Chapter 2

Beautiful Babysitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the cafe.

“Baekhyun, meet the love of my life.” Chen proudly introduced the man beside him who in return playfully pinched Chen’s side only to have Chen pouted at the action.

 

“Hi, Baekhyun my name is Minseok. Nice to meet you.”

 

Baekhyun stared at the man in front of him in awe. Minseok was really neutral and very adorable but according to Chen the man may seems adorable and cute but there was time when he can be very manly.

 

“H-hi. I’m Baekhyun. Nice to meet you too. Chen kept on talking about you.” Minseok just smile. “I really want to meet you Baekhyun because Chen seems really fond of you. I heard that you’re looking for a job. Is that right?” Baekhyun looked at Chen accusingly and the latter just smile innocently at him.

 

“Yes I am. The last interview that I went didn’t go too well.” Baekhyun muttered shyly. “Great. So, would you like a job?” Minseok asked and Baekhyun beamed in happiness. “Are you serious? When is the interview? What should I brought during the interview? Is there any special requirements?” Baekhyun darted all the question and Minseok just chuckled at the smaller enthusiasm. 

 

“You don’t need any of those. But I need to ask you a very very important question.” Minseok said in a very serious tone and Baekhyun gulped nevertheless he nodded urging Minseok to continue. “Are you good with kid?” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re sure you’re going to be fine?” Chen asked as he place the huge luggage in the backseat of Minseok’s car. 

 

“I’m going to be fine Chen. Don’t worry, I’m going to be fine. Are you going to survive without me?” Baekhyun asked teasingly. Chen smile sadly and hugged Baekhyun tightly. “Stop being dramatic Chen. You can come along if you want to.” Minseok said and his smile widen when Chen came to give him a huge bear hug and kiss him on his left cheek. “Thank you, baby. You are the best!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Chen literally had their jaw dropped on the floor when Minseok stopped in front of a very tall gate definitely preventing burglar from climbing in. The security guard instantly recognized Minseok and open the gate. As Minseok drove inside, Baekhyun saw a very huge mansion that he never thought that he could see right in front of his two eyes. The only chances that he got to see such place was on TV. 

 

“We’re here.” Minseok announced as he parked his car. Baekhyun and Chen were still in dazed.“Come on. Let’s go.” Minseok chirped happily as he got off his car. Baekhyun and Chen followed suit.

 

“I’m going to work here?” Baekhyun asked in total disbelief. Minseok smiled and continued to walk until they reached the front door.

 

He pressed the button by the door and then a screen appeared. “It’s me, Minseok.” Minseok said when a middle aged woman appeared on the screen. The woman smiled brightly. “Just a minute.” The screen out and soon enough they can heard footsteps approaching the door. It was a very soft sound as if it belongs to a child.

 

The door was opened and indeed a kid was greeting them with a toothy smile. “Jun, you can’t run around like that. It’s dangerous.” The woman from the screen appeared behind the kid and shook her head when she saw the bright smile on the boy face. 

 

“Look Aunt Gloria, I open the door myself.” The kid, Jun, said sounding completely proud of himself.

 

“Hey, Jun.” Minseok greeted the boy in front of him. Jun ran towards Minseok and hugged Minseok tightly. “Why didn’t you come yesterday? I was so bored.” Jun pouted when he released Minseok. Minseok patted Jun’s hair and smile at him. “I’m sorry. I was really busy yesterday. But, remember when I said I’m going to find your playmate?” Jun nodded eagerly.

 

“He’s here.” Minseok whispered and pointed at Baekhyun who awkwardly wave at the little boy when they made eye contact. Jun walked towards Baekhyun and eyed Baekhyun seriously. Baekhyun gulped and felt threatened having a kid walking around him. 

 

“You’re beautiful.” Jun beamed happily when he stood in front of Baekhyun and showed off his toothy smile.Baekhyun blinked his eyes, Chen laughed and Minseok smiled softly.

 

“Baek, this is the kid that you will be taking care off. His name is Park Jun, three years old, really active and talkative.” Minseok stood next to Jun and looked at Baekhyun. Seeing Baekhyun being silent, Minseok sighed. “I understand if you want to walk out right now. I should have told you earlier...” 

 

“WHAT?!” Minseok was surprised at Baekhyun sudden outburst. Baekhyun kneel down to match Jun eye-level and smile fondly at the cute kid in front of him.

 

“I promise you, we’re going to have a lots of fun together. We can play, cook and draw together. Do you like that?” The wide grin and the sparkling eyes from the little boy was the answer to everything. The boy nodded his head and hugged Baekhyun tightly.

 

“Okay, then I guess this is it.” Minseok said and then he looked at Chen who surprisingly was looking at him. Baekhyun stood up, holding Jun’s left hand. “Wait, aren’t you going to tell me who am I actually working for? Or is there anything necessary that I need to know about Jun?”

 

Minseok was about to replied when he felt his phone vibrate indicating there’s a incoming message. He read the text and quickly shoved the phone back in his pocket. “It’s okay Baek. The boss give me green light to hire anyone and I think I had made a very wise decision. Your priority is to take care of Jun. As for the boss he can survive on his own. Oh, one more thing. The boss can be kind of strict but I hope you can handle it. That’s all for now. You can ask Gloria noona everything. I will come and visit once in a while.” Minseok said as fast as he could, not forgetting to pat Baekhyun’s shoulder and gave sign to Chen to say his goodbye.

 

Chen wordlessly went to hug Baekhyun. “Call me if anything happen, don’t forget to eat on time and make sure to brush your teeth before going to bed, that’s really important Byun Baekhyun. I don’t want to hear you nagging or whining when you have toothache.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and broke the hug. “Yes, mom. I will. Don’t worry about me. You, make sure you treat Minseok hyung properly.” Chen nodded and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair playfully. Chen and Minseok bid their goodbye before leaving.

 

“Ummmm,..” Baekhyun looked down and saw Jun playing with the hem of his shirt timidly. “What’s wrong Jun? You don’t like me being here?” Jun widened his eyes and shook his head causing Baekhyun to chuckle.Jun looked up to meet with Baekhyun gaze.“Ummm, Mr. Baekhyun. Can we play together?”

 

Baekhyun cooed at the little boy cuteness. “Of course Junnie. But, call me Baekhyun hyung or Baek hyung. Mr. Baekhyun sounds so old.” Baekhyun pouted and Jun giggled when he see the way the older pouted. “Okay, Baek hyung.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~