Break

Im sorry but i love u

  FLASHBACK START*

   Baek-ah.. where r u? I really need u now. Tae try to dialed up Baek's phone no. Its been numerous times since she tried to call him. Where r u now? Tae bite her lips. Should i go to Exo's studio. Dont it seem too much? No, no i should give a try. Tae change her pajamas to a more comfortable yet warm clothes. She also bought some snacks and beverages for the members. She is closed with them since they are trainee, they always refer to her if they have something to learn or look from. And that time he met the cute boy, Baekhyun. He looks so innocent yet talented. With his y, soft and a bit husky voice, he really suit to be the vocalist. As Tae arrived at their dorm, she sneaked in carefully without anyone saw her. She went to first floor where Exo's place to hang out. She saw Chanyeol, Chen and Lay in that room. They were playing with their phone. As Tae got in the room, they greeted her with called Taeyeon-sunbae means senior. "Ah, Taeyeon-sunbae. What r u doing here? Meeting someone?" Chanyeol asked Tae, felt curious with her presenced there. "Ah, sorry if im disturbing u guys. Ah.. ah.. this is for u guys." Tae extended the stuff she bought to them. They thanked her. "Ah.. Chanyeol-ah .. You emm.. do you see Baekhyun by any chance? I have something to talk with him now." Tae expressed her desire. "Oh, Baekhyun-ah? He didnt told you? Ah.. Baekhyun-ah jinjja." Chan tap Chen's shoulder asked him to tell the truth. Chen widen his eyes with expression 'Me?'  "Ah.. Taeyeon-sunbae.. " while sratched his head. " Baek-ah .. he .. He joined a theatre as hero in Musical... Musical Theatre 'Singing In the Rain' . Didnt he told u about that ?" Chen look at Tae's side. She saw plaster on her head, you cant see it very well because she cover it with her hair. "Ah.. sorry to ask Taeyeon-sunbae. But whats wrong with ur head? Are you accident or felt somewhere?" Chen ask caused others stunt. They tried to see but Tae as fast as lightning covered it with her hair. " Ah.. its okay. I have to go. But, if Baek coming home, tell him to call me ok. guys? Bye.." Tae welcomed them and she walked out from that building. In her car, she thought back what Chen had told her. ' He act but why he didnt told me? Is it to secret to tell me? ' She started her car's engine. She had a lot things wandered in her head. She hold her head while groaned in pain. 

  FLASHBACK END*

"Tae- ah? R u still there?" Baek try to catch Tae's attention back as she remain silent on the other side. " Oh.. yaa.. Im still here. So, why did u call me? " Tae talks while looking out of the windows. She thinks if she can be like a bird, fly without worry while enjoying how beautiful are God's creature. "Tae-ah.. I, Im so sorry. I didnt mean to lost contacting with u last time. U know, im busy right?" "Yahh.. i know, u always busy. So what?" "Tae-ah.. im so sorry again. Please dont be like this." "What? what im doing? I say nothing okay. If u have nothing talk, then lets end up this call. Im tired." "Wait.. I.. I miss u. Can we meet? When r u getting back here? I'll go to your house." "Ahh.. no.. You cant. Dont come. Theres a lot of paparazzi in front of my house. Just we cant meet this week. Im busy." "Tae-ah.. why u like wanna go away from me? We r getting apart u know?" "Me? Me r the reasons of our nearly broken relay ha? That answers is on u. I hang up." Tae ended up that call. She is tired, with everything. She try to hold her tears but it just uncontrollable. She cried, Tiff is on her way to Tae. She actually have been watching Tae when she was on phone. She know that Tae and Baek r having a complicated time. She try to comfort Tae. "Tae. himnae-ah ? I know u r strong .. If u wanna share something with me, then go ahead. We members will always with u . "Tiff hug her bestie, try to calm her down. Poor Taeyeon, she hold to much burden now. Tiff think something to make Tae happy  back, 'Maybe i should do something. I wont stand back and just sees what happen.'

As they arrive Korea, they are being guide by their bodyguard to the car. There a lot of paparazzi and fans waiting for them there. Suddenly, they heard someone shout. "Taeyeon-shi. Are u a human?! What is ur right to have our Baekhyun all urself?! You really a , ! Go to die and hell.. SNSD!" A bunch of school girls shouting Tae's name while holding some demonstration board showing their unsatissfaction. Taeyeon is quite shock seeing what has happened. She try to control her expression while the bodyguards try to defend SNSD members. Condition become intense when the fans coming whispering to each other as they heard that girl's confession. "No way, i thought they have broken up." "Ah.. im hurt." "Really, come on? Its their life. Have a happy life guys, relax." " Kind of y, what is she think of dating her own hoobae(junior)? " Tae gulp her saliva. Tiffany hug her bestie's shoulder. "If i saw u date him somewhere, i sure kill u or throw to ur face acid! Understand?!" That girl who shouted before scream like she lost her mind. The guard hold that girl after heard her insane talks. "Hey u! U better watch out what have u said just now! We can lodge a police report for your accusation and most importantly  without assumption. Got it!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon speaks as they cant bear what that girl have said. It was to much. Its people's life, so why should u interrupt and try to cause that people in harm? That girl shut after heard that intimidation. Then, that girl and her friends were brought away by the airport guards for making commotion. In the car, Tae is shivering remembering what they have said to her. She is traumatised since she was being harmed before in years of 2011. She was being dragged from stage when SNSD were performing. 

APRIL 7TH, 2011. 

An unfortunate accident involving a male audience member who trespassed onto their stage at the "Angel Price Music Festival" at the Lotte World ice rink. Towards the end of their performance of "Run Devil Run", a male audience member intruded on their stage from the back and attempted to pull Taeyeon away by grabbing her wrist. The other SNSD members were caught off-guard, but Sunny reacted quickest and tried to stop him but could not do so. The show's host, comedian Oh Jung Tae managed to stop the man, and security staff intervened thereafter by apprehending the man and preventing any further accidents from occurring. Audience members reportedly looked on with shock, and were further impressed with Taeyeon's professional attitude in returning and performing until the end. A representative of SM Entertainment stated after the incident, "During the latter part of the event, there was an unexpected accident. Taeyeon, however, handled the matter bravely, and security staff prevented the situation from becoming more severe. At first, the audience and concert representatives all thought that a staff member was going on stage. After the concert, SNSD returned back to their dorms and are currently resting. We're glad that the incident did not escalate into something more severe." With footage and pictures of the incident spreading on the internet, netizens have been posting messages of protest against representatives of the concert. 

SNSD member comfort her. They know she must been in trauma. They sure wont let this things happend again in the future. Not just Taeyeon, but all members. SNSD members. 

 

SNSD' HOUSE 

Taeyeon walk to her room. Put her luggage besides her bed. She is still lazy to tidy them up. She remove her makeup, jewelry and grab the towel. She need to cool and relax first. As she done taking bath, she sit on the bed while drying her hair with hair dryer. She is talking to herself. "What should i do? Things that makes me happy? Huhh... " she released complaint . She feels deadlock with her feelings now. Relax and chill Tae-ah. Reach ur mind now. Calm ur heart. Everythings gonna be fine, ok? She tap her chest to calm her heart. At that    time, her phone vibrate.  ' I need to see u now. Im in front of ur house.'  Huh, what now. Im tired, why u should come. I really dont need u B .  Why dont u get it.' Taeyeon walk to the front door. Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun are maybe resting in their room. Felling exhausted because of a long journey. The rest SNSD member each live separately. Yoona and Sooyoung each stay at own houses. While Yuri sometimes stay with them and sometimes with her manager. She pull the door button and saw a man in Dominos costume. She remember that she didnt order a pizza or chicken wings etc. Ahh.. maybe the member do? She ask that worker. "Ahh.. sorry but did i order something?" She see that man is covering her head with the cap while he look on the floor. She shrink her eyes to see that face. That man all of sudden grab her hand and get into her house. "Omo.. what r u doing mister? This is harassment.U shouldnt be here. Mister, mister. Ah what should i do?" Tae try to pull her hand back but the man's grip is too tight. As they get into Taeyeon's room, that man close the door. He open the costume he wore and throw them aside. Taeyeon close her eyes while praying God to protect her. "R u now, mister? Im sorry if i do wrong to u . Please dont harm me." Tae begging for that man's sympathy. "Hahhaa.. its me Taeyeon-ah." Baekhyun open the cap he wore and smile to Taeyeon. He laugh when he saw Taeyeon act cute yet frighten all of sudden. Tae open her eyes as she hear that voice. The voice that she miss all this while, the voice that enter her dream is now infront of her. She seize up seeing Baekhyun's face. She observe every single pieces of Baekhyun's features. She miss of him,everythingof him. His edges, lines,  all of it. But, to control them she hide them all. The longing feel before it expose. She ogle. Baekhyun raise his eyebrow. 'Is she sulken?' "No hug? Smile.. e e?" He stretch his hand to Taeyeon waiting for her response. "What r u doing here? Dont u know what is going to happen if someone catch us here, huh?" Tae ask while seeing into B's eyes. Waiting for answer while B are searching for explanation. ' What should i say ? Should i just tell her.. the truth? ' The words wandering in his head. "Im waiting for ur answers. Not a blank expression." Tae raise her octave a bit as she get the answer that she isnt expect for. "Calm Tae, I .. I didnt mean to do that. Im just searching for answers all this while." Baekhyun replies while playing with the hat. "Answers? What answer are u searching for?! Now, i'll give the answer. We..... break. " Baekhyun goosebumps. He startled and speechless. Tae's eyes is watery.