Chapter 26: :">

One Ticket to Crazytown O_____O

 

Chapter 26:
 
:">
 

Hyoyeon's POV

 
I was standing at the seats. I saw Hyuk singing which made me teary-eyed.. Hearing his precious voice sing was the most greatest thing I could hear on earth.
 
"Saranghae.. I know you know who you are.. Wherever you may be, Please be safe.." As I hear him say those words my heart started to flutter.
 
"I love you too..." I thought to myself.
 
I smiled and clapped as he finished the performance. The same time, I was sad that I was leaving without saying a proper goodbye.
 
He walked out of the stage, I know it was the last time of seeing him perform. Super Junior just performed a while ago and I'm pretty sure this would be his last performance for this concert.
I held onto the black bracelet tightly.
And I thought in my head.. "I'll miss you Lee Hyukjae." I took the last glimpse of stage and went outside of the building.
 
EUNHYUK's POV 
 
I sighed deeply. I hope she was there when I sang the song, I really meant it for her.
 
"Yah, Eunhyuk-ah.." Teukie hyung patted my back with the other members. "Why did you cry out there? Someone on your mind?"
 
"Ah, it's nothing. I just felt the song.."
 
"Ani! Don't deny! You're missing Hyoyeon aren't you?"
 
I smiled. "Hm......"
 
"He's smiling! He's smiling!" Shindong pointed at my face.
 
"Fine, I do.. But, they're leaving and I just want to say goodbye..."
 
"Aigoo, go for it boy.." Yesung hyung said while ruffling my hair.
 
'What?" I asked.
 
"C'mon, go for her! Don't waste your time." Siwon said.
 
"Thanks guys." I smiled and stood up.. "I'll be going now."
 
"Byyye~~!" They all waved towards me as I left the building. I left the building not noticing that Jieun was there.
 
"Yah! Eunhyuk where are you going?" She shouted..
 
"I'm sorry. Now's not the time.."
 
"Stay right here! You're going for that girl right? Fine! If you--"
 
"STOP IT!" I shouted. " I can't take it anymore. Don't you have a conscience? I'm sorry.. But I love Hyoyeon! Okay?" I saw her surprised expression which made her look away. I kneeled down in front of her. "Just let me go.."
 
"I-I'm.." 
 
I looked up at her. "Jebal.. I'm kneeling in front of you.. Please.."
 
She looked down. "Mi-mianhae.." I saw her eyes were full of guilt. "It's just.. I wanted to be yours, and yours only.."
 
"I'm sorry.." I stood up. "There are a lot out there.. I'm just not the right one, noona."
 
She smiled. "I'm sorry.. So much.." 
 
"It's okay.." I hugged her for a while and we faced each other.
 
"Now go get her.. " She smiled and flipped her head lightly towards the exit.
 
"Thank you noona..." I ran far away but she called me.
 
"Hyuk!"
 
"Yeah?"
 
a/n: REQUEST for this part play Jang Geun Seuk's song "Without Words" You're really gonna feel the emotion and stuff! >//<
 
"Hyoyeon is a very lucky girl.." She smiled and I smiled too. I nodded and turned away to run towards the station.
 
I ran as far as I can. I thought, "Riding a taxi won't help me right now." I ran fast as I could. I checked my watch, 9:34. I still have a lot of time! Run, Lee Hyukjae, Run!
 
I ran till I reached the station. I breathed heavily because of running to fast. I hurriedly walked inside. No one was inside there were only few people.
 
"Hyoyeon ah!" I shouted while placing my hand beside my mouth. "Kim Hyoyeon!" "Hyoyeoon!" I screamed until I was hopeless.
 
"Attention to all passengers! The doors are now closed that is now moving back to Daegu, If you have missed the ride. Please, book another ride again. Thamk you."
 
"No.." I said to myself.  I punched the floor, releasing my anger to myself. "Why?.." I said to myself.
 
Suddenly I saw a pair of black converse shoes in front of me.. "Pabo.."
 
I looked up. "Hyoyeon?" I saw her hand in front of me. I took it and she raised me up. I hugged her, tightly. I wouldn't want the moment to end.
 
I felt her tears as it landed on the back of my jacket.  "I heard you sing.. For whom was it? Was it for the girl you were with?"
 
"Aniyo.." I stepped closer to her..
 
"Well.. for whom was it?"
 

HYOYEON's POV

 
The girls told me before I asked to stay. "Yah, Hyoyeon-shii. Take care, arasso?!" 
 
"Of course I will.." I was gonna stay here. Again, well, for one hour kinda.. The train was full so I was gonna book another train for tomorrow I guess.
 
Suddenly I heard someone shouting my name.. I followed the voice.. Until I saw someone with the gray cap kneeling down. And I knew who it was..
 
"Pabo..." I said.
 
He looked up. Lee Hyukjae. The guy that I love so much. I reached out my hand to help him stand up.
 
"Hyoyeon?" Then he took my hand and stood up, And he hugged me tight. I couldn't control my emotions.. I cried.
 
He released the hug and I asked him, "I heard you sing, for whom was it? Was it for the girl you were with?"
 
"Aniyo.." And I noticed him stepped close.
 
Our faces was inches away from each other.. I asked him. "Well, for whom was it?" 
 
Then... he suddenly.. kissed my face. He cupped my face as I held both of his arms. I felt butterflies in my stomach, My heart started fluttering.
 
He stopped and faced me. "Now, do you know for whom it was?" he said under the black cap that was hiding his face.
 
I smiled and hugged him tight. "Saranghae.."