Chapter Four

LoveApp!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Morning Hyuk.” Hyukjae looked behind him and found Sungmin walking towards him with Kyuhyun by his side.

“Morning Min. how was yesterday’s dinner?” Hyukjae greeted back smiling and asked. Hearing the question, Kyuhyun groaned looking irritated while Sungmin giggled. Hyukjae’s raised his eyebrow confused by their reaction to his question.

“What?” He asked not understanding the situation.

“Nothing nothing~” Sungmin sang while looking teasingly at Kyuhyun who just huffed.

“Don’t you dare say anything.” He said and glared at the grinning guy beside him.

“What? Now I’m really curious.” Hyukjae asked.

“You don’t need to know. Private stuff.” Kyuhyun said making Sungmin burst out laughing.

“Your mom showing me pictures of your potty training is ‘Private stuff.’?” Sungmin said while laughing and Kyuhyun widened his eyes at that before a blush started to spread on his cheeks. He glared at the still laughing person beside him before hearing a little stifled laugh coming from infront of him. He looked at Hyukjae finding him covering his mouth trying his hardest to stop his laughter. Kyuhyun groaned and massaged his temple.

“I can’t believe you said that.” Kyuhyun said and looked at Sungmin accusingly and the other just grinned at him before leaning in and pecking his cheek.

“Sorry Kyu, but you were just so cute! I couldn’t help it.” Kyuhyun sighed at that and just smiled at the other before leaning in and pecking his lips, deciding to just brush off the matter. It was Hyukjae anyway so it’s not a big deal.

“Yah! You two stop being so lovey-dovey! I don’t feel like being a third wheel so early in the morning!” Hyukjae exclaimed while glaring jokingly at the couple before him.

“Aw Hyukkie! It’s okay, you’ve already got yourself a man. I’m sure Aiden would be more than willing to come and keep you company.” Sungmin said and wiggled his eyebrows at his now flushed friend.

“I don’t even know the guy! And besides, he’s fun to talk to but I don’t think that I feel anything special towards him.” Hyukjae cleared and Sungmin just shrugged.

“Yet.” Sungmin grinned at his friends and Hyukjae just sighed and shook his head. There’s no hope with his friend.

“Good morn’ Hyukjae!” Just then, the three heard a  bubbly voice greet  from behind. Three turned around confused only to find Donghae standing infront of them grinning.

“Morning.” Hyukjae said smiling back causing Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s jaws to particularly fall on the ground. They looked at their friend in complete shook not believing their eyes.

“And good morning Sungmin, Kyuhyun.” Donghae then greeted the couple who turned slowly still with their mouths hung open towards the brunet.

“M-Morning?” Kyuhyun finally collected himself and greeted back looking more confused than ever.

“Are you guys on your way to the lecture?” Donghae then asked and looked at Hyukjae who nodded.

“Yeah, there’s an assignment due today so it’s a given.” Hyukjae replied And Donghae’s eyes widened at that.

“WHAT?” Donghae shouted before slapping his forehead. “! I completely forgot about it! Is it important?” Donghae asked already looking desperate.

“Yep. 30% of the final mark.” Hyukjae said and he could swear that he saw the life fly out of Donghae.

“Well, my life. What time is it now?” Donghae asked almost desperately and Hyukjae looked at his watch to check the time.

“8:30AM. You’ve got an hour to do it.” Hyukjae said Donghae nodded.

“I’ll try to finish it. Wish me luck.” He said before turning around and running towards the library. Hyukjae sighed and shook his head at the hopeless guy running infront of him before smiling slightly and looking at his friends who were quiet the whole time just to find them still with wide eyes looking at him in disbelief.

“What?” Hyukjae asked.

“We what?! You what! What the just happened?!” Sungmin asked flailing his arms around still not registering what happened.

“You’ve got a lot of explaining to do.” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae sighed already knowing that these two won’t give up until he told them everything.

“Fine. I’ll tell you while we get breakfast.”

~~~~~~~~

“So let me get this straight. Donghae came to you yesterday and asked to be your friend,”Hyukjae sighed and nodded for the nth time since he told them what happened the day before.

“And you accepted.” Hyukjae nodded again.

“The ?” Sungmin exclaimed in disbelief and kyuhyun had to calm his boyfriend.

“What did you want me to do? He didn’t look like he’d give up anytime soon so I just went with it. And besides, having him as a friend is better than having him mess around with me every chance he gets.” Hyukjae explained. Sungmin sighed at that before calming down.

“I understand Hyukjae. I just can’t believe you forgave him so easily. I mean, I swore that before if you had seen Donghae on fire while you had water, you’d drink it. So don’t blame me. I’m in shock right now.” Sungmin said making Hyukjae chuckle.

“True. And I don’t blame you, I’m also shocked at myself.”

“Well, it’s for the best I guess.” Kyuhyun said and shrugged. Sungmin nodded before looking at his watch.

“It’s 9:15. We should get going.” Sungmin said and Hyukjae nodded before getting up.

“When’s your lecture.” Hyukjae asked referring to Kyuhyun.

“It’s still 30 minutes until my lecture starts. You guys go on ahead.” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae nodded before leaving with Sungmin to their lecture after bidding Kyuhyun goodbye. Kyuhyun was a business major since he’ll be taking over his father’s company. So he didn’t have any lectures with the two except for English which was a compulsory class for both majors. But since him and Sungmin were in different majors, they tried their best to time their lectures with each other so that they’ll have the same college days and the same free days. Hyukjae thought it was cute but at the same time that made him feel just how single he was. He wasn’t b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter