Miss u so bad

Im sorry but i love u

"What r u talking Tae. What.. in the world are you thinking. I .. i." B can't finish his words when Tae start crying. Her tears, he can't see them. That weaken him so much. He try to pull Tae in his hugs, but Tae refuses. "What? You know im lonely. I want u to be with me when i want. But where the hell have you been? You have changed so much. Ive tried to save our relay but to this extent i cant stand anymore." Tae grab a medium size box under her bed and give it to B. "This, take it and go out from my house now." Tae wipe her tears while passing that box. For now, she want to be alone. B gush with her action yet try to explain the truth. "Tae-ah , listen wht im gonna say first. U can just blame me for .." "GET OUT!!" Tae lost her temper leaving B speachless. B hold his tears and slowly walking out from her room to the front door. "I don't ever need u anymore in my life. Im and sick of u. Please dont ever come for me after this." Tae said without turning her head to B who stand back to back her. At that point, B's eyes watery.

        "You.. you hate me tht mch? For no reason you throw me out w/o try to hear what im going to explain? You me up actually Tae." B press the door button and step out. At this point her words just stab his heart so bad. Why Tae become like tht. He walk to the car and get in it. He cry so bad that he cant accept what just happen. At that time, he feel pointless and lonely. He miss Tae so bad lately but bcause of his busy schedule he have to endure them. He have prepared a lot of suprises for her to win her heart and to celebrate their couple annivessary. At that time, he start the engine and drive w/o direction. His heart ache bad. He cry and cry . 

        After 30 minutes drive w/o direction, he arrive at a cliff area. He come out from the car and take the box given by Tae. Try to not stand to close with the cliff he just leaning on his car. He open the box while sobbing. He see the content in the box and he shock. A few pictures of them together captured by someone and also a few doll that being voodoo in the box. He take that pic and view them one by one. The pic of them were dating in the car, pic Tae went to Exo's dorm and pic of them date near a bubble tea shop. He is shock since he cant imagine how someone can recognize them. His brain questioning. Actually Soo Man have warned them about their relay and even ask them to break up or at the very least to hide as possible. He aware and he thought that there will nobody know about this. Then, he grab the voodoo doll and saw some of them have blood stained and needle on it. He can smell the stinking blood smell comes from the doll. At that time, he know because of this Tae broke up with him. She is afraid and cautious of this threat. 

 

      Even before this, she used to get threaten by anti-fans and sassaeng fans with many types of  things. But this is the worst one. His tears dripping down his cheeks. He regret of leaving Tae carry on such this burden. He blame himself for not aware of this. He grab his phone in hsi pocket and open the instagram. He search for Tae's ig and found them. He scroll his phone while observing her photo . He know that Tae always hide her sadness and problem so that people and fans not know about it. Her smile and cheerful act, he miss it. He miss to hug her, he miss to talk with her through out the night. He depress while hugging his knees remembering Tae. ' I.. I need u honey, now and forever. Please dont leave me ... '