Chapter Thirteen

LoveApp!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N:- long chapter up ahead. bring snacks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Where the hell were you? Why did you storm off like that?” Sungmin glared at Hyukjae who just returned to their table after his talk with Taemin. “Sorry something came up.” He replied. Sungmin narrowed his eyes at him. “You do realize that you’re wasting a lot of time now. We still haven’t bought your outfit for tomorrow and me and Kyuhyun need to leave soon for our family dinner.” Sungmin scolded Hyukjae who just gave him an apologetic look.

“Yeah sorry. I’m here now though, so let’s go look around; if we still didn’t find anything then you guys can go and I’ll scan around for awhile longer.” Hyukjae said. “Yeah like I’ll let you choose your clothes alone.” Sungmin said looking Hyukjae up and down jokingly. “Hey! I’m not that bad!” Hyukjae said frowning and crossing his arms. Seeing his reaction, Sungmin grinned in triumph. “Sure you’re not. Okay let’s go!” He said and quickly grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand dragging him away before Hyukjae could retaliate. “Yah!” Hyukjae pouted before following the couple. The three spend two hours searching around for an outfit for Hyukjae’s date the day after and after not finding anything, Sungmin stopped scanning the clothes before turning to Hyukjae and kyuhyun who were searching for clothes beside him. “Say Hyukjae,” Sungmin called. “Hmm?” Hyukjae answered while looking at a simple white v-neck.

“What theme are we going with?” Sungmin asked making Hyukjae look at him in confusion. “Theme?” He asked. “You know, the ty –I’m only here for a one nightstand- theme or the –I’m only here for the food- theme.” “How about –I’m a normal guy who’s here to know the other person, like you know, how a civilized person would- theme?” Hyukjae answered sarcasticly. Sungmin nodded, looking serious. “The ty theme it is.” He said before walking away and out of the store. “What the-“ Hyukjae said and looked at Kyuhyun beside him who just shrugged while smiling before following his boyfriend. Hyukjae shook his head and followed his friends. They entered a store that had quite a dark theme to it judging by all the dark colored items inside. Hyukjae looked around in confusion. Is Sungmin trying to turn me goth for my date tomorrow? He turned to look at sungmin to see him selecting clothes and items from all around the store and giving them to Kyuhyun to carry. Hyukjae sighed and walked towards Sungmin before poking his shoulder to get his attention since he looked so focused on choosing which metal necklace to choose. “Um, sungmin?” Hyukjae called. “Shhh.” Sungmin shushed not even turning around to look at his friend. A second later, he nodded his head deciding on a black velvet choker with a snake wrapping a white cross dangling from it. He then turned to Kyuhyun taking all the clothes from his hands before throwing them into Hyukjae’s hands. “Go try them on.” He said and pushed Hyukjae away not giving him the chance to say anything. Hyukjae groaned and made his way towards the dressing room. He scanned the clothes before shaking his head and sighing. These will never look good on me. He frowned. He really didn’t want to wear them but if he refused, he knows Sungmin will bite his head off. Giving up, Hyukjae started wearing the clothes. He wore the shirt first which was a long sleeved black shirt with the sleeves cut in multiple places under the shoulders, which made it look like it was a short sleeved shirt. Then he wore the pants which were a normal black skinny jeans with a couple small cuts by the knees. Lastly was a dark green with black hems jacket. It looked a little puffy when he wore it. He then scanned the rest of the things sungmin gathered which were all accessories. He groaned. This is too much. He reluctantly started wearing them all. A couple of rings first, one looking like a cross and another looking like bat wings. Then he found a chain he guessed that it was for his jeans so he hanged it before wearing a little metal bracelet that had a skull hanging from it and finally he finished his look with the black choker. He looked at himself in the mirror. Well, it’s not that bad. He thought before opening the door and exiting to show his friends. “So? what do you think?” He asked. Sungmin studied his look while resting his head in his hand before standing up and walking towards Hyukjae. He then lowered the jacket so that Hyukjae’s shoulders and the cuts in the shirt would be visible. Sungmin gave him one last look before grinning. “And we’re done!” He said looking as satisfied as ever. “I hate to admit It but you do look good. You might want to change your style now.” Kyuhyun said walking up to the two and wrapping one arm around sungmin’s shoulder. “I feel like I look like a ty wannabe emo.” Hyukjae said looking uncertain. Sungmin waved his hands in denial. “Nonsense! You finally look a little bit able. Just a little though.” He said making Hyukjae frown. Sungmin grinned and pushed Hyukjae back into the dressing room before he could retaliate.
After he was done changing, they bought everything before finally parting ways. Hyukjae made his way home before throwing himself on bed the second he got home. He groaned in exhaustion, not bothering to take off his clothes. Bling He was about to fall asleep when he heard his phone ring signaling a new message. He ignored it keeping his eyes closed. He was way too tired to check it. Bling Bling Bling “Argh!” He shot up from bed before taking his phone in his hand to check who was bothering his long awaited nap. He saw that it was from Aiden and he couldn’t help the smile that broke on his face. He opened the messages. Aiden:- Hyuk! Aiden:- Hyukkie!! Aiden:-Eunhyukkie!!! Aiden:-Where are you~? He chuckled before writing a reply. Eunhyuk:- I was about to go to sleep -.- Aiden:- Already? It’s only 8pm! Eunhyuk:- Yeah I know, but I was out since morning shopping so I’m tired now. Aiden:- Shopping? Hmm~ I wonder what you were shopping for ~.~. Hyukjae was about to write a reply when he got another message. Aiden:- Anyway, I was trying to go to sleep too since I was up since 6AM but I can’t~ Eunhyuk:- Why? Aiden:- Guess~ Eunhyuk:- Goodnight. Aiden:- Hey! Eunhyuk:- Okay, okay, why can’t you sleep Oh great Aiden? Aiden:- I’m excited! Hyukjae smiled he knew what the other was excited for. They’ll finally meet tomorrow after all. Eunhyuk:- Why? He decided to say just for the sake of annoying the other. Aiden:- What! You honestly don’t know why? :o Eunhyuk:- Nope. No idea. Aiden:- :( Eunhyuk:- :) Aiden:- Fine! I’m leaving! Eunhyuk:- Okay I’m sorry I won’t tease you anymore~ Aiden:- We’re meeting tomorrow finally! I can’t wait!!! Eunhyuk:- yeah me too =) Aiden:- So? What are you going to wear? How will we know each other? Eunhyuk:- hmm. How about you bring a book with you? I’ll know it’s you if I found someone reading a book. Aiden:- good idea! I don’t think anyone else will bring a book to a restaurant lol! Okay then. Let’s talk tomorrow morning more. You should go sleep. :) Eunhyuk:- Okay, Goodnight =) Aiden:-Goodnight. Try not to dream of me too much~.- Eunhyuk:- Oh I wouldn’t worry about that :p Aiden:- >.> Hyukjae smiled before closing the app and leaving his phone on the night stand. He changed his clothes and wore some sleep appropriate clothes before finally going to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be interesting. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The next morning Hyukjae woke up to his doorbell ringing. Dejavu . He dragged his body out of bed already knowing who it’s going to be. he opened the door and found two grinning faces infront of him. “Good morning sleepyhead! It’s D-Day! Go get ready!” Sungmin said pushing Hyukjae aside so he could enter, followed by Kyuhyun who was checking his phone. “Why would I get ready so early?” Hyukjae asked annoyed that his precious sleep was disturbed two days in a raw. “What do you mean it’s early? It’s already 12PM!” Sungmin said faking a shocked face. “Again, why should I get ready so early? The date’s supposed to be 6PM.” Hyukjae said rubbing his eyes and yawning. I wanna sleep. But he knew Sungmin would never let him. he sighed and looked at his friend who was not in his kitchen looking around. “Yeah I know.” Sungmin simply answered looking around before he turned to look at Hyukjae. “Say, do you have those honey chips?” He asked. Hyukjae snickered. “You know I hate honey anything why would I have it?” He replied. Sungmin pouted. “Hmph. And I was craving it too.” He sulked walking out to sit on the couch which was already occupied with Kyuhyun who was busy playing a game on his phone. “I’m sorry that my kitchen is not infact a market for you to get your desired snacks.” Hyukjae said and stood, crossing his arms infront of the two. “Anyway, I want to sleep alittle before I go out so would you two kindly leave?” “You know if you kicked us out we’re not going to accompany you, right?” Kyuhyun said not looking up from his phone. Sungmin nodded before laying down to rest his head on Kyuhyun’s lap. “Yep. You’d have to face the truth all alone.” Hyukjae groaned at that finally giving up. “Fine! Anyway why are you two here so early?” He asked and for the first time this morning, Kyuhyun looked up from his phone with a smirk drawn on his lips. Welp, this can’t be good. “we’re gonna go have lunch with Siwon and you definitely have to be there.” He said Hyukjae widened his eyes and before he could answer, Kyuhyun continued. “And we won’t take no for an answer. You know what we’ll do if you refused.” This shut Hyukjae right up. “Why though? He should think that I have a boyfriend. Why is he so persistent?” Hyukjae said in annoyance and walked to sit on the chair next to the couch. “Oh he knows. He just wants to brag about his new boyfriend.” Hyukjae almost choked. “B-Boyfriend? He was single literally until yesterday!” He said in surprise. Sungmin nodded. “Yeah, I know.  he’s trying to make you jealous or something. Anyway, we think this is hilarious so we’re not going to miss this opportunity to see you miserable so go get ready.” Sungmin said and his oh-so-innocent fake smile. Hyukjae frowned before standing up and walking away muttering all kinds of curses under his breath. A few minutes later, he came back dressed in the most plain-looking outfit he could find which was an old hoodie, sweatpants and a worn out pair of running shoes. “Damn Hyukjae, at least pretend to care.” Sungmin said holding back his laughter at his friend’s appearance. “Literally couldn’t care less. Let’s just go and get this over with already.” He said walking away and out his door followed by two very amused friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ “Hyukjae. Nice seeing you again.” Siwon said once Hyukjae arrived infront of him. a smug look on his face while his hand was hugging a petite guy by the waist. “Yeah. Sure.” Hyukjae said walking away to sit down on a table. “Are we going to eat or?” He said his annoyance very obvious. Sungmin and kyuhyun looked at each other trying their hardest to not laugh while Siwon had a smirk on his face. “You seem grumpy.” He said with a chuckle. “Let’s go sit down.” He said with a smile to the boy next to him who just nodded looking completely confused by the whole situation. while sungmin and kyuhyun already sat down both at each side of Hyukjae. “So? What do you want to eat?” Siwon asked his boyfriend who looked back at him with puppy eyes. “You order for me Siwonnie~” He said. Hearing that, Hyukjae snickered. Ya’ll got together in one day and you’re already acting like a newly-wed co
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter