Chapter 1

Beautiful Babysitter

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun stared at the handsome stranger in front of him with his innocent, wide puppy eyes. He knew that he was the one to be blame after all he was the one who ran along the office hallway with a cup of coffee in his hand. But he had his own valid reason. He ran because he was late for his job interview.

 

Things went downhill when he accidentally bumped to a tall guy in an expensive suit who groaned totally annoyed by the sudden intrusion. Baekhyun on the other hand fell flat on his , coffee spilled on his white button up shirt, completely leaving a massive stain.

 

Just as Baekhyun thought that was the worst scenario that could happen, boy he was so wrong. When he lifted his head, he was already getting surrounded by people and most importantly he got a clear view of the guy he had bumped to. Oh, how much he wished that the guy he bumped to was a normal co-worker and not the freaking Chairman Park. What’s worst, was that he can clearly see that there was a coffee stain on the sleeve of the chairman suit.

 

Baekhyun quickly stood up and straightened his shirt. “I’m so sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to cause any trouble. I was kind of running late today and I lost my track of time. I swear I had set the alarm before going to bed but guess what, it didn’t ring. Luckily my best friend is there, he was the one that woke me up,...” Baekhyun stopped rambling when the Chairman lifted his hand motioning for the boy to stop talking. “Your name and your position in the company?”

 

“Umm, my name is Byun Baekhyun and I’m here for the interview.” Baekhyun said hesitantly. He saw the smirk on the Chairman face. The tall man took a step forward completely hovering Baekhyun’s small figure. “You, don’t get the job.” Baekhyun froze on his spot and watched as the Chairman walked away from him. Next thing he knew, tears were already running down his cheeks.

 

 

 

“Mr. Park. Are you okay?” Secretary Kim asked as he enter the Chairman office.

 

“Minseok, do we have any ice pack? I think that brat just burn my hand.”

 

Chairman Park or his real name Park Chanyeol had already remove his blazer leaving him in a light lavender button up shirt. The sleeve that had the coffee stained was rolled up, exposing a very slight red mark on the forearm.

 

“You want an ice-pack for that imaginary wound of yours? What’s next? Want me to call your mommy to kiss the boo boo away?” Minseok said in a complete teasing manner only to have Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

Minseok wasn’t at the scene this morning as he had to go for an urgent meeting with the other secretaries. As he arrived at his post, Mr. Park instantly summoned him to his office. He heard about what happen earlier this morning and he wasn’t surprised to hear that Chanyeol acted that way as the Chairman was always strict about everything.

 

Minseok sighed as he went out and came back with a small size ice pack an handed it to Chanyeol.

 

“Well, are you ready to do the interview? I don’t understand why do you need a Personal Assistant.” Minseok complained as he flipped his notebook to go through the list of interviewee.

 

“I need my own personal assistant at home. You know why.” Chanyeol threw the ice pack in the bin and rolled down his sleeve. “Personal assistant? Sounds more like babysitter.” Minseok mumbled and helped Chanyeol to make the Chairman looked professional and smart. After getting approved by Minseok, he started the interview.

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun, oh my god! Are you okay?” Chen, Baekhyun best friend and housemate exclaimed in surprised when he spotted Baekhyun entering their shared apartment. Upon seeing the gloomy face and the visible stained on his shirt, Chen knew that there’s definitely something wrong. Instead of urging Baekhyun to tell him everything, Chen pulled Baekhyun for a hug. “I didn’t get the job. I was so stupid.” Baekhyun muttered and Chen tighten his hug hoping that he can gave comfort to his friend.

 

Suddenly Chen phone rang. Baekhyun broke the hug and urged Chen to pick up the call. When Chen saw the caller ID, he smiled and excuse himself. Baekhyun who had been Chen best friend since elementary can already read Chen like an open book. He dragged himself to his room to change. When he got rid of his top, only then he realized that there was an angry red mark across his belly up to his chest. He was too sad that he got rejected without getting the chance to be interviewed properly until he didn’t felt the pain. He can only sigh and went to the kitchen to search for anything he could find to at least lessen the mark.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun had been struggling to find a job. He’s definitely not choosy and all he wanted was a job. So here he was lying on the bed for the past three days after the ‘coffee incident’, trying to find a job vacancy.

 

“Baek, let’s go to the cafe.” Chen excitedly said as he sashayed his way towards Baekhyun who was lying on the bed, surfing the internet trying to search for job.

 

“Just go and meet your lover boy. I don’t want to be the third wheeler on your date.” Baekhyun said without removing his eyes from his laptop. “Come on, I really want you to go and trust me. You won’t regret it.” Chen tried and plead the boy with his desperate pleading eyes. Baekhyun finally looked at Chen and made a face once he saw the look on his friend’s face. “Give me a valid reason why I shouldn’t be regretting it.”

 

“First, you never meet the love of my life and second, the love of my life may or may not mention that his boss kind of in need someone to work for....” Chen was caught by surprised when Baekhyun quickly jumped off the bed and yell ‘Come on, we’re going to be late you slowpoke’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~