Please ..

Im sorry but i love u

"Jess-yah .. Are you sure with what you are doing ? Let me talk with Tyler." Tae try to coax Jess about her decision to leave SNSD. "WHAT ! There is no point you talk with him. Whatever it takes, i want to quit. Listen this Tae, eventhough i'm leaving you guys still here for our fans. Even me or other members leaving, there is nothing change between us. Its only change if you Tae dissappear. What fans call you ? SNSD are nothing without Taeyeon. The most precious voice and leader ever. So, what's point i'm stay? People keep see you even your shadow. We SNSD actually behind your shadow! You resembles who SNSD now! What? Can't believe it, right? Uhh.. " Jess push Tae's shoulder. Tae stunt with what Jess have told her. She never knew that before. And she never thought about that too. Tae's tears streaming down her cheeks. "Wait. Where do you listen all this?I.. I never .. heard them .. before.." Tae try to control her feelings. "Hahhaha.. kidding aren't you? Ahjumma really suit you well. I.. I!! I have heard them a lot! My ears keep bleeding with it! All the praise that goes to you. I feel dumb that actually i lose to you! You!" Jess push Tae . Tae fall on the floor, holding pain on her back. "I .. I . My fault ? Really? Only because of that? All these while, why you keep them? Why you don't discuss with me. I will try to fix everything.I.. Im so sorry Jess." Tae try to stand to hold Jess's hand. Jess push her harder cause Tae's head banging to a desk near her. She hold her head and sees blood flow from her head. "Ahh.. you always troubled me! I hate you!"Jess leave the room, leave Tae alone with her injured head. "Ah.. ahh. It hurts, but it is more pain in my heart." Tae cry so hard as she remember what Jess have said to her. "Taeyeon-unnie! What is happening! Omo, your head is bleeding badly. Unnie, unnie!" Seohyun that pass by to check for Tae and Jess found Tae injured. All SNSD member go to the room and shock to see what have happened. They never think that its going to be that serious. SNSD bring Taeyeon to the nearby hospital for treatment.

"Thankfully, Tae-shi doesnt hurt badly.. she has get her treatment. You can meet her inside." Dr Kim excuse himself, letting SNSD member checking on Tae. Tae cry as she see her friends. " Guys, I.. Im so sorry. I troubled u, right?"Tae cry, SNSD member hug her yet try to comfort her. They feel so bad that she has to face all these alone. "I.. I know you guys have lied to me, keeping secrets a lot from me, right? Why u never told me? I feel so bad." " Tae-ah, we never kept anything at your back. We never think u as a bad person, we love u." Tiff tell Tae, cause Tae smirk. "Then, why Jess willing to tell me what u guys cant? It makes me look more bad." Tae wipe her tears with back of her hand. "Tae-unnie, stop it. Stop blaming yourself. We never intended to make u look bad. Right, guys?" Yoona speak behalf of the member. All member nodded to what Yoona said. Tae look  down to her thigh, hug her feet . Forgetting what happen. 

 

22 Jun 2015, Korea International Exhibition & Convention Centre

"Congratulations SNSD for the release of Catch Me If You Can singles today! The songs is so cool yet full of addiction.. The dance is superb. Even my daughter like them very much. Thank for your effort. Congratulations !" Press talker in chief voice out his statement to greet SNSD for their hard work. SNSD member thanks for the compliment. After 4 hours press conference fill with fan meeting and inauguration ceremony happen, SNSD moved back to SM building for preparation on their live stage at Japan. This time they are promoting there while meeting their biggest fandom there. Japan has been SNSD's most favourite country among all because those lovely country stay still with them since their debut days. Always supporting their hardwork and meaningless effort. 

SNSD reach airport, they've being greet by a lot of fans that awaiting them there. The fans scream and cheers for them. " Saraenghaeyo! Aieru!" "You guys jjang!" "So beautiful! Daebak!" There are too many of compliments and gifted that were given. They are so in love with them. 

Beep beep, a message ring from Tae's phone. ' Can.. can I call u now? ' Tae swallow her saliva, whether she wanna respond or not. " Tae-ah.. keep ur phone , the paparazzi is watching, nae?" Tiff calming her friend, she know Tae is in dilemma since alot of tragic things happened. Plus, it been couple of months Baek didnt contact her. " Yea, i got it." Tae keep her phone back.They walk to the airplane. Tae turn on her phone, while making sure no one besides seeing what se is doing. She call Baek, " Hello, Baekhyun-shi?" "Ah, Tae.. why you call me with that formality? Funny ahhaha.." Baek laugh hearing what Tae called her. Name with the adding shi is a formality language use with someone who you respect. " Im not kidding. Arent u busy? Why u text me? Got something to talk?" Tae talk without interest, she actually hurt when Baek lost himself when she really need him. She remember the night after she discharged from the hospital.