My future

Im sorry but i love u

"Taeyeon, come to office rn .. I've smth to talk with u." The Sm president called Taeyeon. She let go a long sigh. She'd stay in her room for entire day. What is she doing ? Nothing , sit on the couch and playing with her phone. Creating her own excitement with nano block game and finishing a few part in her drawing book. She feel so lonely. Her members try to connect with her but they only receive a message said she don't want to be disturb for that time. 

 

Taeyeon change her outfit and call her manager. She ask her manager to pick her up at her house , she's being too lazy to drive yall. After 25 minutes from Ilsan, she arrive Sm building at Seoul. When she walk in the building , a few staff greet her and she reply with smile. She open LSM's door. She saw he is sitting on chair while looking for a few documents.  Maybe checking report about the artist sales or stuff like that . She take her seat in front of him. He land a clipped paper document to her. She grab that with full of curiosity. 'What is this ?' She monologue. "That is a contract , for you to go for a soloist project starting this year." Taeyeon shock with what she hear just now. "Serious? I .. I'm speechless." "Read that first and tell me about it after that. And I hope the answer is not disappointing." Taeyeon nod her head and excuse herself. The document is still on her hand. She ask her manager. "What do u think about this ?" "Me? If u ask me u know my answer right." Her manager give a smirk to answer her question. Taeyeon reply with smile, "U go home first, I've smth to do here. I'll ask anyone send me home." Her manager nod his head and leave Taeyeon. Taeyeon take her steps along the hallway. She's so many thought in her mind that is happening on the same time rn. She heard someone's talking in practice room after she step out from the elevator. She see a few Exo members in that room. She hesitates to see if 'he' is there among the members. She step forward and at that time, Suho who saw her call her in. 

 

"Hello Taeyeon-sunbae. Come in." Suho wave his hand and the members who see that turn their back to the front facing Taeyeon. Taeyeon shock and she greet all the members. "Hello guys. What r u doing? Still not done with practice?" "Ah , we've done already . Just rn having some chat with the members." "Oh really? I come to meet LSM. There's smth he wanna talk about with me." "Oh , good then. Emm, I excuses myself first , see u later guys and sunbae." Suho bow to Taeyeon and wave his hands to the members. Taeyeon reply with the same action. Now only left Chanyeol and the guy she don't see his face because he covered it with a hat. 

 

"Sunbae ..." someone's calling her... 

Chanyeol calling Taeyeon. Taeyeon turn to her left side and see Chanyeol with his friend at the room's corner. "Oh Chanyeol-ah. Still not going home ?" Taeyeon hesitate to ask that question. "Ah , not yet. I'm having conversation with him," Chanyeol put his hands around Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun shock and lift his face. At that time suddenly Taeyeon's and Baekhyun's eyes meet each other. Taeyeon startle and she try to run her eyes to other side and Baekhyun do the same. 'How I can't recognize him?" Taeyeon mumble. "What's wrong with u guys ?" Chanyeol start the conversation when suddenly it's becoming quiet all of sudden. "Taeyeon-sunbae , come hang out with s first because we order chibe ( chicken and beer )." Chanyeol give her a big smile. "Ya, why chibe suddenly, I don't know when u call them ." Baekhyun whisper at Chanyeol's ear. "Ah , wait I call." Chanyeol excuse himself to make a call even though he not order anything actually. He want to give space for them to discuss. He walk out from the room leaving Taeyeon and Baekhyun alone. The situation become awkward as hell. Taeyeon take her sit beside Baekhyun but creating quite gap between them. Baekhyun humming while clearing his throat. "Hello , sunbae." Taeyeon startle with the greet. "Oh hello." She bit her bottom lips. She is blank about what she should start first to break the silence. "How r u?" Baekhyun ask her. "I'm fine ...... u?" "Emm , I'm fine too. Why do.. u .. here?" Baekhyun arrange his words neatly and slowly. "Ah, I .. I'm meeting LSM. Just for light conversation." Taeyeon express the answer. "Ah, do u hungry?" "A little bit ..." suddenly a quite sound of growling break the conversation. Taeyeon watch Baekhyun's face and Baekhyun do the same. They hold their own stomach. Both of them laugh suddenly because of that sound. Taeyeon smile while covering her face on embarrassment. 'Ah, why so cute..' Baekhyun mumbling in his mind. " "Why Chanyeol is taking so much time?" Baekhyun talk on his own causing Taeyeon agree with him. Baekhyun get up to look for Chanyeol but his action stop when he feel someone's pulling his hand. He turn to his right side and see Taeyeon is holding them while making puppy eyes. "I think I know why he left us for this long . Do u tell him about ... us ?" Taeyeon pull Baekhyun making him sitting confronting her. Baekhyun 's lips mutter cause he's so speechless at that moment. "What do u wanna say if .. if I tell him?" Baekhyun hold Taeyeon's hand tightly. "I .. I say nothing." Taeyeon try to pull her hand back but the grip is quite strong. "Listen to me, I don't know what is wondering in your head and what r u thinking is . But trust me , if I've to choose, u know the answer." Baekhyun say while reaching Taeyeon's hand and kiss them lightly. Taeyeon's eyes looking deeply into Baekhyun's. She is still thinking what is the meaning of Baekhyun's word but she can't say anything when Baekhyun suddenly grab her face and giving her a kiss.

 

A deep kiss that contain longing feeling.

'Why I kiss her? What is this mesmerizing feeling? What is going on with me? But why I can't stop? God , help me.' Baekhyun still not letting go the kiss when he realise Taeyeon is replying it back and bringing her hand to Baekhyun's waist.

'Why I kiss him back? What my heart is beating so fast? What is going on with me?' They break the kiss and taking some breath . It's been such a time since their last kiss as they remember.