Jin x reader

BTS x Reader

"Hey I miss you, I hope you have an amazing comeback stage" You sighed and smiled rolling over in your bed to get up. Your boyfriend of 2 years Jin was on tour with BTS in America so you hadn't seen him for 2 weeks. You climbed out of bed and put on some pajamas walking into your dorm kitchen to see your other 3 members sitting at the table eating breakfast. "Morning sleepy head, there is some toast that's just been done if you want it" Hayley said to you, you nodded your head placing your phone on the table walking towards the fridge getting yourself a glass of orange juice and one of your iron sashays you needed to mix in. You had always been anemic, it caused you problems with being an idol, if you didn't eat enough or had low iron levels you would faint, it has happened before on stage and on a few TV shows but you didn't let it get to you.


"We've got a busy day ahead of us" Hayley said standing up, you mixed in the iron sashay before you drank the orange juice, it was still disgusting even after all these years of doing it.


"You ready to go" Erin asked walking into your room, you grabbed your things and smiled "Yeah ready to go" you both walked out of the dorm meeting the other 2 by the van. "Even after all 3 years of doing this I still get nervous" Amy spoke up as she sighed "I feel the same, it’s so exciting when you step on stage but you know if you do something wrong everyone will see" you spoke up, everyone nodded in agreement so you continued to prepare yourselves.


After you all had your hair and makeup done you had a bit of free time "Do you guys want to do a V live" Hayley spoke up with her phone already in her hand and the app open. "Oh it’s started, hello everyone, hi" you said waving your hands at the phone. "Wow a lot of people are watching" Erin said "Hi" Amy said waving her hands "Hi everyone, we are really happy that some of you can be here today to spend your time with us and we are really thankful for all the support" Hayley spoke once again.


During your performance your legs felt like they turned to jelly and you nearly tripped up, you were just about to start your part when your vision became funny and you felt yourself coming closer to the ground before you finally hit it passing out.


Erin’s POV


We were in the middle of our performance when I saw (y/n) suddenly collapse, I walked over to her worried about what is up with her, I placed the microphone on the floor and put her head in my lap “(y/n) are you ok, (y/n) answer me are you ok” she wouldn’t answer, Hayley had ran off stage to get someone to pick her up and carry her off stage. “I’m sorry but (y/n) has fainted so we can’t continue the rest of our performance, please enjoy the other groups that will be coming on soon” I said running of stage with the rest of the girls.


Your POV


You stirred awake finding yourself on a sofa in what looked to be a waiting room “Ugh, did I faint again” you asked as you laid your arm over your eyes “I’m sorry guys I ruined it” you felt like crying, you didn’t know what was wrong with you, well you did you where anemic and it couldn’t be helped you just wished to stop fainting.


It had been a few days since you fainted on stage; Jin had been on the phone to you as much as he could send you snap chats here and there. He was coming back in a few days so you just had to wait them out, filling most of your days with practice.


Jin was coming back today so you arranged to meet him at a fancy restaurant. You had been practicing once again so you all decided to take a break. You went to the café on the corner of the street and had lunch and a few cups of coffee to give you more energy “How come we had longer for lunch today” you asked “I don’t know manager nim wanted us to have a little break because we’ve been practicing really hard these past few days” you nodded your head and finished of your coffee “I think once we’ve all finished our drinks we should head back we should push the time he’s given us” the three of them agreed with you so you waited for them to finish and headed back to the practice room.


“Just go in we’ll be there in a minute” you were confused, why where you going into the practice room on your own and what did they need to do. You slowly opened the door sticking your head in seeing that there were no lights on “Strange, hmm is anyone here” you called out into the darkness walking into the room to turn the lights on. When you switched the lights on in the middle of the room you saw Jin down on one knee with a small box in his hand. “(y/n) will you marry me” you covered your mouth and began to cry happy tears “Yes yes yes, of course I will marry you Jin” you ran over to his kneeling for and kissed him on the lips accepting the ring he put on your finger “I love you (y/n)” he spoke smiling at you “I love you to Jin” you replied kissing him once more.