Chapter 25: Goodbye...?

One Ticket to Crazytown O_____O

 

CHAPTER 25:

Goodbye...?

 
a/n: I have a suggestion~ While reading it is good to listen TRAX's song "Blind" It's so good! It really matches with the update!
Anyways, Enjoy! Thanks again for supporting. :)
 
I was walking in the hallways of the building, until I saw Yunho. He suddenly gripped my wrist..
 
"Yah, Eunhyuk! Where were you last night?"
 
"Tch... I'm not in the mood to talk bout last night.."
 
"Tell me! Hyo was worried all bout you." He faced me.
 
"None of your business." I said, and I looked away.
 
"Did you know that Hyo cried? Because of you? She saw you.. with a girl.."
 
I shaked my arm away from his hand, I looked down I had nothing to say.. "Yunho..." I whispered softly.
 
"Yeh?" He asked.
 
"Give this to Hyo.." I gave him a black bracelet which was meant for Hyo. I wanted to give it to her at the day she would leave, which is now.
 
"What's this?" He said and looked at the bracelet.
 
"Just give it to her when they leave.. Also, get ready. We'll be getting ready for the concert later..." I walked away without any other word.
 
As I was walking, I cried. I cry easily. I'm so mad with myself. I hurted her. She'll just have to forget me.. Mianhae, I love you Kim Hyoyeon. 
 

HYOYEON's POV

 
I was all alone in the hotel room, I was just looking out at the window while Jessica was still packing.
 
"I can't believe we're leaving.." I said while looking out the view.
 
"Well, that's life.."
 
I sighed.
 
 
*beep* *beep*
 
 
From: Yunho~
"Hyoyeon-shii! Let's meet down at the Hotel's lobby, arasso? I have to give you something. Be there."
 
Aigoo.. I guess I have to go down now.
 
"Yah, Jessica. I'll just go down the lobby, Arasso?"
 
"Arasso, Hurry back."
 
a/n: Recommended song for this part.. Trax's "Let You Go" ^_^
 
I went outside the hotel room, went to the elevator. And hurriedly went to the hotel's lobby. I went inside, I was finding for Yunho who was always wearing his favorite gray cap.
 
"Hyoyeon!" I heard someone shouted.
 
I looked at the part of the room where he shouted, I saw him sitting near the window. I went to him and sat in front of him.
 
"Yunho.. what is it?"
 
"Here.." he handed me a black bracelet which was written in it. "Forever..."
 
I looked at him, "Don't worry it's not from me."
 
"From whom is it then?"
 
"Eunhyuk... Just a while ago..."
 
"Oh..."
 
"Listen, Hyo. I know what you saw yesterday was hurting. But I know whatever reason it is, It might not be Hyuk's intention.."
 
"I don't know, Yunho."
 
"You should just go here before you leave.." Then.. he handed me a ticket.
 
"Seoul Spring Concert? What is this for?"
 
"You'll have to go to find out.." He stood up and bowed. " I have to leave now, take care.. Arasso?"
 
"Arasso.." I smiled.
 
I looked at the bracelet carefully, I wanted to believe what Yunho said. But there was no proof. I held the ticket, and thought about it carefully.
 
"I must go." I stood up and went to my hotel room to dress up.
 

EUNHYUK's POV

 
7:00 PM, Hyo's ride was in 10:00 PM. I hope she goes here just to watch as perform, I would really miss her. I was dressed and ready for my solo. I'm gonna sing TRAX's Blind as my solo, Kinda nervous actually..
 
~sigh~
 
"Hyung! What's wrong?" Ryeowook asked me as he placed his hand on my shoulder.
 
"Nothing.." I smiled and just looked at my phone where Hyo's picture was in it.
 
"Whatever it is hyung, You must get ready for your solo... Arasso?" He smiled and slowly patted my shoulder.
 
I smiled. "Thanks Wook." He smiled in reply and left.
 
"Hyuk, you ready?" The stage director asked.
 
"Yeah.. I am." I nodded.
 
"Get ready..."
 
I walked out of the opening gates as the music started.. I hear shouting of all the beautiful E.L.Fs I can see, But I just wanted one person cheering for me. Just for this final day..
 
I went out and sang..
 
Naege meoril gidaego
Mulkkeureomi baraboado moreujyo
Du pareul yeoreo boimyeon
Siwonhada malhamyeonseodo moreujyo
 
Tumyeonghan naijiman
Ne ape seoitjanha
Ne
Nuneun nal
Neomeo chyeodabol ppuniya~"
 
I went to look around.. I smiled as I sang. I know I couldn't see Hyo here by myself.. I wish she would just be here, but the same time, Jieun is backstage I don't want to see her touched by those stupid gang that Jieun hired.
 
Dan han beonman
Han beonman nal chajabwa jebal
Heuneukkimyeon deouk heuneukkilsurok
Tumyeon ghaejyeoman ganeunde~
Jugeul mankeum
Ganjeolhan nae gidoui kkeute
Nae pume gajil suitgae
Ojik neomani
Chajajundamyeon~
 
As I sang, I cried. I didn't know what emotions to pour out. But the only emotion that was fully inside of me was saddness..
 
As the song ended.. 
 
Anboini
Geujeo chang bakki
Chilheuk gatdan neo~
Hayeomeobsi
Geujeo chang bakngman
Baraboneun neo…
 
 
"Saranghae.. I know you know who you are.. Wherever you may be, Please be safe.." I smiled and waved to everyone. "Kamsahamnida!" I bowed and quickly left the stage..