Key + Henry + Amber

How can i love you ?

 

-After school-

‘Ok, so tomorrow after school, meet at the school gate.’ This sentence flashed up in Amber’s mind.

“Oh yea, I have to meet Henry to do the project…” Amber mumbled to herself.

She quickly packed her bag and hurriedly went out of class. As she was exiting the room, Key called upon her, “Amber ! Where are you going ?” Key shouted across the room.

“I need to meet Henry to discuss about the project !” Amber answered and ran off to meet Henry.

“Wait up ! Let’s go back together !” Key screamed but Amber was already out of sight.

 

-At the school gate-

Henry was leaning on the school gate, fidgeting, trying to look for Amber.

“Did she forget that we have to do our project today ? Aish…” Henry mumbled and looked at his watch. It has been nearly half an hour after school and Amber is still nowhere to be seen…

Suddenly, “Henry hyung ! S-sorry that I-I’m late…” Amber put her right hand on the gate, bent down and was panting.

“It’s ok… Let’s go now !” Henry said and started walking off.

“Hey ! Wait for me !!!” a voice was heard.

Amber turned around and saw the one shouting, Key.

“W-why didn’t you w-wait for m-me ?” Key stopped running when he reached Amber and was panting heavily too.

“You are … ?” Henry looked at Key, with a face of doubt.

Amber stood up straight and started talking, “He’s Key. My best friend.”

“Oh, nice to meet you !” Henry patted Key’s back.

“So you’re Amber’s partner for the project ?” Key asked Henry.

“Yupp ! I’m Henry !” Henry replied with a wide smile on his face.

“Let’s go !” Amber walked to Henry and dragged him by the bag, with Key following behind them.

 

-While walking home-

Henry was walking normally when he suddenly went to Key and whispered to him, “Hey, how long have you known Amber ?”

“She’s  been my neighbour and friend since childhood, so I think we’ve known each other for a pretty long time ? Why are you asking this all of a sudden ?”

“Erm, actually, I’m quite interested in her when I first saw her…”

“Bwoh ?!” Key gasped in shock and Henry cupped his mouth.

“Yah ! Why the two of you walking so slowly and what are you two talking behind me ?!” Amber turned around and looked at them.

“Erm, nothing !” Henry answered as he was still cupping Key’s mouth.

The trio then continued walking to Amber’s house and the atmosphere was filled with awkward silence.

-After a few minutes-

Amber took out her house keys from her pocket. She opened the door, went in and cshut the door. She totally forgot about Henry and Key as she wasn’t used to bringing friends home.

“HEY ! OPEN UP ! YOU FORGOT ABOUT US !” The banging of door could be heard.

“Oh, Henry and Key !” Amber quickly turned around and opened the door.

“Sorry, I forgot about you guys. We were so quiet on the road…Come on in !” Amber welcomed them in.

“How could you forget about your best friend ?” Key mumbled.

After all of them finally came into the house, Amber gestured for them to head into her room which was on the second floor.

“Wow ! Your room… It’s not like any other girl’s room …” Henry spoke.

Amber’s room was messy, with clothes lying on the floor and books toppled all over on the book shelves. Her bed wasn’t well kept, blanket not folded up.

“Aish, I left home in a hurry this morning. That’s why.” Amber answered as she grabbed all the clothes on the floor and threw them into the wardrobe.

Key looked around, walked to her bed and lied on her bed hugging her pillow.

“While you two do your project, I shall sleep.” Key said as he pretend to close his eyes.

Henry ignored him and walked around Amber’s room.

“Wow, you have many books here.” Henry said as he picked up one.

“Amber’s secret diary…” Henry read the title of the book he held. He opened the book and read aloud, “ A friend’s confession !”

As soon as Amber heard Henry read the title, she rushed to him and snatched the book away from him.

“Yah ! How can you touch other’s things without permission ?!” She said hugging her book.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm back ! Sorry for the rather short chapter this time. 

Happy Lunar New Year to all !

Please comment ! I really love seeing comments and i will feel like no one like my story if no one comments and maybe i will stop writing ...

PLEASE COMMENT ! ^^