Chapter 21: Hyoyeon, wait!

One Ticket to Crazytown O_____O

 

 

Chapter 21:

"Hyoyeon, wait!"

 

EUNHYUK's POV

 
"1.. 2.. 3.. and 4! 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 8..7..6..5.."
 
 
*bzzt* *bzzt*
 
 
I was in the middle of practicing until my phone vibrated.
 
"Excuse me." I said to the choreographer. Then I ran to the seats to talk to the person who was calling.
 
"Yeobo-saeyo?" I said in a polite tone. "Ah, Sooyoung-shi. Waeyo?"
 
"Oppa..."
 
"Neh?" I asked.
 
"Hyoyeon unnie is leaving, She is currently going at the bus station returning back to Daegu.."
 
"..."
 
"Op-pa?.." Sooyoung asked slowly.
 
"Tell her I'm coming." I hanged up and ran outside.
 
I kept running and didn't care if I was just wearing a practice suit and not having the disguise. I want Hyo here, with me now. I can't let her leave me. I can't. 
 
I was being seen by a lot of fangirls I didn't care. I mostly ran out of breath but I didn't stop running. My phone kept buzzing for texts and calls but I didn't even notice it.
 
And finally, I reached the station. 
 
"Hyoyeon!" I shouted, not caring that a lot of people are following me.
 
"Hyoyeon!" I shouted again. 
 
Then, Slowly as I struggled to see Hyoyeon, I saw a blonde-heade girl with earphones sitting on the seat. 
 
I walked closer to her.. "Hyoyeon.."
 
She looked up and showed a surprised face. "Eunhyuk..."
 
"Please.. don't go.." I kneeled in front of her, bowing my head. Begging her, not to leave. "Can you just stay for one more day?" 
 
"I'm sorry.." She said while covering her face. I can see her tears falling from her face. "Wait... Did you just run here? By yourself?"
 
"Mhmm.." I nodded. 
 
"Why would you do that?" She asked.
 
"Pabo, I said it before right?" 
 
"What?"
 
"Saranghae.." And she I know she coudn't reject the expression of her face. "But.. If you really want to leave.. I know I'll understand.." I said sadly. 
 
I walked away slowly.. Until..
 
"Lee Hyukjae."
 
I turned my back.. and she was slowly getting near..
 
"Nothing changes if I even leave.. But, I would rather stay.. and be here.. with.. You."
 
I smiled and hugged her. Then, she quickly said. "Pabo, saranghae.." And she quickly hugged me back.
 
HYOYEON's POV
 
Here I am, hugging Lee Hyukjae! I teared up, I wasn't afraid for sacrificing my life for being with the one I like, I mean love.
 
We faced each other, He took my hand and said.. "Let's go." He smiled.
 
I smiled and nodded, and we walked away from the bus station. We rode at a taxi, and we later, went at the hotel.
 
I used the key card to unlock the door to my room.
 
"Surprise!" I saw the girls and the other SJ members in the room.
 
"Yah.." Eunhyuk said. "Why are you all here?"
 
"Aigoo.. Obviously, to surprise you!"
 
I hitted Hyuk's head lightly. "Yah, think. Arasso?"
 
"Aigoo.." He scratched his head.