Bestfriend

How can i love you ?

 

“Hey you ! Are you a boy or girl ? I think you’re a boy cause you definitely don’t look like a girl” a boy said and his whole group started laughing at Amber.

“Stop it !” Amber screamed as she squat on the floor, tears welling up.

“HAHAHAHAHA ! How can a boy be scared so easily ? She’s timid ! HAHAHAHA ! “ the group of boys’ laughter was getting louder.

“Stop it guys ! You guys are too much this time ! Is Amber’s appearance offending you ? If no, get lost !” a voice was heard from the back.

“It’s none of your business ! Get lost !” One of the boys replied him.

“No one should bully my Amber !” Key stepped in front of Amber.

“Key… I think you shouldn’t care about this, it can get you in trouble…” Amber whispered to Key.

“GET LOST !” Key screamed for the last time.

“Fine fine…” The group of boys finally went away.

Key then turned around to look at Amber. “ They didn’t bully you or anything right ? Next time if this happens, call for me !” Key then smiled warmly at Amber.

This was also the first time Amber was saved by her hero, Key.

 

 

-Years later-

 

“Yah ! Amber, hurry up ! We’re going to late for school !” Key screamed from outside the door.

Key and Amber had known each other since childhood and has ever since became neighbours and best friends. Now, they are both finally going to get to the school of their dreams, SM University.

As usual, Key was really fashionable. Wearing clothes of the latest fashion and waiting impatiently outside.

After a minute, Amber’s door screeched.

“Sorry hyung ! I woke up late today !” Amber quickly grabbed her bag from the table and ran out of the door. “Appa ! Omma ! I’ll get going ! Annyeong !” Amber bid farewells to her parents and shut the doors.

“Hyung ! Let’s go !” Amber said as she pat Key’s shoulders.

“Yah ! When are you going to call me oppa ? You’re a girl not a guy ! You should be like the normal girls who call me oppa !” Key told Amber while walking.

“I don’t want ! That will make me sound so girly ! I like hyung better…” Amber said clinging on to Key’s arm.

“So, today’s the first day of school… How are you feeling now ?” Key changed the topic.

“I’m so excited for it ! I really want to meet new friends, new environment and you know what’s best ? We’re in the same class !” Amber let go of Key’s arm and started skipping ahead of Key. “Yay ! First day of school !” Amber continued shouting and everyone on the streets were looking at her.

“Hey Amber ! How did you know that we’re in the same class ?” Key ran towards Amber to catch up with her.

“Pabo ! The class list was released on their website yesterday. Didn’t you see it ?” Amber said while flicking Key’s forehead.

“Ok ok, let’s hurry up or else we’ll be late for school ! It’s our first day there so I don’t wanna be late !” Key said as he pulled Amber’s hand and ran.

 

Finally, after crossing three streets they finally reached school. Once they entered the school, Key immediately went to the office where the class list was placed to check out what class he was in. To his delight, he was really in the same class with Amber.

“I told you we’re in the same class right ? Music major, class 1.” Amber said while panting.

“I just wanted to double check.” Key replied pouting.

“Let’s go to the class !” Amber dragged Key to the classroom which was on the second floor.

They reached the fifth classroom on the corridor which was on the second floor. They approached the classroom and saw that the class was only half filled. Amber’s favourite seat was the corner one and she was really lucky as the seat hasn’t been occupied yet so she just dragged Key to the seat and sat down.

“Not again ? The corner seat ?” Key said as he sat down at the seat next to her.

“You have any problem with that ? I like the corner seat !” Amber said while showing her tongue.

As they were chatting, a girl suddenly approached them.

“Erm, is this seat taken ?” She said as she pointed to the seat in front of Amber.

“Nope, the seat is free for anyone.” Amber replied her.

“Ok thanks.” She replied while sitting down.

“Oh, by the way my name is Sulli. Nice to meet you !” Sulli turned back to face Amber while sitting down. “And, you look really cool for a girl,”

“Oh, thanks… My name is Amber and this is my best friend Key.” Amber introduced herself and Key. She also reached out her hand and shook Sulli’s hand.

“Yah Amber ! I can introduce myself ! Annyeong Sulli ! I’m Key and this GIRL here is my BEST FRIEND.” Key reached out his hand to shake her hand.

Sulli giggled at their cute actions and turned back facing the front.

Soon after lessons started as the teacher entered.

 

 

 

-Breaktime-

“*Yawn* I’m so sleepy and hungry ! Amber, let’s go get some food !” Key stretched himself and dragged Amber to the cafeteria.

“What shall I get for my lunch ?” Key said as he looked around, thinking what food he should eat.

“I’ll eat  bread for today…” Amber said as she walked towards the bread store.

“Yah! How can you eat bread only ! Are you on a diet or something ?” Key asked Amber while following her.

“Nah, I just don’t know what to eat.”

“Ok then, I’ll eat bread too.”

Both of them got their bread and drink and went over to the nearest empty table and sat down.

“Wow, the class was really boring just now. The teacher’s lecture just made no sense…” Key was complaining about the lessons just when a girl walked passes them.

“That girl… she’s really pretty…”Key said while staring at the girl.

“Haven’t you heard of her ? She’s Nicole.” Amber told Key while taking a bite off her bread.

“Nicole… What a nice name…” Amber could notice that Key was already day-dreaming about the girl he met for the first time, Nicole.

“Yea… Nicole is the daughter of this school’s principal. Not only having great looks, her results in school are also one of the best.” Amber told Key with a emotionless face.

“Wow, Nicole…”

“Come on ! Just eat your food or I’m gonna eat it !”

“Ok ok, I’ll eat !” Key snapped out of his day-dreaming state and continued eating his bread.

After they were done eating, both of them went back to their classes where they still had lessons till 3pm.

 

“Hey, that Nicole girl is really cool right ?” Key asked Amber while walking back to class.

“She’s not bad…” Amber replied.

They reached their class, took out the materials needed for the next class and waited for the teacher to arrive.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello !

Thanks for reading the first chapter ! 

Please comment about how you feel upon reading the first chapter so that i can improve my stories.

Thanks ! ^^