Calming the Storm

Calm Storm

 

I’m crying, Yoon Jeonghan is crying once again because of Choi Seungcheol. No, I was wrong, I was crying not because of Seungcheol but because of myself. I was the one at fault, he was there for me and I let him go. I let darkness and pain get the best of me, which cost me Seungcheol. I continued to cry not bothering to check if my break time is over, not bothering to see who opened the staff room door or the fact that the person will see me in this state. Seungcheol and our past is the only thing I’m thinking about. How I forced myself to hate him for dating Nayoung and not trying one more time to make me talk to him again. I did that to block the pain of what I’ve done, to put the blame on him for what happened between us, to not bother and remember what we had. Because I was weak, I was selfish and I was to blame.

 

My crying did not stop, and I continued to cry when I felt an embrace. Arms engulf my body and it felt like home. Voice that is saying ‘I’m here, I’m sorry’ so calm and soothing and so familiar. I let it consume me, because I know it was him, it was my Seungcheol.

 

“Hannie, look at me” Seungcheol said as he caress my face and slowly lifted my chin to look at him. “Stop hurting yourself, stop preventing us to go back to what we have” he continues as he stares at me, the eyes that show love and care.

 

“I’m sorry, Seungcheol. I shouldn’t have left you back then, I truly love you and I didn’t want to leave but I did not want to hurt you because of my situation” I said while struggling because of my sobbing. “It’s alright, I’m here” he answered me and hugged me. “It hurt me more when you left me, I will never let you leave me again, I love you Yoon Jeonghan” with that he kissed me. "I love you, Choi Seungcheol" I said back and it felt like I was safe, like I was full again, it felt like what we had before, before the pain and break up, it felt like love and love it was.  

 

The noise of the growing crowd and Jihoon and Wonwoo yelling for my name and that I need to get out there and help was soon forgotten. The only thing that is important right now is that I have Seungcheol, I’ll enjoy this moment first because I spent two years without this warm embrace. I will deal with questioning about him dating Nayoung later.

 

------

done? I want it to be fast paced ~going, we're going~ hahaha I hope you like it ^___^

really late but I'm so stupid not knowing that chapter 2 is hidden :( 

all good now! thank you again for reading! <3