Jhope x reader | Missing you |

BTS x Reader

You sat on the bed you used to share letting the tears fall slowly, remembering the times you two shared.

"Why did it have to be so perfect" you said to yourself as you looked at particular photos. You stopped on one photo of the both of you, it was after you had got together, you were both 16 and where walking along the beach.

"Hobie, I'm so happy to be with you, you know that right" You looked at your intertwined hands then up to his cute handsome face. He looked into your eyes, and became all serious, you thought he regretted something until he burst out into a happy smile and said "Saranghae" putting his arms above his head forming a heart "Yah Hobie you’re so childish".

On photo after another nearly all of them having memories. There was on from the day he auditioned for BigHit, you had wished him look and waited for him as his audition went on.

"What if I get turned down or they don't like me" He had a worried luck on his face worrying that he would be rejected again "You'll be fine and if they don't accept you then they are blind to talent" he smiled at you as you cheered him on "Hwaiting" you called after he kissed you on the lips and ran towards the stairs "Hwaiting" he replied before disappearing inside the building.

You never deleted pictures that held memories, even if it was just a sun set of the waves crashing on to the beach there was a reason you took the photo and a memory behind it.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, and happy birthday dear Hobie happy birthday to you" You brought out the small cake from the kitchen, your present for him already on the table. "Make a wish" you said and he blew out the candles smiling at you "I know it’s not as good as the one you got of your team mates but I hope you still like it" You sat on the chair opposite him and put the cake down. He reached across the table and held both your hands and said "I love it and the size of the cake doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that you are here with me".

You didn't fight much but when you did it was a big fight but it was always resolved quickly.

"Hobie, I can’t do it anymore, I can’t do it, I know your famous and your always practicing and I don't want to sound ungrateful but I never see you and we both know that long distance relationships never work" you were on the verge of tears, you were so frustrated and angry at the world but you were not angry at him. "(y/n) please don't be like this, I can’t help it, it’s my job and you know I can’t help it. If I could I would be spending all my time with you and you know it. We've been together for 5 years now you should know that I would do anything for you" He wasn't shouting at you he was just angry as well. "I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry I just need time" you walked into your room and him left going back to his dorm. After that you hadn't talked to him for days but you both came to your senses and said you were sorry and then everything was back to normal.

You had enough guilt already and looking through the photos made it worse. You tossed your phone onto your bed and just sat there staring into space thinking of nothing. Every once in a while your phone would make a noise telling you you had a text message or someone was phoning you but you ignored it. This time you had really hurt him and you didn't know if things were going to get better.

"Hobie I know what you are going to say but it won’t work, nothing will work anymore. I love you, I really do but I can’t live like this anymore. When we first met and when we were together for a few years you were the only thing I saw in my future, You where my Hope, the smile I loved to see every day even if it was only a video call over the phone, but you've been gone for months, on tour, practicing, recording. An important thing in a relationship is for me to be able to see you and be with you in the night, you holding me in your arms as we fall asleep.... I just need time, a lot of time. I'll phone you when I'm ready" he stayed quiet all the way through your shouting, he didn't reply once just looked at you with sad eyes. When you left he didn't try to stop you and you wondered if that was truly the end.