Helping him...

How can i love you ?

 

The teacher who was lecturing the next lesson was late so Amber and Key had nothing much to do. Sulli suddenly turned back to chat with Amber. Key just took out a piece of paper and started scribbling on it.

“Amber, how did you get to know Key ? He looks really cool ! I wish I had a best friend like him !” Sulli said.

“Well, he’s my childhood friend and neighbour and he has been protecting me since then.” Amber told Sulli.

“Oh ? But won’t you fall for him ? I mean, his so cool when he’s taking, when’s he smiling, even when he’s emotionless ! Ahh…I think I just fell for him…” Sulli said while looking at Key.

“I won’t fall for him, he’s just my best friend. There’s no way I will fall for him…” Amber said, turning to look at Key’s paper. She has been trying to figure out what’s he has been writing since ages ago.

Suddenly, the teacher finally came into the classroom.

“Sorry class, I’m late. Let’s start the lesson now !” The teacher said while panting.

Throughout the class, Amber couldn’t stop looking at Key. She just wanted to know what he has been writing.

 

Finally, class ended and it was time for them to go home.

“Key ! Let’s go home now !” Amber said to Key.

“Let’s go.” Key said as he grabbed his backpack and went out of his classroom.

 

Along their way home, they didn’t talk much and that was pretty strange as they usually have a lot to talk about.

 

“Erm, Amber ? Do you know anything else about Nicole ?” Key asked shyly.

“Why are you asking about Nicole ?” Amber answered looking at Key weirdly.

“Uhh, I think I… I have fallen for her.” Key replied and was blushing.

“FALLEN FOR HER ?” Amber shouted.

“Shhhhh ! Keep your volume down ! I don’t want anyone to know !” Key said as he covered Amber’s mouth to stop her from talking.

Amber then removed his hand from and continued talking. “But, isn’t today the first time you’ve seen her ? And you’ve only seen her for like less than a minute ! Isn’t that too fast if you say you’ve fallen for her ?”

“I know although it has only been a minute but her charms really attracted me ! I really want to know more about her… “Key replied blushing.

“O…k… I’ll see what I can do.”

“Thanks Amber ! I know you’re the best !” Key screamed as he hugged Amber and spun her around.

They then went back to their own homes.

 

-At Amber’s house-

“Omma, I’m back !” Amber greeted her mother as she went up the stairs and entered her room.

As soon as she entered her room, she lied on the bed, staring at the blank piece of wall.

 

Amber’s pov

How can he has fallen for someone just on the first day of school.

Should I help him ? I know he is my best friend but I… I… Fine, I will help him…

I remembered Sulli mentioning that Nicole is her cousin, maybe I should ask her.

 

------------------------------------------

To: Sulli

From: Amber

Hey ! You said Nicole was your cousin right ? Can you tell me more about her ?

-------------------------------------------

 

I lied on my bed waiting for a reply from her.

 

---------------------------------------------

To: Amber

From: Sulli

Yupp, she’s my cousin. But why do you want to know more about her ?

----------------------------------------------

 

 

---------------------------------------------

To: Sulli

From: Amber

Erm, I just thought that she looked pretty and was the principal’s daughter so I wanted to find out more about her ?

------------------------------------------

 

I placed my phone on my side waiting for her reply…

 

--------------------------------------------

To: Amber

From: Sulli

Nicole’s birthday is on the 7th of October. She loved the colours Orange and Blue. Likes dancing and singing. Most importantly, she loves food !

---------------------------------------------

 

 

--------------------------------------------

To: Sulli

From: Amber

Thanks ! ^^

------------------------------------------------

 

 

----------------------------------------------

To: Amber :

From: Sulli

You’re welcome ! ^^

---------------------------------------------------

 

After thanking Sulli for the information she told me, I took out my phone again and forwarded Sulli’s message to Key.

I hope that Key would appreciate my help…