Project partners

How can i love you ?

 

Next day, Amber got up really early and was waiting for Key. As usual, they would walk to school together.

“Amber ! Are you ready yet ? Let’s go !” Amber could hear Key screaming from outside her house. Amber happily grabs her bag and went out of her house to meet Key.

“AMBER ! You’re early today ! Didn’t overslept ?” Key teased Amber.

“Yah ! I only overslept yesterday !” Amber pouted.

“By the way, thanks for the information you’ve given me ! I only saw it this morning as my phone ran out of battery and I was charging it yesterday.”

“It’s ok. Let’s go school now hyung !”

“Yah ! How many times must I tell you ! Call me oppa !”

“Ewww, I don’t want. Oppa is so girly. There’s no way I’m gonna call you that.”

“If you act this way, which guy will like you ?”

“What ? I know I’m really cute. You don’t have to be jealous of my cuteness ! If a guy likes me, he should like me for whom I am and not expect me to change for him !”

“Ya ya ya, whatever…”

 

Later, they reached their school.

“Hey ! Have you heard the rumour ?” Key heard a girl’s voice.

“Yupp, I heard it ! Nicole just broke up with Jinwoon !” Another girl said.

“I heard they broke up because the principal didn’t like Jinwoon as his results was really bad.”

“But did Nicole agree to it ? I heard that they’ve been together since high school ?”

“She didn’t want to break up but her dad wanted her to ! What can she do about it ?”

 

“Amber ! Did you heard that ?” Key asked Amber.

“Heard what ?” Amber replied”

“Nicole just broke up with her boyfriend ! “

“So ?”

“That means, I have a chance now !”

“But, I think she’s still sad about breaking up with Jinwoon.”

“Yea, but this would be the best chance for me to get with her !”

“Whatever.” Amber just stomped away after finishing her sentence. She didn’t want to go back to class and face Key so she just went around the school. She went pass the music rooms and suddenly, someone started playing the violin.

 

Amber’s pov

I wonder who’s playing the melody ? It’s pretty nice.

I walked along the corridor, trying to figure out where the music did came from. Finally, I came across this particular room where the music was exceptionally loud. I slid open the door and saw a guy playing the violin. Wow, he’s really good.

I was closing my eyes, trying to listen carefully to what he was playing when he stopped playing and said “Excuse me ? May I help you ?”

“Sorry sorry, I was just listening to your music. By the way, it was really good !” I said shyly.

“Thanks ! What’s your name ? I’m Henry.”

Oh, so his name is Henry…

“Hi, I’m Amber. Music major class 1.”

“Oh hi ! I’m in Music major too ! Class 2.”

“Erm, yea. Nice to meet you !”

*Ringggg !

“Opps, I think I better get back to class now ! Bye !” I said as I quickly ran off, back to class.

 

Just as I sat down at my seat, “Hey ! Where have you been ? I’ve been searching for you !” Key said anxiously.

“I just went around the school !” I replied.

Just then, the teacher entered.

“Ok class, all of you are going to be doing a project in pairs and submit to me by the end of this month ! Your partner would be from class 2 so come up here and grab a name tag from the box.” The teacher announced.

“Owhh, I really hope that I picked Nicole’s name !” Key said as he head towards the box.

Key put his hand into the box and reached in to grab a nametag, he quickly pulled out and slowly open his palm. “Nicole, Nicole, Nicole…” Key chanted. He then fully opened his palm and revealed that his partner was who he has been longing for, Nicole. “YESSS !” Key cheered jumping around.

“What’s there to be excited for ?” I said and reached my hand into the box and took a name tag. I quickly took out my hand and open my palm. “Henry ?” I read the name off the nametag I was holding. “Henry…? Isn’t he the guy from before ? The one playing the violin ?” I mumbled to myself.

“Ok guys ! Go back to your seats ! So your partners have been decided and behind the nametags that you’re holding is your partner’s number. Please contact them and start off your project as soon as possible !

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone !

Finally updated ! 

I cannot update that much cos i have school and i'm Secondary 3 15 years old now and i would have more work to do !

I'm trying to write more chapters now and hide them first ! 

Thanks for subcribing and commenting ! ^^

I really love comments !