Chapter Three

LoveApp!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N:- quick note before the chapter starts. this chapter is written in third person pov instead of hyukjae's pov since I found it easier to write that way.I hope the change doesn't bother you guys. well, that's all. back to the story :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first thing Hyukjae noticed when he entered their lecture hall was Donghae sitting at the fourth bench on the left with a slight bruise on his cheek. Hyukjae smirked feeling satisfied with his work from the other day. He turned away when Donghae noticed him and walked towards the benches and sitting on the right side couple of benches behind Donghae. The whole way he was walking to sit down, he could just feel Donghae’s stare after him but he ignored him. Once he sat down, he looked down at the other to find that he stopped looking at him and was now typing something on his phone before placing it infront of him on his desk. At the same second, Hyukjae’s phone rang indicating a new message. He took his phone out and checked it to find that it was Aiden messaging him. He was about to check his message when Sungmin poked his head infront of him looking at the screen.

“Who’s it?” He asked looking curiously at the phone.

“It’s Aiden. He just sent me a message.” Hyukjae answered.

“What did he say?”

“I was just about to check.” Hyukjae said before opening the message.

Aiden:- Nice pic, trying to seduce someone? ;P

Hyukjae looked at Sungmin and glared at him.

“What?” Sungmin asked confused by the other’s glare at him.

“It’s your stupid boyfriend’s fault. Now he’ll think that I’m desperate!” Hyukjae exclaimed.

“But you are.” And Sungmin had to dunk to avoid a hard slap to the head.

“Not the time to joke!” Just when Hyukjae said that, his phone rang indicating a new message.

Aiden:- And by someone I mean me, because if that’s what you intended then, it’s working ;)

“This guy sure is confident.” Sungmin said leaning in and reading the message with Hyukjae.

“What should I say?” Hyukjae asked and Sungmin shrugged.

“Whatever you feel like.” He said with a fake innocent smile.

“What happened to you helping me with the chatting?” Hyukjae asked looking at Sungmin feeling betrayed. Sungmin shrugged again.

“That was in the morning. People change.”

“I hate you.” Hyukjae groaned.

“Love you too Hyukkie. Now answer cause he can see that you’ve read his message.” Sungmin replied pointing at the screen. Hyukjae sighed before looking back at his screen thinking of an answer.

Eunhyuk:- What makes you think that I’m trying to seduce you? I might be seducing someone else I’m talking to.

Hyukjae sent the message and it didn’t even take one minute for the other to reply.

Aiden:- You’re not talking to anyone else.

Eunhyuk:- How would you know?

Aiden:- Because you can only talk to friends that you have added and you only have got me on your friends list :P

“How does he know that?” Hyukjae asked confused and Sungmin sighed before reaching and taking his phone from his hand. “Give me that for a second.” He said before scrolling around in the app. After a minute he looked down and sighed.

“Hyukjae. Literally anyone can see everything on your profile. Good thing you didn’t post anything private on there or else everyone would know.” Sungmin said and showed Hyukjae how his settings were all placed on public. Hyukjae gasped before taking back his phone and changing everything’s privacy to friend’s only except for his friends list which he made that no one else would see it except him. After he finished, he was just about to reply to Aiden when the latter sent him another message.

Aiden:- You changed your privacy? You’re really cute you know?

Eunhyuk:- Stop stalking me!

Aiden:- I didn’t even stalk you! Yet.

Eunhyuk:- What do you mean by “Yet.”

Aiden:- nothing in particular =) Anyways let’s go back to you seducing me…

Eunhyuk:- Don’t change the subject! I’ll have you know, I have a black belt bodyguard so don’t try anything funny.

“Hey! Who you calling a bodyguard?!” Sungmin exclaimed annoyed but Hyukjae just shushed him and continued his conversation. Sungmin just sighed and looked infront of him noticing that their professor had entered.

“Hey Hyukjae, the lecture is about to begin.” At that, Hyukjae finally looked up from his phone noticing the professor was already starting. He groaned and placed his phone back in his pocket before looking to the front to hear the lecture. While he was concentrating, he glanced to the left and noticed Donghae playing with his phone under the desk typing something on it. He then locked it after he finished before placing it infront of him. At the same time, Hyukjae felt his phone vibrate in his pants indicating a new message. He frowned at how it perfectly timed and also how at the start the text he received was also timed with Donghae. Hyukjae shook his head and brushed the subject. It was probably just a coincidence. He was just texting Aiden anyway so it’s normal for him to reply now. He looked back at the board to concentrate on the lesson and decided that he’ll just reply when the lecture ends.

After two long tortuous hours, the lectures finally ended and both Hyukjae and Sungmin collected their stuff before getting up.

“What are you planning on doing now? We don’t have anything later right?” Sungmin asked as they walked outside of their lecture hall and into the building’s halls.

“I feel like drinking some latte so I’ll head to the cafeteria. And you?” He replied and looked at his friend who was just checking his phone.

“Kyuhyun just texted me. He said that his mom’s inviting me over for dinner so I’ll head there now.” Sungmin said as they walked out of the building. Hyukjae nodded.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then.” He said and Sungmin nodded.

“Yeah, See yah. “ He said as he waved goodbye to his friends and turned around to leave. Hyukjae waved back before sighing and looking towards the cafeteria. Some students were sitting outside eating on its stairs which meant that it was crowded inside. He groaned before turning around to leave. He decided that he’ll just go get some latte from a café on his way back home instead of squeezing his way in the line inside. He hated crowded spaces and the latte here definitely wasn’t worth it.
He walked out his college and into the streets. A shivered a little when wind blew. It was almost winter and the weather was starting to get cold. He sighed hating the fact that the chilly weather is going to start. If there’s something Hyukjae hates more than bugs –which he absolutely despises- it’s being cold. So it’s needless to say that winter is his least favorite time of the year. He groaned, walking faster trying to reach the café he frequented. After 10 minutes of walking fast, he finally reached his destination and quickly entered the café. He slowly walked to the register to order his latte. There was only one person infront of him so it didn’t take long for him to order and take his warm drink and go find himself a seat. He found an empty table looking out to the streets and he decided to sit there for awhile before returning home. He looked outside at the busy streets and he noticed a particular group walking from across the street. He frowned looking at
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter