Stop .. Really ?!

Im sorry but i love u

"Ah, Taeyeon oo.. Baekhyun too. I just pass by. I'll get out after this ok. Ah, Tae .. this, jajang for you. Eat it." Fany go into her room. I look the jajang on the table. My stomach is growling. "You hungry? I'll accompany you." B drag my hand to the table. Pull the chair for me to sit while he sit besides me. He open the jajang box, hold the chopstick and dip the jajang for me. With gentle, he feed my mouth then he smile as sweet as he can. "Delicious, right? Of course, look at this master hand. Haha." He laughed, cause me burst in laughter. "You eat too. It's much more delicious." I feed him. There is a bit stain on his lips , I wipe them with my small finger. He hold my hand gentlely, look deeply into my eyes. "I miss you so much." I nod to him without hesitation I pull him into my hug. Tap his back, "Me too." B push me , look into my eyes again. Try to tell something that i try to translate it. He pulled me into kiss. Deeply, he smooch me gently and softly like it was the best kiss ever. I hold his waist tightly like i don't want to let him go. God, I love this guy so much. He pull me into his hug. We love each other so much. That day went by like what i want for. We. Alone.

 

Saturday, 23 March 2014. 08:42 AM

"What is this!" Lee Soo Man throw his tablet on the desk. Cause all the SNSD member in shocked. "Ahh.. I, Im so sorry, Soo Man ahjusshi. I plan to tell you after his actually." Jessica try to comfort Soo Man. "What? At this time? When this news have become this bad. What do you think off Jess? Have you guys talk about this together? Tae, Yoona, Soo, Seo, Hyo, Sun, Tiff, Yul? What SNSD are for? Its been 8 years you together, how come uggh.." Soo Man hold his chest. Groaning in pain. "Soo Man ahjussi, i.. Im so sorry. Ahh, what should i do now? I.. We talk.. Lets go guys." Tae and Jess ask all members to be in their meeting room. Tae's phone ringing. "TaeTae-ahh.. I miss u.. What are u doing? Practise?" B talk with his aegyo voice, cause me smile. "Ahh, Baeknim.. I miss you too chagiya. Em, i've something to do. I call you later, ok?" Try to end the call eventhough i'm still missing his voice. Actually EXO have been into trip for their showtime to Jeju for couple of months. Of course, i do miss him. Like, totally to death. "Oh, ok. I chat you after that neh, I love you chagi.."B end the call. I put the phone into the pocket and walked through the room. 

 

SNSD'S MEETING ROOM

"Guys, Im so sorry. Actually Tyler ask me to tell you next two week, since its the day we're having live tour at Japan right. Guys?" Jess look at her friends. "Soo, are you angry? Guys, please don't do this to me. Please.." Jess's tears streaming down her cheeks. "How long have you keep this Jess.. we dissapointed with you. You have been planning this long, right? You have go so far yet apart from us. I think you just doing it for fun. We think its just part of future plan. But this is too much. Don't you love us haa Jess?" Sooyoung ask her roommate continuously. Waiting for her answer. Why, Jess? Why you stab us in the back. We know you want to achieve your dream, we believe in you. But, can't you be patient more? We only have couple of years more to go. "We really sad with you Jess. I think you are our friends. But its more that you are using us only for your benefit. For all these hardship we've been through.. doesn't it worth to you even a bit?" Tae ask her, cause all member in silence. They know once Tae speak up, all members understand that she is the one that hold the biggest responsibility for what have happen. Of course, Tae is  the best leader, she always keep problems on her own. Pity our Taeyeon.

 

"What do you know about life? How long we going to be like this? Being hated, directed by the upper station. Once ever they ask what do we want? What do makes us happy? Yes, i do enjoy our years altogether. But we are growing older. And now, there is plenty of newbie that are more energetic and prettier than us. Don't you think we should stop? I hate pushing myself to beat them. To stay forever cool queen. Being respected and loved but once or later more they will throw us once they get bored with SNSD! Don't you guys get it!! I.. I need space .. privacy and happy life. That's all, just please understand me." Jess cry a lot. Her face is reddish and swollen. " I want to stop. I love you guys, please but I love myself more. 8 years is the longest period for me that i've hold. I'll go." Jess leave the room. Cause all the members stunt. Tae look to all her members. Everyone are tension with what happen. What should I do as the leader? The live tour is not far enough. I need to do something.