Jungkook x reader | Just being you |

BTS x Reader

"Ice cream cake....." you pulled the headphones out of your ears harshly, wrapping them around your phone after pausing the song. Your target was in sight so you pulled up your hood trying to blend in with the shadows of the night. You slowly unsheathed your sword and walked closer to the unsuspecting victim.

"Don't do this, I didn't do anything, don't do this" the man slid down the wall onto the floor realizing her had no escape, he tried to plea for his life but you were having none of it "What do you think I am, a judge deciding whether you are guilty or not. If you haven't notice I don't follow the law and it’s my job to make sure you stop here so it the end of the line for you. Bye" people trying to escape from you got on your nerves and annoyed you more.

You smirked "A job well done if I do say so myself" you said as you turned away walking back the way you came putting your headphones back in your ears.

You sat flicking through the tv channels until you came to the news, they were talking about the person you had killed, they had no evidence it was you and they had no idea who the victim was. "Yeah, ok, just send someone over with the details and you will have it done as soon as possible". You ended the phone call with you say 'boss' someone else wanted someone dead. You were hired to assassinate people and leave no evidence. You yourself liked the thrill of murdering not so innocent people, getting them of the streets so they wouldn't bother people anymore is what you liked to say but in reality you just loved the easy pay.

"Male around 6ft 1. This is what he looks like" you were shown a picture by the usual errand runner Taehyung.
"Thanks Tae, tell the boss I'll have it done by tonight, the latest being tomorrow so he should have my money ready". Tae was a sweet boy; you didn't know why he socialized with your kind.

The body was left in a brutal position. You wanted to have another thrill one that you have had once before. Years ago when you were not as experienced as you are now you were caught by the cops but they had no evidence against you other than finding a piece of chewing gum you had spat out at the murder sight. You decided to do it once more knowing you wouldn't get caught.

With the money you had you had bought yourself a nice apartment, nothing expensive but something that looked completely opposite to the stereotypical murderer kind. You had a walk in wardrobe which had a door behind a rack of your clothes. The door couldn't be seen by the blind eye and could only be opened by your voice saying specific words. Inside the sealed door was a room full of different costumes and weapons, depending on the occasion, you had a pile of id in a file which you could use all having a solid back story that made sense having history back to the day you were born.

There was a loud knock on your door one you had been expecting but you didn't expect them to take this long "Coming" you shouted cheerily "Mam we are here to ask you a few questions" you opened the door to see a purple haired uniformed cop "Would you like to come in" you asked sweetly moving out of the way.

Since then you hadn't seen the cop again until you were introduced to someone who was meant to be joining you on your job "So who is this new guy" you asked your boss "His names Jungkook, he's an ex-cop. He got fired for assaulting a prisoner, he seemed fit for the job so I hired him, he's under the same conditions as you and you'll be taking him on a few of your jobs so he can get a hang of it".

When you first saw him you though he was sweet and wouldn't get in your way Haha you were mistaken, he acted like a kid, he was arrogant, cocky and had that smile that made you want to slap him but fall in love with him at the same time. "Will you shut up for once, couldn't you be like Tae and listen to me for once and not act like a little " you were furious with him, he nearly got you caught and it wasn't the first time. "I know what you are doing, you are trying to annoy me, and you are seeing how fast you can annoy me. Do you want to die" you gave him a threatening glare and just wanted to kill him at that moment.

You were walking down the dark streets of Seoul following the victim to his destination planning to make sure he doesn't turn up. As you walked around the corner you lost sight of him. "Kookie did you see where he went" you turned to the man behind you whispering.
"No did you lose him" he asked smirking
"No I didn't lose him, you didn't help me watch him so it’s your fault"
"I'll go luck for him and if I find him you'll hear my call" he whispered before disappearing around the corner.

You sat and waited for Kookie to happen, you had been waiting for about half an hour but there was no sign of either man. You closed your eyes momentarily and felt a sharp pain in your side. You looked down at your stomach and saw the large metal weapon sticking out of your stomach. You looked up to see the man you were looking for staring back at you, your vision became blurry from blood loss and you couldn't do anything other than black out.

You woke up to see Jungkook pacing back and forth in front of you “I’ve been such a ; I should have stayed and protected her instead of wanting to be an arrogant arse and find someone she lost. Ugh couldn’t I just tell her I love her instead of acting that way, I’ll tell her when she wakes up” you decided now was your time to speak up “Tell me what” you saw him blush and look back at you “Nothing, nothing Haha” you smiled slightly wondering when he was going to tell you and how you were going to answer him. You didn’t know whether you loved him or not.


I'm sorry if its got a rubbish ending, I didnt know how to end it and I kind of got bored of the chapter but I continued anyway. Hope you like it remember to request - Hayley