Chapter 6: Omo! >.

One Ticket to Crazytown O_____O

 

CHAPTER 6: OMO >.<
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

EUNHYUK'S POV 

 
Hyoyeon and I seperated ways after viewing the perfect landscape of Seoul, from the Seoul tower.
Honestly, I really didn't know what happened that time, I was happy. I wanted time to stop with no apparent reason. Aigoo.. 
 
 
*beep**beep* then A-Cha suddenly played from my phone.
 
 
"Eunhyuk-ah!'
 
"Aigoo! Hyung! Why are you calling?"
 
"Nothing, Manager-nim said you were on a break."
 
"Yeah, kinda."
 
"Well, where are you now?"
 
"I'm here at Seoul tower, wae?"
 
"Aigo (10x)"
 
"Hyung... waeyo?"
 
"Nothing, it's just shocking that your at that place."
 
"Haha." I just laughed and smiled. "I had to be with an important person here."
 
"Ohhhhhh, is our Eunhyuk in-love?"
 
"Aigoo, hyung. She's an E.L.F that's why it's important."
 
"This kid. So when are you going back to your schedules?"
 
"I don't know. But I'll be having a music video shoot for FIX's music video."
 
"Aigoo... Lee Hyukjae is getting old."
 
"..."
 
"Okay, I gotta go now, take care okay?"
 
"Neh, I will. Take care too!"
 
 
I hanged up and putted my phone at my backpack. I wasn't in the mood to do anything, So I just stretched my arms.
But when I stretched my arms seem to hit my cap.
 
 
"WAHH! EUNHYUK OPPA IS HERE!"
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~"
 
.... ottoke?
 
I ran away from the tower and sprinted down until the sidewalk. Aish, this is hard. >.<
 
I ran over the alley, there was a woman, I covered to make her quiet so that the girls chasing me won't hear her.
 
"Yah! What's the big idea?"
 
"Mianhaeyo, I'm Super Junior's Eunhyuk. I'm sorry for causing the trouble."
 
She suddenly smiled and said, "Aigoo, don't worry. I'm Ji Eun, Jang Ji Eun to be exact."
 
"Nice meeting you. I have to go now." then I smiled back to be polite.
 
"Omo, when will I see you again?"
 
"I don't know to be exact, just watch TV. So long, take care." Then I ran away from the alley.
 
 
Ji Eun's POV
 
 
"Hm.. Eunhyuk?" I lit up a cigarette by seeing him run away.
 
I puffed up the smoke away, "Hm.. He's cute. I'm gonna have him in no time."
 
I smirked and walked away from the dark alley.
 
 

Hyoyeon's POV

 
 
Aigoooooo.. I'm so sleepy. I'm really happy that I get to see Eunhyuk today. Honestly! ^__^
 
I'm just lying at the bed, staring at my phone and looking at the time.
 
"Tch, 11:30 PM and the girls aren't here. Aigoo, I should just sleep."
 
I took my phone away, and putted it at the top of the side table near the bed.
 
Suddenly...
 
*beep* *beep*
 
"Aigoooo.. who is this now?" I crawled from the other side of the bed just to take my phone and read the text.
 
"Hyoyeon-ah, I bet you're sleeping now. Good night! Take care of yourself. Don't get sick. Okay, eat a lot! But don't get too fat! Byeee!"
 
I just laughed at the cute text.
 
"Aigooo~ How cute."
 
I faced the phone to my chest. "Omo, it's this feeling again. I have to drink this juice."
 
I drank it, and directly when to bed.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
8:36 AM, I woke up.
 
I looked around, and finally, I saw Jessica sleeping safe and soundly. Gosh where did these girls go?
 
*beep* *beep*
 
"Omo, that's Jessica's phone. By being a good unnie, I should not touch her things."
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
"NOT."
 
I took her phone and saw the text message was from.. "DONGHAE?!"
 
Aigooooooo, This girl. She is sharing her secrets to me. These two have something they're hiding. And I have to know what it is.