Chapter 4

Pretty faces and ugly thoughts

My ears pipe up at this, "Who?" I prob gently, he looks at me, then he drops my hand and laughs, "Nah, you're too innocent." I raise an eyebrow, "Do you really want to go there?" He stops and mumbles something about the plane about to take off, I grab his wrist and say, "I will win." I declare, he smirks and walks back. I settle back into my chair and prepare for takeoff, turning up my music extra loud, knowing I will probably break these earbuds by the end of the flight. I snuggle into my pillow and close my eyes, getting those rollercoaster feels that I love, I smile and whisper, "Guess who's back to where they've always belonged," and that I feel the plane take flight, my ears unfazed. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The guy wakes me up with a tray of food, "Chicken or beef?" He asks, "Is that even a question?" I say, rubbing my eyes, "Duh chicken,"
I say and grab the chicken and a big juice carton, he looks shocked but not shocked, and kind of disgusted, "You love me anyways, admit it." I coo, taking small sips of my juice. He looks at me, "How can I love you already?" I shrug, "Not as a lover, as a friend, as a customer, dummy." I smile
into my straw. He blushes and that makes him seem younger, I finally look him over, he is fine, really fine, nice black hair and facial structure, pretty eyes and height, nice toned arms and legs, I my lips, he is going to definitely be a good , l think, he's standing there, looking at me like I'm an endangered animal or something and I don't like it,  "What?" I say, sitting up. He smirks, "You checked me out," i furrow my brows, "And what does that mean?" I say, no patience left for him to answer, this is interesting, he leans towards me, the space in between us slight, "You like me." He says it as if it's as clear as the color of the sky, I bite my lip, "Correction," he his head to the side, "I think you like me." Now it's his turn to knit his brown together, "Me?" He says, putting a hand on his chest, l smirk, "Yeah, you, out of all of the flight attendants, decide to serve me." I chuckle, continuing, "I mean, who can resist this face?" I say butting a hand under my face. "Um excuse me? More like who can resist this face." He flirts, yes flirts, an image of Alyesha goes thru my head, and I decide to test my myself, "Fine, let's make a bet," I offer my hand, he takes it, "Whatever this is, I know I'll win." He says, all smartass again, I stand up and find a private place. The only option I have is the bathroom, oh well, "So we have to stand with our noses 1/2 a centimeter apart," I say, doing so, he looks a bit confused, but I keep going, "If you lean in to kiss me, then I have the least resistible face, vice versa." He nods, "Game on." I put on my e face, what I use to get customers, his eyes widen and I smirk, but he's doing pretty good too, his lips are slightly parted and his eyes are wide, so that's what he likes, looking cute, I can do that too, I widen my eyes and stick out my bottom lip, we stand like this for a decent 30 seconds, neither of us showing any signs of giving up, I keep widening my eyes and see the lust growing in his eyes, and can feel it growing in mine, what does this mean? I think, what am I even doing?, wha- his lips cut off my thoughts, he is not gentle at all, forcing his tongue inside of my mouth and lifting me up onto the sink, I take his face in my hands and kiss him back just as fiercely, he leans his head back and I keep going, not showing any signs of slowing down, he runs a hand down my thigh and I can feel the lust growing inside of him, and me too, for a moment I'm not scared of the consequences, I just want him, and he wants me, and I probably have pills in my luggage, he slides a hand up my hoodie and feels my bra, I slide both of mine up his shirt, pulling his jacket off, he has nice abs, very nice abs, and I can't wait to feel the rest of them, I don't think he can either, l start ing his shirt and he s my hoodie, and l reveal his chocolate abs, I can't see them, our lips are still connected, he breaks away, panting, but quickly recovers, pushing me further onto the sink so my is touching the mirror, l push against him and force him onto the door, moving my lips to his jawline and tracing it, then I move down to his fine collarbones, enjoying every moment, he stands there, letting me do what I want, I smirk and look up at him, "So, you believe me now?" I coo, he groans and pulls  head up by my hair, causing them binder to fall out and my messy hair spilling over my shoulders , getting in my mouth but right now I don't care, suddenly he takes control and I end up on the door, he kisses with more tongue now, slowing everything down and making me flow with lust, i sand there waiting for him to do something, but he just keeps kissing me, and when I tug at his pants he stops me and brings my hand up to my face, finally breaking contact, "Who is so irresistible now?" He teases, tracing my jaw with his hand, "what does the winner get?" I try to protest, but he blocks my body with his own, "Let's finish this bet, the winner gets to borrow the other for a day," a mischievous look crosses his face, "Technically l won." I pout, "Yes, you won with looks, but you still haven't mastered lust yet, and l beat you at that." He says, looking me up and down and his lips, "Lucky for you I'm staying in Lima for a couple days, so you don't have to follow me around." He looks at me, straight in the eyes, "What if I'm busy?" I say, his eyes change from puppy like to lusty real quick, he runs a hand up my stomach, taking his sweet time, "I can pay for that," he says, leaning in to kiss me, but I stop him, "What if I kill you?" I ask, cutely, his lust becomes even deeper, "Oh don't worry, I'll keep you busy." And he resumes in kissing me, I know I should feel defeated, but I'm glad that my journey has this turn to it.