a hand through Jimin's fluffy black hair as the younger on his thumb quietly.