Warm Night

Calm Storm

 

The “him” I was talking about is Choi Seungcheol; my arrogant, smart-, and obviously hot boss. I don’t like him, in denial as you call me but other than him being hot as I said, he gets on my nerves. Always finding ways to annoy me, like one time he asked me to make him coffee and once I was done he told me to drink it and then asked me to make him a sandwich instead. I mean I drink coffee and all but at 10pm, coffee at the time you should be getting ready to go home and sleep doesn’t really fit well.

 

“If you don’t want to clean tables, find a new job” he said as he was making his way to the counter. “Something that will keep you away from cleaning, like being the President for example” he added. I was about to say something when someone cuts in “Hannie, is just letting out frustration boss coups” Seungkwan said as he was giving me a look of what seems like ‘you and your mouth’ “He was also right, Seungcheol, I mean it doesn’t seem right to just leave the table that messy” Jihoon added looking guilty; he doesn’t have to be though. “Sorry, just a long day, it got to me, won’t happen again” I just said as an excuse. I went back to cleaning tables when Seungcheol said ‘whatever’ I looked at my friends and smiled to assure them that I was fine. This happens all the time, but I guess being the real friends they are, they don’t want me to lose my job. And as it happens all the time, never did Seungcheol actually fire me.

 

We said our goodbyes to Seungcheol and made our way to our apartment. We, as in; Wonwoo, Jihoon, Seungkwan, Joshua, and I. We’ve been friends since high school and went to the same university. All of us decided to stay in an apartment, big enough for us to fit in. It was happier and most definitely cheaper than renting each our own apartment, when we obviously want to stay together. “I’ll shower first” Wonwoo said as he made his way to his room shared with Joshua. “Really Jeonghan, first thing you do is to lie on the couch when we get home every time” Joshua said “Or the kitchen” he added to his statement. “I like to get comfortable, this is our place anyways” I answered not bothering to look at him; I am currently enjoying the softness of the couch. I always thought that if my bed wasn’t softer I can definitely sleep here.

 

I was almost into dreamland when I felt my thighs vibrated to the buzz of my phone, signaling that I received a message. I looked at it and shocked is not the right word to describe what I felt. Right now, I just received a message from the one and only ego-king, as his number is saved on my phone, Choi Seungcheol. I opened the message and was even more surprised to see what was encoded on it.

 

 

EGO-KING

 

 ‘I’m sorry for how I was earlier, how did you put it? Busy day, it got to me? Well, me too so I’m sorry. Have a good night, Hannie. See you, tomorrow”

 

                                                                                      11:10 pm

 

I don’t know why; must be the tired body of mine or my hopeless romantic heart, but this just made me smile. I still don’t like him though.

 

------

liar, liar, beautiful angel's pants on fire.

say la la la la la. fire~~~

SVTxBTS  hahaha