Chapter Nine

LoveApp!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sungmin read the note before frowning. He looked up at his friend who was looking at him with caressed eyebrows seeming too serious for Sungmin’s liking. Sungmin sighed at his friend before lightly slapping Hyukjae’s forehead.

“Would you please stop assuming things already?” He whispered but Hyukjae was having none of that.

“I’m telling you! It is him!” Hyukjae insisted and Sungmin just shook his head already getting annoyed.

“Hyukjae, literally anyone could be hungover right now and that doesn’t mean that they’re….that person.” Sungmin said refraining from mentioning Aiden’s name just in case Donghae was eavesdropping.

“But-“ Hyukjae tried to reason but was cut by Sungmin who proceeded to scold him.

“No buts! Stop thinking about it already! You’re going to find out in two days so just wait and see and stop jumping to baseless conclusions!” Hyukjae pouted at that. Huffing, he finally turned to look to the front while crossing his arms, obviously sulking.

“What’s wrong?” He heard Donghae ask beside him. He turned to face the other before pointing accusingly at sungmin.

“He’s bullying me!” Hyukjae exclaimed still pouting. Donghae looked surprised at the other’s rather unusual cute expression. He wasn’t used to seeing the other acting cute, literally last week if Hyukjae ever saw him he’d give him the dirtiest looks and Donghae swore that if looks could kill, he’d have been dead long ago. So seeing him acting all cute was rather surprising but amusing at the same time. Donghae chuckled and looked at Sungmin who was glancing at them from the corner of his eye.

“Why are you bullying him?” He asked with a grin obviously too amused by the situation

“Because he’s a .” Sungmin answered before sticking his tongue out at Hyukjae who was still sulking. Donghae looked at Hyukjae who was now frowning with the biggest pout Donghae had ever seen. He kinda looked like a chipmunk like that and honestly, Donghae low-key wanted to just squeeze the smaller guy before putting him in his pocket and just keeping him forever. Donghae chuckled before poking Hyukjae’s cheek who just glanced at him.

“Stop sulking.” Donghae said earning another huff from Hyukjae.

“I’m not sulking.” Hyukjae stubbornly said.

“You totally are though.” Donghae said amusedly but Hyukjae just ignored him. Donghae thought for a little before smiling and poking Hyukjae.

“How about this, why don’t we go out after the lecture? There’s a new arcade that opened near the mall. I want to check it out so why don’t you come with me?” Donghae suggested. Hyukjae thought for awhile, he didn’t have anything planned for the day and going to the arcade after such a long, boring lecture sounded quite nice.

“Sure! I’m free today anyway.” Hyukjae replied finally smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So should we get going?” Donghae said standing up once the lecture ended and Hyukjae nodded standing up and collecting his things in the bag.

“Why don’t you come with us?” Donghae said to Sungmin who just shook his head.

“I’ve got a date with Kyuhyun today. You two go have fun.” Sungmin said and shoo’d them to leave.

“You guys go on dates literally everyday. Don’t you get bored?” Hyukjae exclaimed annoyed earning a snicker from Sungmin.

“Your single wouldn’t understand.”

“Ouch”

“Yep. Now if you’ll excuse me, my boyfriend is waiting for me.” Sungmin said before walking past Donghae and Hyukjae. Hyukjae glared at the other’s leaving back before looking at Donghae to find him almost exploding from how hard he’s trying to suppress his laughter.

“Shut up! It’s not like you’re any better!” Hyukjae huffed and glared at the other who just raised his hands as if surrendering.

“I didn’t say anything.” Donghae defended himself with a huge grin painted on his face.

“Whatever, let’s just go before I change my mind.” Hyukjae walked away with Donghae following behind. Soon they both left college and were on their way to the arcade.
They rode a bus and finally arrived at the arcade after a 10 minute ride. They both got off the bus before walking towards the newly built arcade.

“So, what would you like to play first?” Donghae asked once they walked inside. Hyukjae looked around at the many games.

“I’m fine with anything. You choose.” He said after thinking for awhile. Donghae thought for awhile before grinning.

“How about we start with a basketball game? Let’s see who gets more points and the winner gets to ask anything from the loser, de
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter