Unknown jealousy ?

How can i love you ?

 

Key’s pov

OMG ! My partner really is Nicole ! Ok, now I must go look for her at the next door. Breathe in, breathe out… Come on, don’t be too nervous, it’s just a project…

After calming myself down, I walked towards class 2, looking for Nicole. I stood outside the class, trying to find Nicole. After looking for a few seconds, I finally saw her sitting down at her seat, playing with her phone. I began walking towards her and spoke, “Erm, hi. Are you Nicole ?”

She looked up at me and answered, “Yea, I’m Nicole. Are you looking for me ?”

Oh, so she still doesn’t know about the project ?

“Erm, have you heard about the project that everyone would be doing ? We have to do it in pairs and the partner I picked was you.” I told her.

“Oh? Is that so. Then ok ! Let’s have a great time working with each other. By the way, what’s your name ?” She looked at me and offered a handshake.

“I’m Key. Hope to have a great time working with you too !” I reached my hand out and shook her hand.

Yes ! I finally have a chance to work with Nicole ! Nicole, you’re mine…

 

Amber’s pov

Oh great, why would it be Henry again ? I already felt embarrassed enough when I was caught listening to his music, and now ? I have to work with him for the project ? I really don’t know how to approach him now… Maybe I should lie on the table and have some rest…

Just as I lied on the desk, facing the window, I saw Henry peeking into the window.

“Oh hi Amber ! For the project, your class would be working with my class right ?” Henry asked me while he came in the class and sat at Key’s seat.

“Yea, how do you know about that ?” I sat up straight and faced him.

“Well, I heard some people in my class talking about their project partners from class 1. Everyone’s partner seems to have already contacted them but mine haven’t so I decided to come check it out. By the way, do you know who is going to be my partner ?”

“Of course…”

“Really ? Tell me who !”

“Me…”

“Me ? Amber ? My project partner is you ?” Henry asked me with his eyes widened.

“Yea… Why ? Disappointed huh ?”

“Why would I be disappointed ? I’m very happy about it ! WOOOOOOO !” Henry screamed and jumped up from the seat.

“Yay ! At least I know you and we won’t be so awkward when we’re doing the project !” Henry continued cheering.

“Ok chill… Don’t have to be so excited.  When will we start on the project ?”

“Tomorrow ?”

“So fast? I thought we had a month to complete ?” I said while packing my bag.

“Come on, we need to compose a song in one month ? Composing a song isn’t that easy !”

“KK fine, so my house or your house ?”

“Your house? I really like visiting other people’s house !”

“Ok, so tomorrow after school, meet at the school gate.”

“Ok, lend me you phone!” Henry asked for my phone and reached out his hand.

“What do you need it for ?” I said as I offered him my phone.

He started dialing a few numbers on my phone and his phone suddenly rang.

“Ok, now you have my number and I have yours ! Bye !” Henry said as he took out his phone to end the call and waved goodbye.

 

After finish packing my bag, I went out of the class and went to the school gate to wait for Key. About 5 minutes later, he finally appeared.

“Amber !” Key shouted and ran towards me.

“Amber ! I finally got Nicole’s number and we’re friends now !” Key screamed and started jumping around me.

“Ok ok stop now. I’m gonna get dizzy if you keep jumping around me !”

“Opps, sorry Amber. I’m just too happy !” “Oh, how’s your partner ?”

“He’s alright. Let’s go home now. I’m tired…” I said and dragged him along with me while I headed home.

 

-At amber’s home-

I stretched myself and lied on my bed. I don’t know why but I’m just really tired today… Was it because I woke up too early today or… I don’t know. I’ll just take a nap now.

 

No one’s pov.

Amber was so tired that she slept through dinner and woke up at midnight, craving for food.

She thought about why she was so tired today… ‘Why am I so tired ? Why did I felt so bad when Key told me she got Nicole’s number ? Why are all these happening…?’

She was really tired from all the things happening lately and didn’t really know the reason.

After eating a pack of chocolate and a glass of milk, she went back to her room, climbed on the bed and went to sleep.

 

-Amber’s dreamland ~- (Amber’s pov)

Where am I ? What am I doing here ?

*Suddenly, Key appears in front of Amber*

Key ? What are you doing here ?

*Key turned around and walked away*

Key ! Where are you going ? Don’t leave me alone !

*Amber threw herself on Key but Key disappeared suddenly and Amber landed on the floor*

Ouch !

 

-Real life-

“Ouch” I screamed and was rubbing my back.

“Aish ! What am I doing on the floor ? All thanks to that dream…”

Oh ya, that dream… Why was Key leaving me ? We have always been best friends but why am I dreaming of him suddenly ?

Oh well, I think I should stop thinking about him since I doubt that he would care about me anymore with her NICOLE around…

I turned around and look at the clock, “Omo ! I’m going to be late for school !!!” I screamed and quickly rushed off to the bathroom and got ready for school.

 

No one’s pov

“Ahhh, I’m gonna be late ! Bye omma !” She said as she grabbed a sandwich, stuffed it into her  mouth, wore her shoes, grabbed her bag and rushed out the door.

 

“Yah ! Why are you so late today ? I have been waiting for ages !” Key screamed with his hands on his hips.

“Oh ? I thought you wouldn’t wait for me today…”

“Why would you think like that ?”

“I thought you had your NICOLE already ?” Amber emphasized on Nicole’s name.

Key wrapped his arm around Amber’s shoulders and dragged her along, “Come on ! Why would I leave my best friend alone ? I’m not that evil…”

“Yea sure…” Amber mumbled.

“Did you say something ?” Key said as he stared into Amber’s eyes.

‘Omo ! Your eyes are so beautiful ! Wait, Amber ! You can’t fall for that ! His your best friend !’ Amber thought.

“No no no.” amber said while shaking her head wildly.

“Ok ok, don’t have to over react like this …” Key looked and amber weirdly and walked ahead of Amber.

“Hey ! Wait up !” Amber shouted and ran towards Key and cling onto his arm.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really sorry for not updating !

Was really busy with school and searching for SuperShow 4 tickets !

Finally found my tickets...

Anyone here from Singapore ? If you know anyone that's selling Terrace tickets, can inform me. Thanks in advance...

 

Please comment ! ^^