Dew Drops

Calm Storm
 
 
It seems like yesterday that I was in my college year, I sighed as I thought while looking at the university
students happily chatting in the table near the counter. I, Yoon Jeonghan, 22 years old and working at a coffee shop near one of the universities here in Seoul, remembered how it was being a student. “Get yourself together, Hannie!” a soft voice interrupted my thoughts. I didn’t notice that there was an order for me to make. “I’m on it, sorry Shua”. I said back with a giggle to my co-worker and self-proclaimed best friend, Joshua.

 

As the day goes by, same routine happened. I make customers’ order, occasionally clean messy tables
when I switch with Seungkwan behind the counter, and check inventories. Right now, Wonwoo placed the ‘closed’ sign
on the door, as it was already 10pm, meaning closing and our dreaded time, cleaning. “Why can’t they eat and drink like a normal person?” I said frustratingly as I was cleaning a table that seemed like a storm went by on it.
“Just get on with it, Hannie! Not like we can do anything about it, they provide us our salary you know” Jihoon, the cute little devils spawn, said as he was moping the floors. “They order, we get paid. That’s how it is” he added.
Sometimes, I don’t like it when he is right, but his cuteness gets me every time so I let it pass, plus although he has a sharp mouth, he clings to me like a baby.
 

“Jihoon is right, Yoon Jeonghan” someone spoke and the voice saying my name gave me shivers, it must be him. It was soft yet stern, I looked at the man and I was right, it was him.

 

=====

short cause I'm lazy haha I still hope you like it. I'm not perfect, perfection is SEVENTEEN *kisses*