Together Always

Picturesque

 

 

 

***

 

Everyone was in a pretty good mood that day as they headed to the airport, about to take off for the first of many more to come overseas performance opportunities. 

 

"Joohyun unnie!"

 

It was the Nth time Seulgi had been calling for Joohyun, or otherwise known as Irene, leader of Red Velvet. 

 

Honestly, it would have been annoying to have your name repeatedly hollered out of the sudden at random times but Joohyun could only smile wider at every call. 

 

"Calm down, Seulgi. We are in public!"

 

"Unnie, aren't you excited? We are about to go perform in another country!" 

 

Like a child, Seulgi spun around her in light steps, humming to happy tunes. 

 

“You are making me dizzy!”

 

Joohyun tried to reach out for her member but Seulgi ducked away swiftly. 

 

“That’s because you are getting old, Unnie.” 

 

Managers around laughed at Seulgi’s come back at Joohyun who feigned an offended expression, lips pressed together tightly to suppress her urge to giggle. When the younger girl stuck out a tongue at her, she pouted as she began to chase after Seulgi with her fist held high. 

 

There were moments when Joohyun was about to grab Seulgi by the collar but failed when the latter picked up her speed, occasionally glancing back to tease Joohyun even more. 

 

“Come here you little bear!”

 

Joohyun stomped her feet and came to a stop. She felt her stomach tingled at the sight of a grinning human bear, soon breaking into a gentle smile of her own. 

 

Seulgi made her way to her leader who had an arm stretched out, wiggling closer for a hug. A head leaned lightly onto her shoulder, a sweet scent lingering around. 

 

“Our dream is coming true.” 

 

Joohyun nodded. “It’s going to be a great trip.”

 

“Let’s have lots of fun together, Unnie.” 

 

The older girl’s smile split wider when Seulgi closed the remaining gap between them.

 

“Of course, together always.”

 

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HAPPY SEULRENE DAY~ 🐰🐻

I'm sorry I haven't been writing for quite awhile since the completion of She Knew because of school and my part-time job!

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and support for She Knew! 💖💛

I have plots in store but I have been having writer's block these days so please forgive me for the lack of updates.

I'm more of an angst writer but the pictures I received from some of you are fluffs so I did my best in trying to come up with something,

I'm sorry if it didn't meet your expectations..

Please give me more time as I sharpen my skills! Thank you~ ❤️

 

PS. Red Velvet is coming back soon! Let's do all we can to support them! 💖💛💙💚💜