Chapter 18: Mianhae...

One Ticket to Crazytown O_____O

 

Chapter 18:

Mianhae..

 

I cried a bit while updating this. XD

~~~

 

HYOYEON's POV

 
I waited up all day, thinking why Hyuk wanted to meet me. There were a lot of thoughts going through my mind. >_< aigooo.. I'm so stressed.
 
"Seohyun-ah..."
 
"Unnie! Why? Are you okay?"
 
"Unnie is... stressed.." Then I sat down beside her at the sofa.
 
"Unnie, we're in Seoul! Why are you stressed?"
 
"Because, Unnie is hurting."
 
"Omo, Unnie.." she hugged me tight. "I'm all ears, tell me what happened."
 
"It's.. Hyuk. You remember MV shooting that the SJ oppas once said, right?" She nodded.
 
"The leading lady.. who apparently likes Eunhyuk, Told some disturbing words."
 
"Unnie.. why do you have to be scared at her? I'm pretty sure that oppa likes you.."
 
"I don't know, You know me, I don't assume. She told me if I would talk or even be 'close' to Hyuk she would be spreading my name throughout the whole city. I woudn't want paparazzi chasing over me. I also wouldn't want your lives to get affected because of me. Or even, it might get awkward between me and Hyuk."
 
"Oh.. I see.."
 
"Aigoo... I woudn't want to lose my normal life being a normal person... I'm scared. No more privacy, News makers everywhere, Not to mention HATERS! >.<"
 
"Unnie.. it's all up to your decisions. You must follow 80 percent of your mind and 20 percent at your heart. I assure you, You can decide which is best for you. Unnie, We're gonna leave in 2 days! Tell him what you feel." She smiled.
 
"Aww, Seohyun-ah." I hugged her tight. "Thank you~"
 
"Your welcome unnie, I'm always here."
 
~Hourslater~
 
It was hours before Hyuk texted again..
 
 
*bzzt* *bzzt*
 
 
From: Hyuk
"Hyoyeon-ah, I'm here at the bridge of Han River. I'll wait for you."
 
From: Hyo
"Aigoo~ I'll hurry there, Sorry for keeping you waiting."
 
I now left the hotel and went out to find a taxi to go near the bridge of the beautiful Han river.
 
"7:00 PM, Aigoo... I should've have slept a while ago... =_=" I then scratched my head.
 
~Minutes later~
 
I finally reached the bridge. Aigo... Such a pretty place. I remembered the time me and Yunho went here. haha~  Such a happy memory. ^___^
 
"Hyo!"
 
"Kya! Yah! Lee Hyukjae, you scared me."
 
"Mianhae.." he smiled.
 
We now went to sit at the bench near the view. Hm.. It feels like the same as the time me and Yunho went here.
 
"So.. why did you bring me here for?"
 
"I just wanna say something..." He smiled widely.
 
"O, Before you say something.. I wanna say something first.."
 
"Really what is it?" 
 
I took a deep breath before saying it to him. 1... 2... 3...
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 "Please... forget about me..." I then looked down.
 
"Wh-what?" His smile turned into a frown.
 
"Fo-forget about me, and the girls. For our peace."
 
"What? I can't!" He came close, We were inches away from each other.
 
"I'm sorry, It's because of something..."
 
"SOMETHING OF WHAT?"
 
"I can't say it. Mianhae, But let's just live our lives away from each other."
 
"...." 
 
I was about to leave the place, until he held my hand..
 
"Hyoyeon, You can't" 
 
Tears suddenly tried to fall down..
 
"Wae?" I asked without turning back so he can't see me crying.
 
"Sa-saranghae.."
 
"..." I was shocked hearing it.
 
"That's why I wanted you to come here... The girl... I was talking about a while ago in the interview it was you.." 
 
I have to think, Will I tell him back what I feel? I can't I don't want being snatched away my normal life and the other girls will get affected to. No, I can't.
 
"Mianhae... Goodbye, Lee Hyukjae.." I released my hand through his and walked away going back to the hotel.
 
I came back at the hotel.. Crying my eyes out, I don't want the girls to have a hard life. *sighs* I'll just have to sacrifice my life.. And I'm gonna leave in 48 hours.. When we leave, We're not gonna be seeing each other again..
 
I sighed while walking.. wiping my tears.. Goodbye...