Sun and Rain

Calm Storm

 

It was a beautiful day, I can say. I slept well, cutie Seungkwan made us brunch, the sun is up, and no sign of a gloomy bad weather. We got ready by 1pm and head to the coffee shop. “Wonwoo-hyung!” we were about to cross the street to the shop when we heard someone called Wonwoo. We looked at the person and a handsome and tall guy was running our way.

 

He stopped in front of us and smiled, Mingyu, the giant as I call him. The sweet, foolish, and Wonwoo love stricken Kim Mingyu. He smiled to us and joined us as we enter the shop. He is not a stranger to us you see, this graduating giant became part of our circle of friends when Wonwoo helped him once. He then followed him and declared that he wants to be friends, we knew better. He fell for our Audrey Hepburn lover Wonwoo, and our friend liked the attention but won’t let it show, Elsa much.

 

“What brings you here other than Wonwoo?” Seungkwan said as he went to the staff room and was greeted by Hoshi. “What do you mean, I want coffee because I’m sleepy” he shyly said and sat down at the counter bar seat. “Too early, kid” Jihoon who seems to be only waking up right now said. “Let the poor giant have his coffee. Joshua, check the inventory with DK before he leaves” I said or rather ordered Joshua as I made my way to make Mingyu’s coffee. As I was done, I gave it to Wonwoo to deliver it to Mingyu and punched it in his tab that he will pay later this evening. I looked at the two and thought if they are not getting bored with just smiling at each other, they are cute though.

 

Jihoon then told me he will take care of the customers and told me to go to the boss’ office. I immediately thought of the message Seungcheol sent me and how I completely ignored it, I blame the couch. I nervously went to his office and was about to knock when a “Come in, Jeonghan” came from the other side of the door. I slowly went in and saw him with his head leaning back and eyes closed. I was standing there mesmerized by his features and was only waken up to reality when he spoke “Stop staring, I know I’m hot” I sighed and remembered why I don’t like him.

 

I sat down as he ordered and he simply gave me the copy of my contract with the shop. I was taken back because I have forgotten that today was the day that my contract expires. It had me thinking if the situation yesterday had something to do with this and his attitude but I shooed it away. It would only be a wishful thinking that he is stressed out over my contract expiring and me still not telling him if I wanted to stay or go.

 

He cleared his throat and it got me to look at him. He looked warm yet wearing the saddest smile. The person I saw was not the Egotistical boss but Seungcheol, the high school heartthrob Seungcheol, the ever so kind Seungcheol in college, Seungcheol my friend, and my ex-boyfriend.

 

----

dun.dun.dun

I'm currently binge watching seventeen OFD ^___^