Taehyung x reader | Unsuspecing Love |

BTS x Reader

You held your mums hand as you walked to kindergarten holding your mums hand swinging it back and forth “Mum there’s meant to be a new boy joining our school today” you said as you looked up at her “are you going to be his friend” your mum asked looking at you swinging her arm in time with yours. “If he’s nice then maybe”.


You ran into school and met up with your friends, when everyone was in class and the school day had started, your teacher did the register and introduced the new boy “Hello my name is Taehyung” he said waving his hand towards the class, you don’t know why but you immediately found a liking towards this boy. As your teacher announced that it was playtime everyone ran off to play with their friends leaving the boy on his own.


As you left your friends you walked over to the lonely boy and sat in front of him on the carpet “Hi my names (y/n)” you said giving him a smile as he looked at you. His confusion was immediately replaced by a cute box smile “Hi I’m Taehyung but you can call me Tae, do you…By any chance want to play with me” he asked playing with his fingers “I’d love to, do you want to meet my friends and we can all play together” he immediately agreed and you both ran of meeting your friends and playing together.


A few years had passed and you were still friends with Tae, best friends to be exact. He would walk you home after school where you would play in your house for hours before he ran to the house across the street where he lived.


It was early in the morning when you were getting ready for school; you had just finished packing your bag when the doorbell rang grabbing your bag and throwing it over your shoulder and running down the stairs. As you flung the door open Tae stood on the other side “Morning Tae Tae, mum I’m leaving now” you shouted up the stairs closing the door behind you. “Let’s go” he said pulling you down the street where you both ran making your way towards the school.


“Race you” you shouted as you overtook him barely and ran as fast as you could towards the school. As you got to school panting you looked behind you to gloat that you had won but you couldn’t see Tae, you turned around spinning in circles making yourself dizzy trying to find him. “looking for me” you ce more and came face to face with a smirking Tae, you huffed “I thought I beat you for once” you winded “aww don’t be a baby” he said pulling you into a hug.


When you were 15 you had a crush on a boy, his name was Min woo, he was cute and captain of the football team. You told Tae about this crush and he seemed to get jealous but you just passed it of as nothing. As you walked into the lesson you saw your crush in front of you. You nearly embarrassed yourself by tripping but Tae came out of nowhere and caught you “Thanks Tae Tae” you smiled as he caught you before walking away.


You were walking through the school halls when you heard someone talking, you being sneaky you stood round the corner and listened to them “Have you seen that (y/n) girl though, I think she likes you” you heard someone say, why where they talking about you “Oh yeah her, she just annoys me” you didn’t know what to do, you just walked away. As you were walking out of school you bumped into Tae “Hey what’s up, what happened” you just looked at him with teary eyes “You know the guy I like, I hate him now” you looked up at Tae and he seemed happy “What are you happy about, your best friend has just had her heart broken” you pushed Tae and walked of before he could say anything.


It was the night of prom and you didn’t want to go, you had a dress and shoes to match but the reason you didn’t want to go was that you would have to go alone. As you laid on the bed you felt like crap wasting your life doing nothing. “(y/n) there’s someone at the door for you” your mum shouted up the stairs so you made a move rolling of the bed and walking down the stairs. Once you got to the bottom of the stairs you saw Tae stood there in a suit with a bouquet of roses in his hands. “What are you doing all dressed up” he just smiled at you “I’m going to prom with you that’s what” you couldn’t believe he was taking you, sure you like him but you didn’t think the feeling was mutual. “And before you say no I’m taking you so go get changed” you turned around once he had finished and walked up the stairs getting changed into the dress.


You walked into the hall your prom was being held at, you had hold of Tae’s arm. You where fashionably late as people would say but it looked like prom had only just started so you didn’t miss anything “Can I have this dance” you turned to face tae to see the box smile spread across his face “Sure” you didn’t realise until that moment how much you actually loved Tae, and why you always wanted him around.