♥ 아홉 ♥

My Life Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ooof. Guys. lol, without further adue.

JiEun POV

Somehow, someway, I've landed myself in the most nerve wracking position of my entire life.

Hakyeon is on top of me, supporting himself only with his elbows. His shirtless torso is touching my bare chest and I can't help but to freeze, unfamiliar with this new feeling. His breath gently fans my face, and his chocolate brown orbs stare deeply into my own, clouded with lust and...something else? I can't quite put my finger on it.

I can feel Hakyeon's excitement thorugh his grey sweatpants and it's causing a foreign warmth to pool in my core. We'd gone up to my room after we watched a movie and ate pizza and then next thing I know we were passionately kissing on my bed and my shirt goes flying to god knows where.

I can tell Hakyeon is holding himself back, and on one hand I am grateful, yet on the other hand I wish he'd just come that much closer to my body. What is this dilemma?

I know the attraction is there. I know we want each other, it's just that, what if this changes our "relationship"? Well, what nonexistent one there actually is.

I like the way things are now, how we can laugh and tease each other to no end. We can be next to each other comfortably and at ease. Would having change all of that? 

Would he loose interest and dump me all because I gave him what, maybe, he ultimately wanted from me? These were the questions floating through my head. When I felt Hakyeon plant soft kisses down my neck, I lost my train of thought.

Hakyeon's POV

I had to rub my eyes to make sure I was not seeing things. I stared at Ji's text message in disbelief. Condoms?

Oh my god.

I mean, that only has one meaning, right? It all adds up. Her mother will be out of town, we'll be all by ourselves at the house, and clearly we like each other, but...wow.

I didn't know how to react to Ji's request for condoms. It was exhilarating to think about, but also terrifying. What if I wasn't good enough for her? What i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter