12. Take Care of the Happy Ending

All For You « 2017 Myungsoo Birthday Event »
 

Title: Take Care of the Happy Ending

Author: number_four

Pairing: Woohyun/Myungsoo

Summary: “You don’t know? Woohyun’s been in love with you all these years. No wonder you did not notice Sunggyu slipping away from you. Take good care of your feelings Myungsoo you might hurt a poor soul accidentally,” Myungsoo stood there dumbfounded. Sungyeol brush passed him.

Author's Note: For my infinite love… ^^

 

Prologue

Myungsoo’s fingers dance through the pictures pasted on the wall. He chuckled softly when he spotted a familiar picture. Six men throwing chips to each others, it happens years ago, during his college life.

He giggled when a pair of hand snake through his waist.

“Dinner is ready. Come on before the babies woke up,”

He faced his husband and gave him a lingering kiss. He still feels a little sore from their love making just moments ago. He glanced at the two sleeping figures before tugging his husband to the kitchen.

“The Yadong couples said they will visit us tomorrow. I called Yeol and Gyu if they wanted to join and they said yes. They said they’ll just pick up Sungjong along the way.” Woohyun smiled at him. “They’re excited to meet our babies,”

Myungsoo smiled at him. The babies arrived three days ago. Sunggyu introduced them to a doctor just after their marriage. Both of them donated a to a surrogate mother. A contract was drawn between the couple and the mother. They wanted to secure the future of their children. They’re beyond happy when the twins are born.

“It’s not like they don’t have a baby on their own,” he muttered. The Yadong couples already had five kids. Yeol and Gyu had their first baby two years ago. Sungjong dropped a hint that they will be having their first baby with his wife this coming year.

Woohyun chuckled. “Just let them be. The last time we’ve been together with them was college. Sungjong and Sunggyu weren’t around during our marriage. And by the way I wanted to give you something”

Myungsoo was confused when Woohyun handed him a box. “What’s this?”

“A gift,”

He excitedly opened the box and was disappointed when he saw nothing. “Are you playing games again?”

“Well the things I wanted to give you can’t fit there. The babies can’t fit there they might suffocate themselves. The five idiots are too big for the small box. My love for you can’t fit there either,” Woohyun’s mouth watering smile came to view.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “There goes your cheeky line again,”

“You married me because of it,”

“I married you because I love you,” Myungsoo corrected him. “Let’s put this on our memory box,” he said. Everything that Woohyun gave him since they became together was well hidden inside a box except for the pictures on their wall, the pictures that reminds them about their colorful past.

 

Chapter 1

Myungsoo clutch his phone harder. He’s been muttering string of curses ever since he woke up that morning, no phone calls not even a single reply from his boyfriend. He can’t even remember a single fight to annoy the other but why the hell is he not bothering to call him? He’s close to crying his eyes out when his phone suddenly beep.

The message almost had his heart stopped not from happiness but from confusion and pain. Like waterfalls, his tears flowed to his cheeks. He did not even bother wiping them. That night he cried himself to sleep.

He can’t even bring himself to eat or move when he woke up again the next morning. He simple stayed inside his room staring at the ceiling of his room. A soft knock was heard from the outside but he did not bother answering. It might be his greasy roommate. The one he doesn’t like being alone with. The guy is weird and annoyingly bubbly for his likings. Even his taste of clothe color makes him cringe, too bright.

A muffled question followed the soft knocks. He simple shrugs and dives back to the comfort of his blankets. His mind again wanders to the unwanted message he received the other night. With one last will he took his phone and throws it to the nearest wall causing the poor phone to break.

His rumbling stomach woke him up in the middle of the night. He slept the day away only waking for the night like a vampire thirsty for blood. He walked out of his room aiming for the kitchen. He stopped midway when he noticed movements from the kitchen.

He gave the other guy’s back a deathly glare. He’s not in the mood for heart to heart talk. He knew the other guy will asked him what happened like he always does whenever he is sad.

He cleared his throat catching the attention of the now dancing man in front of the sink. The guy looked startled when he looked at him.

“Soo you almost gave me a heart attack!”

“I’m sorry hyung,”

Woohyun’s eyes soften maybe because of his puffy eyes and red nose. He knew he looked like a mess. His hair looks like a bird nest and even his shirt is wrinkled.

“I cooked dinner. It’s still hot. Come on sit down I’ll serve you,” Woohyun swiftly move from here and there.

Myungsoo took a sit in the far corner of the kitchen counter. The other guy is literary bathing from his own sweat making his shirt stick on his body. He also noticed a bruise on his left cheek.

“I thought soccer practice ends at seven in the evening not eleven?” Myungsoo couldn’t stop himself from asking.

Woohyun simply avoided his gaze when he sat down and started eating. He hesitated before answering, “I kind of took overtime.”

Myungsoo took another bite. “And soccer caused you a bruise on the cheek? What are you five years old taking the ball by the face?”

“I slipped!” Woohyun lied.

Myungsoo shook his head. “And now you’re a clumsy idiot?”

Woohyun snort. “Why are you turning into a again?”

Myungsoo just shrug and continued eating. Woohyun started to ask him questions but he was in no mood for it. He made an effort of blocking Woohyun’s existence.

“…been asking me if you could join us the day after tomorrow?”

A waving hand brought him back to reality. He cannot bring himself to look away when he saw the worried look on Woohyun. His heart started to beat like crazy when he realized that Woohyun was sitting dangerously close to him. Shiver run through his spine.

“Soo are you okay?”

“I’m fine hyung. I’m just tired,” he said.

“Are you sick? You’ve been hiding in your room all day. You’re getting me worried,”

“I’m fine,” he stood up and walked out of the kitchen, Woohyun following him from behind. He looked at him pleading not to ask anymore that’s when Woohyun pulled him into a hug.

“Talked to me when you’re ready,” he heard him murmur.

Myungsoo can feel Woohyun’s soft breaths on the crook of his neck. He hugged the other closer yearning for complete comfort. He’s been hostile towards Woohyun since the day they became roommates. The one he’s been ignoring is the one who’s giving him the best comfort now.

“Goodnight hyung…” He can’t afford to talk now but maybe he’ll get his thoughts collected when he woke up tomorrow.

 

Myungsoo sighed when he reached the rooftop of their school building. Almost everyone is giving him looks he can’t understand. He still hasn’t heard from his boyfriend. ‘Ex-boyfriend’ he reminded himself.

His two years relationship ended with a single text message. ‘Let’s broke-up’, no explanation added just that. He tried calling back but his calls were directed to voicemail. He heard a conversation from a group of girls a while ago when he passed by the end corner of the corridors.

“Finally they broke up! Imagine dating your best friend’s boyfriend? That really !”

“Yeah right! Sunggyu made the best decision ever. Who would like to date a weirdo?”

He doesn’t have any idea whom they’re referring to until the name of his boyfriend was brought up. What made him confuse more was the best friend’s boyfriend part. He can’t quite decipher the meaning of the words. He blinked his eyes to get a clearer look when he spotted two familiar figures kissing just outside the school gates.

Frozen from the spot he saw his best friend and his ex-lover kissing each others. He felt like his heart is being stab at the moment. Tears kept on flowing from his eyes without him knowing.

“Myungsoo I’ve been looking for you,” Dongwoo came to his side panting like he run a marathon. “We need to ta-“

His words stop midway when he followed Myungsoo’s gaze. Then cursing followed.

“You knew?” Myungsoo silently asked gaze still locked at the kissing figures.

Dongwoo sighed. “Since last month,”

“And you never told me?” Myungsoo spat angrily he swirled his head to Dongwoo. “Everyone already knew but no one dared to tell me something!”

“I thought you’d figure it out. It’s all over the school,” Dongwoo calmly took him into an embrace. “Woohyun knows it well too. He even confronts them last night. They end up fighting,”

Myungsoo cried harder. Woohyun? That’s when he realizes the bruise in the other’s cheek. He slipped he said. He lied to him.

“Hyung you could have told me,” He sobs harder. Everyone knew but him. He’s been blinded by his love for Sunggyu that he did not even notice something is wrong.

“Woohyun did not utter a word to you either. We’re just trying to protect you,” Dongwoo said.

“By keeping it a secret? How is hurting me further a kind of protection hyung?”

“I’m sorry we thought wrong. We knew how much you love Sunggyu,” Dongwoo answered, “We should have known better,”

Yes he loves Sunggyu so much he’s ready to give him the world. He had done all he could to be a good boyfriend. Was it not enough? His love? He cried his heart out until he felt numb. Dongwoo stayed by his side giving him comforting words.

He quietly walks to his dorm room. Dongwoo insisted to accompany him but he refused. He was welcome by Woohyun who is sitting on the sofa. The guy immediately approached him.

“Hyung…” He wrapped his arms on Woohyun. “Am I easy to replace hyung?”

“Shush! Stop that non-sense. The guy doesn’t simply know your worth,”

“So you really knew?” He asked weakly, heart dropping to his stomach.

“Yeah,” Woohyun muttered a curse. “They’ve been into it since the start of classes but made it official since-“

“Last month,” Myungsoo continued. “But he chose my best-friend! Why him of all people?”

“Just forget about him Soo. He don’t deserve you,”

“Maybe he doesn’t deserve someone like me?” Myungsoo laugh bitterly. He heard the girls a while ago. Who would like to date someone like him?

“No Myungsoo look at me…” Woohyun forced him to look at him. “…I’ll help you move on. You can use me. Let’s pretend as lovers and let’s make them suffer.”

“But hyung…”

Myungsoo was stopped when he felt Woohyun’s lips crushed against his lips. He felt like the whole world stopped. After moments of confusion he responded with the kiss when Woohyun nibble his lower lips. He shared kisses with Sunggyu before but did not feel anything so special like this before. Woohyun kissed him like he’s the only guy in the world, like he really is special.

 

Chapter 2

“I’m not asking you to really forgive me Myungsoo. Just let the others know that we’re already okay. You can hate me behind my back. Just forgive me in front of the others,”

Myungsoo came face to face with Sunggyu the next day when he entered his classroom. Sunggyu was sitting on his seat waiting for him. No one has arrived yet. He his lips before looking back at Sunggyu. He loves looking at his face before but now he’s been asking himself if he still love the face of the guy who betrayed him.

Myungsoo knows Sunggyu and Sungyeol have a reputation to keep. Sunggyu is a part of their school boy band that everyone adores. Sunggyu was the vocalist everyone looked upon. Sungyeol is a member of their school drama club. That’s one of the reasons why everyone hates him, because he was Sunggyu’s boyfriend and Sungyeol’s best friend.

“You already made me a fool in front of everyone hyung. But this time I refuse to be an even bigger idiot. If I tell them I already forgave you but really doesn’t what would it make me?”

“Myungsoo stop making it harder for the both of us. They’ll talk and won’t stop talking not until you forgave me!”

“Stop shouting hyung. Forgiving you won’t stop the gossip either. You cheated behind my back. What’s worse is you did it with my best friend! I’m not a martyr hyung if I tell everyone that I forgave you after all the crap you made behind my back.” He heavily breathes out. “You could have at least ended our relationship by telling me about it in front of my face! A single ‘I don’t like you anymore’ won’t hurt me. I’m sorry hyung but what you did is unforgivable.”

The moment Sunggyu left the room he broke down. He already had enough. He doesn’t like to feel hurt anymore. But talking to his long time boyfriend proved that he still loves him.

He angrily wiped his tears. He won’t let them hurt him again. He deserve better than this. Moving on will be as hard as counting his hairs one by one but he’ll get over it. He just needs to have enough courage to face reality that he’s not meant for Sunggyu.

“Forgive you huh?” He bitterly laughed at the thought.

He spends his whole class hours just simply staring at the window, shutting down everyone around him. He walked through the corridors like a robot. He ate his food in the cafeteria like the world’s going to end. He didn’t even give a crap to the whispers around him. He’s too broken to even care.

His tracks stopped when he saw Woohyun on the soccer field. The guy’s been busy since the last week. Their school will be joining a soccer competition tomorrow and it’s a privilege for them for it will be a home advantage. He made his way towards the bleachers and sat at the side.

He remembered about the kissed they shared last night. It was sweet and demanding. But he strongly argued a big no to Woohyun’s proposal. He can’t use the guy just for revenge. He chuckled when Woohyun started throwing hearts on his direction when he noticed him watching.

“Hey! This is your first, that’s a start,” Woohyun cheekily smiled at him when he excused himself. He gave him a shy smile. He’s never been into Woohyun’s soccer game before let alone practice games.

He walked down the bleachers to approach the panting player.

“I was about to go back to our dorm room when I saw you running like a wild duck,”

Woohyun pouted. “I thought you’re here to give me my good luck kiss.” Myungsoo frowned. “Wait for me tonight. I’ll cook dinner yeah?”

Myungsoo’s eyes twinkled. With a bright smile he nods. He found out the other night that Woohyun was a good cook and he immediately swore he loves his cooking.

Woohyun throws another set of heart on him saying, “I already liked you when you cry but I liked you even better when you smile,”

Myungsoo’s face flashes a deep red. “Hyung!”

“What?”

“I’m going now!” Myungsoo playfully stomp away making Woohyun chuckle.

Myungsoo shook his head as he swipe a three hundred and sixty degrees around the stadium. The bleachers are jam packed. Girls and boys are roaring in thunderous cheers. They bought a lower box ticket where they can watch Woohyun closer. Dongwoo took a seat on his left and Hoya took his right. They’ve been awfully supportive of him ever since his break up with Sunggyu.

“I never knew I’ll be joining a wild crowd!” Myungsoo shouted. Hoya gave him a heavy pat on the shoulder. He should have tried watching events like this before he felt awesome all of a sudden.

“Wait till Woohyun make his way out,” Dongwoo shouted through the noise. He was bouncing up and down his seat as he joined the cheering crowd. Infinite U chants can be heard all over the stadium. Even the name Nam Woohyun can be heard from crazy fans.

Woohyun is quite attractive and popular to both girls and boys population in and out of their school. He’s been awarded as an ace player before. And he’s not even the captain. Their coach said he’s too young to lead the team but his contribution to their team was more than handful.

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Let us all welcome the competing team of today’s game!” The announcer made the crowd even wilder. “Let me hear you louder Infinite U!”

The whole crowd gave out their best cheers and whistles when a group of men wearing white uniform entered the field. The roaring crowd gets crazier upon seeing Woohyun.

“And let’s all welcome the challengers!” Another loud cheer engulfs the whole stadium as Exo University run through the center field.

Myungsoo kept his mouth shut saving his animated voice for later. He promised the night before that he will cheer for Woohyun.

“Smoking hot I’ll say these Infinite U players sets the stadium on fire they gotta defend their title but our challengers won’t back down without a sizzling hot fight!” The announcer continued. Drum rolls can be heard everywhere. “Let the game begin!”

The whistle has been blown. The ball was already rolling. The intensity of the game increases as the players continued on making progress. Nobody made a score yet. Tension filled the stadium as players tried to make a goal. The announcer was awfully talkative for Myungsoo’s liking.

Myungsoo almost chocked from his own breath when he saw Woohyun scanning the crowd, like he was searching for someone. Dongwoo wave a big gold and green ‘Go Woohyun-oppa’ placard. The one he carried all throughout their little journey to the stadium. The player laughs a little when he spotted them.

“Did you just see that folks?” The announcer shouted through the microphone. “The famous Nam Woohyun just looked up at the crowd and he even laugh. Oh my goodness! This is unbelievable!”

Myungsoo looked at Dongwoo with questions in his eyes.

Dongwoo smiled before shouting, “He always had his eyes on the ball and never looked to the crowd in all his past games. I once asked him why he said there’s no one special to be looked up. That’s his first time,”

What shocked them most is that Woohyun even stop in the middle of the field and throw his cheesy hearts on their direction. The girls around them made an incredible loud shriek thinking the hearts was for them. Myungsoo knows better.

“This is crazy people! Nam Woohyun is giving us fan service while he is still on the game!” Again the announcer happily shouts through the microphone. Like a giddy teenager the announcer bounced up and down her seat. “It has to be written on history folks!”

“And that I guess is for his new fan!” Hoya shouted happily. Hoya even pulled Myungsoo’s hand up shaking it as if making a wave to Woohyun.

“That’s embarrassing hyung!” Myungsoo shyly sat up properly.

His eyes averted to the running Woohyun. He is sure though that he cried the loudest cheer when Woohyun made the first goal. Woohyun again looked up to his direction smiling from ear to ear. This time he gave Woohyun a two thumbs up to show his support. Woohyun copied his actions.

“Is it just me or Nam Woohyun is really dedicating this game to someone? I never saw him do that before!” The announcer made another call.

The stadium was on fire! The game continued to roll. The supporters went wilder when Woohyun made another score for the second time not missing to throw another cute set of hearts towards him.

“That’s for me!” A girl shouted from the distance followed by another girl and another. Hoya and Dongwoo laugh their butts out.

“That’s for Myungsoo you dumb!” Hoya shouted but was drowned in the cheers of the crowd. Myungsoo looked at Hoya with a shy smile.

The Infinite U crowd became silent when one of the Exo players made their first goal.

“Go Infinite U! Go Namu!” Myungsoo cheered as loud as he can. His heart made a somersault when Woohyun looked at him and smiled his greasy smile. He’s even sure Woohyun laughed at him. “Go Namu!”

With one final attempt at the last minute Woohyun saved their team with his third goal for the game. The ninety minutes game ended with three to two score.

“Seriously? Nam Woohyun again proved that he’s unstoppable!” The announcer made a happy announcement. “Who can stop him when he’s here to impress someone from the crowd? Woah! Woah! Woah! Who’s the lucky lady?”

Woohyun made a victory dance before pointing his two index fingers towards Myungsoo’s direction. And before the camera can caught up to where Woohyun is pointing he swiftly run back to his team mates.

“That Myungsoo is his biggest indirect confession ever!” Dongwoo shouted.

“The best declaration of love ever!” Hoya shouting an agreement.

Myungsoo stayed there shocked. He doesn’t know how to react. Maybe it wasn’t for him. But he is sure Woohyun was looking right through his eyes when he made all that cheeky moves. He felt a lump forming on his throat. Woohyun can’t possibly be in love with him right?

“Ask him about it Soo. You might get a surprising answer,” Hoya nudged him towards the exit. “I knew what you’re thinking. Just trust him okay?”

Trust, he trusted before but he was betrayed. Can he trust again?

 

 

Myungsoo entered their dark dorm room only to be welcomed by candle lights and smiling Woohyun. Myungsoo cleared his throat. He remembered what Dongwoo and Hoya said. He vouches for not asking him about it.

“Aren’t you supposed to be joining your victory party?” He asked silently.

Woohyun pouted. “Why would I go somewhere else when you’re here?”

“Why not? That was your party,” Myungsoo argued back.

“But the cause of the win is here,”

Myungsoo hastily looked up at Woohyun’s eye. “You made the goal not me,”

“And you inspired me to make the goal,”

“You’re so cheesy hyung,” Myungsoo closed the gap between him and Woohyun. He hugged him tight and murmured congratulation.

“It was your first time watching and it was the first time I hear you shout your lungs out till it almost gave up on you,” Woohyun cursed himself when the idea of kissing Myungsoo came to his mind. It can wait for later. “Those goals are for you Myungsoo,”

“What for? I did not even do anything right for you,”

“Your presence in the game was enough. Your cheer was enough and just simply being you was enough,” Woohyun cupped Myungsoo’s cheeks. He can suffer the consequences later. “I waited for this moment to come Myungsoo,”

Ignoring the warning sign flashing on Woohyun’s mind he leant in for his second kiss with Myungsoo. Woohyun made the kiss even deeper when he heard Myungsoo moaned. Myungsoo’s arms s through Woohyun’s waist. Only their moans and the sound of clashing fabrics can be heard through the silence of the room.

Myungsoo surrendered himself entirely into the kiss, his lips warm and soft against his.

They were in the middle of heated making out when they heard a knock on the door. Woohyun was the first to pull away. He could feel the heat of his breath on his mouth. They stared at each other as though wanting another kissed but the rapid knocking continues.

“I’ll kill whoever is knocking!” Woohyun annoyingly flip the light switch.

Myungsoo softly laugh, “If you kill that person now you can’t continue whatever you’re doing a while ago when you are already locked up in jail,” he puts away all the candles just before the door opens.

“Just what are you doing here Lee Sungyeol?” Woohyun spat angrily.

Myungsoo snaps his head up. His eyes met with his best friend’s eyes. He felt confused and angry at the same time. A minute ago he was enjoying Woohyun’s kiss but now he is face to face with the betrayer himself. Lee Sungyeol.

“I need to talk to Myungsoo,” Sungyeol’s voice came out raspy.

“He can’t talk to you now!” Myungsoo heard Woohyun answered.

“You’re not Myungsoo!” Sungyeol glared at Woohyun.

“I’m not him but you still can’t talk to him. Not now. Not never!”

“What are you his mouth substitute? The last time I check he still can talk and decide for himself!”

“I’m sorry but until I’m around I’m his lawyer now get out of my sight!” With one last glare Woohyun angrily closed the door. Irritation was clearly written all over his face.

Myungsoo crossed his arms over his chest. One eyebrow raised and a smirk creeping though his lips. “Since when did you become a lawyer Mr. Nam?”

Woohyun groans. “Just shut up Myungsoo.” Annoyance can be heard clearly to his voice. The older was not in the mood for jokes anymore. Especially when the older looked pissed sitting on the sofa like a mad dog.

“You don’t have to shout at him you know?”

“He deserves it. I can even punch him right through his pretty face,”

Myungsoo pulled him into a hug. “I’m annoyed enough to do it with my bare hands thank you hyung. But violence is not the answer. I don’t need to get revenge on them either,”

Woohyun looks up annoyingly. “Why not? They hurt your feelings Soo!”

Myungsoo smiled sweetly at him. “You’re taking good care of my broken heart that I can’t even remember I just have it broken,”

“I thought I’m the greasy one here?”

“Well maybe spending enough time with you can make me greasy too?”

 

Chapter 3

Woohyun’s indirect public declaration yesterday was the school’s topic when Myungsoo made his way towards his classroom. Every girl claims that the declaration was for them. One girl even made the biggest story. Claiming Nam Woohyun is her girlfriend. And they are taking their relationship low profile and she was shocked when Woohyun made the declaration yesterday. Myungsoo clearly remember the girl from yesterday. She’s sitting just right behind him.

His frown must have caught Sungjong’s attention when he took his seat.

“How are you doing?”

“I’ve been better.” He shook his head. “But I’ll feel much better without the gossips,”

“What’s wrong?”

“Stupid gossips happen,” his mood turns sour. It’s all over the place and it is getting on his nerve.

Sungjong laugh out loud catching the attention of the gossiping people around them. “You’re right hyung. If I know Woohyun dedicated that victory dance to someone I know.”

Myungsoo looked around the crowd. Annoyance filled the air. Nobody dared to talk back. People knew how Sungjong talks, venomous like a snake. He is glad he’s friends with this kid. Sungjong is a year younger than him but they’ve been classmates since first grade.

“What are you talking about?” Myungsoo whispered.

“You mean he hasn’t told you yet?” Sungjong whispered back.

“Told me what?” Myungsoo asked.

“Oh never mind hyung he’ll tell you when he’s ready,”

“You keep on telling me the same thing!” Myungsoo hissed.

“What?” Sungjong gave him a confused look.

“Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung!” Myungsoo glared at Sungjong.

“You need to ask Woohyun!”

“Curiosity is killing me,” Myungsoo pouted. Woohyun was about to tell him something last night but was interrupted.

“Don’t die yet. You have to hear him out first,” Sungjong eyed him.

“And I can go die later?”

“Woohyun won’t let you die,”

“You two at the back stop talking already!” Their teacher angrily shouted at them. Both did not notice the entrance of their teacher.

 

Myungsoo pulled the chair in front of Sungyeol. He sent him a message saying they need to talk. He chose a nearby café just outside of their school.

“So where is your lawyer?” Sungyeol asked him.

“He’s not around that’s why you need to start talking,” he gave him a glare.

“And the both of you are close now? You’ve been avoiding him like a plague of s*hit before,”

“That’s before you betrayed me Yeol,” Myungsoo wanted to punch his best friend on the face right now.

“He only wanted to get under your pants Soo,”

“The way you wanted my boyfriend under your pants?” Myungsoo countered. Sunggyu merely kiss him during the two years span of their relationship let alone have s*ex with him. He wanted to ask his best friend if he offered s*ex to Sunggyu in exchange of a relationship.

Sungyeol gave out a frustrated sigh. “That’s not it Myungsoo! You’re just too blind not to see it coming,”

“Blind? You both cheated behind my back with flying colors! If I were to rate you I’ll give you a perfect ten!” With controlled temper Myungsoo stared blankly at the man in front of him.

“Your sarcasm is not helping Myungsoo,”

“What do you want now? My forgiveness like what Sunggyu asked before? You want me to admit my idiocy of trusting you?”

“I’m going to ask for your forgiveness as your best friend Myungsoo,”

“Best friends don’t betray each others. I will forgive you Sungyeol but not now. Not even tomorrow or the next day. I will but it will take time,” Myungsoo stood up about to leave the dreaded place when he heard Sungyeol.

“Will you still hold on to your grudge when we’re doing you and Woohyun a favor?”

Myungsoo looked at him skeptically. “What the hell are you talking about?”

“You don’t know? Woohyun’s been in love with you all these years. No wonder you did not notice Sunggyu slipping away from you. Take good care of your feelings Myungsoo you might hurt a poor soul accidentally,” Myungsoo stood there dumbfounded. Sungyeol brush passed him.

He again found himself standing at the school’s rooftop, the cold breeze playing with his hair. His encounter with Sungyeol took his logical thinking to the next level. Woohyun loves him. Then their kissed flashed to his mind, the soccer game declaration, it all makes sense to him now. Does that mean Sungyeol and Sunggyu knew about Woohyun’s feelings too? Dongwoo and Hoya’s persistence and Sungjong’s meaningful stares already gave a giveaway tip. He gave out a rugged breath.

He can’t fall in love just yet! He just had his heart broken. And he’s not allowed to fall in love. Not with a famous personality in their school, well he already did with Sunggyu but that was one of the reasons why he is suffering right now. What will those gossiping chick say again? They might count him as a . Woohyun and he are roommates! What if people assume some things that isn’t really happening between the two of them. That will put Woohyun’s career into jeopardy.

“Penny for your thoughts?”

Myungsoo made a one eighty degree turn to check who is there. Shock written all over his face. “Hoya-hyung!”

“I’ve been here longer than you did but you did not even notice me,” one of his fox-like eyebrows was raised.

“I’m sorry hyung I was just thinking of something,” Myungsoo glared at the floor. Hoya knew something. They knew everything except him.

“Woohyun?” Hoya made the best wild guess ever.

“Yeah I mean hyung you knew about his feelings?” He saw him nod. “And I’m the only one who doesn’t know. Like the way Sunggyu-hyung and Sungyeol get each others?”

Hoya sat down on the floor turning off his rapping music. “You’re too engrossed with your love for Sunggyu it made you unaware of the things around you. That kind of love is pretty dangerous,”

Myungsoo kept on looking at Hoya like he’s been hearing an alien talked for the first time.

“Woohyun tried to suppress his feelings for you. He always makes himself busy just to avoid thinking about you but ends up worrying about you every time you get back to you room late. He always runs to Dongwoo every time he hears you cry saying he can’t take it any longer. He is supposed to be happy when Sunggyu broke up with you but he didn’t. He confronted Sunggyu saying he should get back to you and take all the pains he caused you. He loves you to the point of not wanting seeing you hurt,”

“But why didn’t he tell me yet?”

Hoya gave him an apologetic smile. “He said you’re still in love with Sunggyu and he doesn’t like forcing himself to your heart. He can wait he said,”

“Stupid hyung…”

Hoya chuckled. “You made him learn how to wait patiently though.” Hoya played a song on his phone and stood up to show him some dance moves.

Myungsoo steadily looked at him. His minds keep on pondering over Hoya’s words. He averted his eyes to the blue sky.

“There is an easy way to move on. You want to know?” Hoya asked while dancing, Myungsoo nod. “Respect, acceptance and trust. Respect to whatever they did, you always have to remember that everything has a reason. Whatever the reason is, acceptance is always the key to forgetting the hurt. It may be hard and always easy to say but trusting them again can help you too. Trust them about their decision, may be it hurts but think about it, may be their decision will give you the biggest benefit,”

Hoya paused for a while, “Try to muster it Myungsoo it will lessen the pain you’re going through right now,”

 

Chapter 4

Myungsoo glared at Woohyun’s door. He’s been waiting for the guy’s arrival but voila! The guy is missing in action. He already checked the soccer field nobody is there. He went to the music room but he only saw two most hated faces in there each other face. He went to Sungjong only to have an ‘I don’t know’ look. He went to Dongwoo next and gets the same respond.

The dorm room door finally opened revealing a drunken Woohyun and a sober Key. He cringed at the sight in front of him. Key, one of Woohyun’s friends was supporting Woohyun’s weight. They looked like the dumb and the dumber at the moment. Woohyun is clinging like a koala on Key’s shoulder. The sight makes his blood boil.

Key looked at him flustered. “I told him that was enough. He said you won’t care anyway,” He suddenly dropped Woohyun and moved out of the room as fast as lighting when he noticed his deadly glare.

Woohyun stirred. He never made a moved to help him up. He’s beyond annoyed to even touch the drunken man. Woohyun muttered incoherent words before trying to stand up but failed.

“Stupid Key!” Another string of curse found its way out from Woohyun’s mouth. He struggled to a sitting position. “Myungsoo!”

“Stop shouting you stupid dork!” Myungsoo did not budge from the sofa.

Woohyun looked up on him and smiled cheekily. “There goes my lovely baby,”

“Shut up!”

“I’m sorry Soo my mouth might shut up from talking but my heart will keep on shouting ‘I love you’,” he started to get to his feet and then fell back down. “Will you help me up?”

Myungsoo raise an eyebrow. This is a drunken Woohyun he is dealing with not the sober one. He never made a move.

Woohyun sighed feeling defeated. “I’m in love with you but you never know. I never showed you. Sunggyu happen. You have a boyfriend back then. I thought I made it clear to Sungyeol not to talk to you anymore? Did he hurt you? Or did you beg him to return Sunggyu to you?” He dropped his body on the floor.

That made Myungsoo to stand up and walk towards Woohyun’s lying form. He kicked him on his left leg earning a whimper from the lying man. Did Woohyun saw him and Sungyeol talking?

“I don’t beg for anyone’s attention you hear that? Sunggyu belongs to my past already! The hell with the world saying I haven’t moved on yet?” He angrily made another kick. Woohyun hissed from pain. “You’re so d*amn unbelievable hyung for making me feel special and s*hit at the same time. Why don’t you just prove your love to me and make me fall for you instead?”

Woohyun chuckled. “I’ve been planning to do that,”

Another kick, “Then why the hell are you not doing it? Instead you go out and got yourself drunk! Are you playing with my feelings hyung?”

Woohyun tried to sit up but failed. “I’m not! Why would I do that when I love you so much?”

“I can’t feel your f*ucking love right now!” Myungsoo shouted angrily.

He only stopped kicking when a tear fell from Woohyun’s eyes. Did he gone so far? He turned around ready to leave Woohyun on the floor when the man talked.

“Maybe because you haven’t moved on yet,”

That’s it! “Don’t you dare tell me I haven’t moved on yet! I don’t love Sunggyu anymore! I’m just hurt! You could have told me everything. It will lessen the pain but you kept it a secret! And I hate you for that!”

He had enough with them. For the second time he locked himself to his room again crying his heart out. What’s wrong with loving someone too much? Sunggyu was his world before. The betrayal took his love away. He was left hurting but Woohyun came and made him feel okay again. And now he was hurting because of Woohyun. Funny how the person who can comfort you can cause you pain too.

 

“Everything is making my head hurt hyung!” Myungsoo whined. He found himself talking to Sunggyu after four days of ignoring Woohyun. He found out that Woohyun can’t remember anything about their little fight that night. It made him irritated so he just ignored the older. “Why did you replace me? I just can’t put the puzzle together I’m in deep s*hit I don’t know what to do with my life anymore,”

“We’re not meant for each other Myungsoo. I love Sungyeol since the day I met him. But he has a girlfriend before. And the only way to keep him close is through you. You’re best friends,” Sunggyu gave him an apologetic smile. “I’m sorry Myungsoo I know you love me I took advantage of your feelings,”

Myungsoo sniffle a sob. “You could have just told me about it. It hurts you know?”

“I’ve been trying to tell you about it. But my conscience keeps on stopping me. You always look like a love sick puppy every time I tell you I’m leaving,” Sunggyu sighed. “Can you still forgive me Soo?”

Myungsoo answered with a muffled yes. His tears can’t stop flowing. Sunggyu hugged him for comfort.

“You can still talk to me Soo like right now. I’ll always be here for you. But right now go get your man. He already suffered enough,”

“How did you know about Woohyun’s feelings?” He asked out of curiosity. “Did he tell you about it?”

Sunggyu let him go. “No. I kind of figure it out. He’s never been discreet in hiding his feelings. He always stares at you like a love fool. He waits for you outside the school gates during your night class making sure you got home safe. The foods we share during lunch breaks that are his cooking. He cooked too much he said. But I know he just want to make sure you eat healthy.” Sunggyu chuckled. “But he never made a move of stealing you to me,”

“Remember about the manga you love to read? The one I gave you? I did not buy it. I never have enough money to buy you a birthday gift that time. Woohyun gave it to me. He said he bought the wrong set of manga so instead of throwing it away he said I could just give it to you.”

“But hyung he gave it to you? He could have just gave it to me directly,”

Sunggyu laugh. “You’re avoiding him Soo. You’re roommates with him but you always act like he’s not even there. You don’t even talk to him. How can he have the chance?”

“Because you always get yourself jealous!”

“Me? Is that a joke? That’s for a show Myungsoo,”

Myungsoo frowned. If he has a trophy right now he could award Sunggyu the ‘best actor of the century’. Two long years, how the hell did he not notice that Sunggyu was acting like he loves him? His eyebrows knit together.

“Woohyun loves you so much Myungsoo that he chose to hurt himself just to see you happy. That is what real love is. I know his pride is taller than him but he lose his pride because he love you,” Sunggyu looked right through his eyes. “Be honest with me Soo. What do you feel about Woohyun? Is there a possibility for you to love him?”

Myungsoo stared at him with a confuse look. “I don’t know. How could I possibly love him hyung? It has only been a week since we broke up. A week since I keep on shamelessly declaring to the world that I love you,”

“How about you give it a try?” Sunggyu suggested.

Myungsoo covered his face with both of his palms. “But hyung how about his career? My name will drag him down. Most people in our school hate me. If Woohyun and I became together won’t it be his downfall?”

“Who cares about what others say? Woohyun loves his soccer career but not as much as he loves you. Give him a chance Soo. Give yourself a chance to love again,”

“Hyung are you serious with Sungyeol?”

“Yes Soo. I swear being with you feels like a mistake. What I feel with Yeol is different from what I had with you,”

“A mistake? Gosh hyung thanks. You really knew how to break my heart.”

 

 

Chapter 5

Woohyun was ignoring him. Myungsoo was sure of it. He never saw Woohyun on their dorm room. Not even on the soccer field. He tried calling him but was answered by his voicemail. One week had pass and no word from Woohyun.

“And that’s how he loves me?” Myungsoo looked at Sungjong dejectedly.

“Hyung you ignored him first!” Sungjong pointed out.

“But that’s because I needed space,” he argued.

“You could have informed him,”

“But…”

“No buts hyung. You’re just letting your d*amn stupidity get in the way that’s the one at fault here. For once be selfish okay? Stop thinking about the world. Think of what you deserve too,” Sungjong place his index finger on his mouth to stop him from talking. “I’m not yet done. Hyung talk to him. You had the guts to talk to Sunggyu-hyung so it’s possible for you to have the courage to talk to Woohyun too. Not unless you already have a feeling for Woohyun it really takes a lot of courage to talk to him now,”

Myungsoo slump into the chair. “Do you have any idea where I can find him?”

Without hesitation to help his sulking friend Sungjong pulled his phone out. After three rings the person at the other end finally picked up. “Hyung where the f*uck are you?”

Myungsoo’s heart thumps like crazy when he heard Woohyun’s grumpy voice. He might not admit it to others but he missed Woohyun’s crazy antics.

“I’m on my room why?”

“Get your lazy out of there. Myungsoo-hyung is in danger,”

Myungsoo gave Sungjong a suspicious look. Sungjong just shrug him off. A sniff was heard through the phone. Sungjong mouthed him a ‘he’s crying?’ and he mouthed back a maybe.

“He doesn’t need me Jonggie. Sunggyu can take good care of him. I heard they’re already okay,”

Sungjong snorted. “The hell hyung they made a closure that’s it! But that doesn’t mean they’re together again!”

Woohyun laugh bitterly. After the phone call Myungsoo made his way back to their dorm room. He knocked loudly at Woohyun’s door. He felt strange when he heard Woohyun laugh bitterly over the phone. He can feel the hurt in Woohyun’s voice.

“What?” He heard Woohyun shouted.

“Let’s talk!” He shouted back.

“About what?”

“I’m not going to talk to a godd*amn door. Open it!” He demanded. The door finally flung open revealing a messy looking Woohyun, eyes puffy from crying. “Why are you ignoring me?” Is the first question he managed to asked.

“Glad you notice.” Woohyun tugged him inside the room making him sit on the bed. “Now talk,”

“Hyung I…”

“Are you here to admit that you have a secret crush on me?”

Myungsoo look flustered at the sudden question. “What?”

“You can’t love me back I know Myungsoo. I’m letting go of my feelings for you,”

Myungsoo abruptly stood up. “No hyung! Don’t!”

Woohyun chuckled sadly. “Don’t what Soo? Don’t stop loving you? Don’t stop letting you go? What? You’ve been busy avoiding me. I’m giving you what you want,”

“Hyung don’t do this you’ll regret it,” Myungsoo fidget. “Please think it over. I’m trying real hard on my part. Just don’t give up on me yet,”

Woohyun stayed there staring at him. Myungsoo twitch at the silent treatment he’s been receiving. He is not used to a quiet Woohyun.

“Hyung…”

“I also need my time to think Soo. I can’t always live for you,”

Myungsoo frowned. “For real? I thought you love me? You change your mind you don’t like me anymore?”

“I don’t know,” he answered in all honesty.

Myungsoo gasped at the answer. He hugged himself. Maybe he pushed him too much or maybe right from the start Woohyun doesn’t really feel something for him. Or maybe there was no room for him in anyone’s life. He almost choked, “You don’t know? I thought you always have answer to everything?”

“Not all questions have an answer Myungsoo,” The look on Woohyun’s face shows signs of giving up.

His mind wanders to the past. Memories flashes right through his eyes.

The soccer game.

“That Myungsoo is his biggest indirect confession ever!” Dongwoo shouted.

“Ask him about it Soo. You might get a surprising answer,” Hoya nudged him towards the exit. “I knew what you’re thinking. Just trust him okay?”

When he met Sungyeol.

“You don’t know? Woohyun’s been in love with you all these years. No wonder you did not notice Sunggyu slipping away from you. Take good care of your feelings Myungsoo you might hurt a poor soul accidentally,” Myungsoo stood there dumbfounded. Sungyeol brush passed him.

During his brainstorming moment at the rooftop.

Hoya sat down on the floor turning off his rapping music. “You’re too engrossed with your love for Sunggyu it made you unaware of the things around you. That kind of love is pretty dangerous,”

“Woohyun tried to suppress his feelings for you. He always makes himself busy just to avoid thinking about you but ends up worrying about you every time you get back to you room late. He always runs to Dongwoo every time he hears you cry saying he can’t take it any longer. He is supposed to be happy when Sunggyu broke up with you but he didn’t. He confronted Sunggyu saying he should get back to you and take all the pains he caused you. He loves you to the point of not wanting seeing you hurt,”

The night when Woohyun got himself drunk.

“I’m sorry Soo my mouth might shut up from talking but my heart will keep on shouting ‘I love you’,” Myungsoo raise an eyebrow. This is a drunken Woohyun he is dealing with not the sober one.

“I’m in love with you but you never know. I never showed you. Sunggyu happen. You have a boyfriend back then. I thought I made it clear to Sungyeol not to talk to you anymore? Did he hurt you? Or did you beg him to return Sunggyu to you?”

His latest conversation with Sunggyu.

“Woohyun loves you so much Myungsoo that he chose to hurt himself just to see you happy. That is what real love is. I know his pride is taller than him but he lose his pride because he love you,” Sunggyu looked right through his eyes. “Be honest with me Soo. What do you feel about Woohyu? Is there a possibility for you to love him?”

“How about you give it a try?” Sunggyu suggested.

His talk with Sungjong.

“No buts hyung. You’re just letting your d*amn stupidity get in the way that’s the one at fault here. For once be selfish okay? Stop thinking about the world. Think of what you deserve too,”

Like flashbacks on movies those few words keeps on repeating inside his head. Contrary to what Woohyun said all questions have answers. Even silence count. And for a moment the world seemed to stop as Myungsoo’s mouth lowered into Woohyun’s. A second later they were already sharing a deep kiss. Hoping it will wake up all his senses.

Woohyun slightly pulled away from Myungsoo but he pulled him closer to his chest. Woohyun moaned through the kiss, both of them enjoying it. If he didn’t know better he’d think Woohyun really is his boyfriend now. Myungsoo momentarily stopped kissing Woohyun for air.

“Do you really want to give up hyung?” He murmured over Woohyun’s lips. Both of their eyes remained closed, heartbeats racing. Chest pressed against each others. Myungsoo’s hand found Woohyun’s hair tangling it into his fingers. Woohyun’s arms remained on his torso.

“Will you let me?” Woohyun answered his question with another question, breathes still rugged. Another quick kiss was shared before the answer came.

“No hyung,” Myungsoo answered firmly.

Woohyun buried his face on the crook of Myungsoo’s neck. “So what do you want now Myungsoo?”

“Make me fall in love with you,” it wasn’t a request it sounds more of a demand. To his surprise he heard him chuckled.

“Then be my boyfriend Soo. I’ll court you every day of my life just be my boyfriend,”

 

Chapter 6

“Will you stop smiling?” Hoya flickered Woohyun’s forehead. Myungsoo suggested a slumber party at their room which Dongwoo duly seconded. “It’s freaking the hell out of me!”

Woohyun’s smile grew even bigger. Dongwoo took the opportunity to snap Woohyun’s well hidden fangs.

They’ve been sitting around the living room waiting for Myungsoo’s arrival. Oddly enough Woohyun can’t stop himself from chuckling and smiling. Hoya and Dongwoo can tell that the guy is beyond happy. And a certain someone might have caused their friend’s happiness.

“I think he needs a psychiatrist,” Dongwoo faked a worried look.

“Oh my goodness Dongwoo! Will you just please call Myungsoo? He’s getting me freak out every passing second!”

Woohyun’s face faltered for a second. “Don’t!” Hoya and Dongwoo gave him a quizzical look. “He said he needs to do something important I don’t like to be a clingy boyfriend,” God knows Myungsoo will get mad at him if he interrupts his business.

Hoya’s eyes widened with realization. The news really surprise him, “You’re already together? As in lovers? Boyfriend? Really?”

Dongwoo happily dance around the room clapping, his cheeks burning into pink. If Hoya’s reaction was beyond astonished Dongwoo was beyond happy “Now Hoya give me my money I won,”

Woohyun gasped loudly pointing a finger at Dongwoo. “You made a bet? And why would that surprise you?”

Hoya flinched. “Yeah I just didn’t expect it to be this early. Woohyun what kind of potion did you gave him?”

Woohyun shrug. “My love?” And another cheeky smile again crept into his lips.

“You look like you’ve won a crown from a y pageant!” Dongwoo commented. A hundred bucks was handed to him secretly by Hoya. “I’ll save this for later,” he whispered on his lover’s ear.

“Do I really look stupid?” Woohyun frowned.

“YES!” Dongwoo and Hoya answered in unison.

“I almost gave up on him you know?” Woohyun sighed. “We had a small argument last night and thankfully it end up good. I mean it hurts to not talk to him or ignore him but then he came to me and gave me a chance,”

“I told you to give him space,” Hoya smiled at him. “He’s been confuse with his feelings. But you have to be careful with his heart you know. He just had it broken,”

“I know. He told me to not give up on him,” Woohyun smiled, a devastating sweet smile.

“If he’s making you wait it means he feels something for you too. Maybe he’s still trying to figure out what that is. I’m sure there is something between the two of you and while it’s there try to make it work,” Dongwoo their mother-like friend always knew what to say. “A long term relationship that suddenly ends up is pretty hard to forget but with the right person you’ll heal eventually and can love again. Myungsoo is hurt Woohyun be patient with him. Love always comes around unexpectedly,”

“Like how I met you?” Hoya pulled Dongwoo in his lap giving him a kiss on his temple.

Woohyun suddenly felt jealous. He missed Myungsoo. The urge of calling his boyfriend suddenly became hard to resist. Another hour passed before Myungsoo made a grand entrance holding three plastic bags full of foods.

“What did I miss?” Myungsoo looked at the three guys. Hoya is currently having a heated make out session with Dongwoo. Woohyun look serious taking a video of the two guys. He silently approaches Woohyun and grabs his phone away. “I’m here!”

Startled with the sudden intrusion Dongwoo and Hoya abruptly stopped whatever they’re doing. Woohyun immediately enveloped him into a warm hug.

“They’re trying to beat their latest record. Sadly they didn’t make it,” Woohyun explained giving Myungsoo a quick peck on the lips. “They’re close to having s*ex,”

Myungsoo looks disgusted with Woohyun’s words. “This is a slumber party not a s*ex !” Hoya and Dongwoo laughed at him.

“It’s better than seeing Woohyun’s grin though. I’ve been having goosebumps because of his crazy smiles,” Hoya took the plastic bags from Myungsoo. He made a quick trip to the kitchen to fix the foods. Myungsoo followed him behind.

“He’s been like that since last night hyung. I never knew he loves me that much,” Myungsoo said.

Hoya chuckled. “Come on Myungsoo just see the way he looks at you. It’s hard to find a guy like him. Thanks for giving him a chance though, trust me he is a keeper,”

Myungsoo placed his left hand over his chest. A sad smile crept on his lips. “Hyung is it possible to love again just after you broke up with someone you loved? It feels so wrong hyung,”

Placing his one hand on top of Myungsoo’s, Hoya smiled. “It’s not wrong to love again after getting hurt. What is wrong is not loving again. Let go of the wrong love Myungsoo and let your heart find the right one,”

“Hey what’s taking you long?” Dongwoo gave them a knowing smile. Myungsoo look like he’s about to cry. “Hoya goodness gracious I still want you by my side. Stop making Myungsoo cry Woohyun will kill you,”

Myungsoo laugh his tears away. They joined a frowning Woohyun on the sofa.

“What’s wrong with you?” Myungsoo placed his chin on Woohyun’s shoulder, hands snaking around Woohyun’s waist. He glances at the pictures Woohyun has been browsing, “What’s that for?”

Woohyun showed him pictures of shoes. “I’m trying to figure out if what shoes to wear for our next game,”

“Is that even a problem?”

Woohyun looked at Dongwoo dejectedly. “I’ve been wearing the same shoes since the tournament started,” he showed Myungsoo a picture of an orange shoe. “What about this Soo?”

“I don’t like it,” then another picture was shown. Same answer. Three more pictures was shown but got the same answer.

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo do you even like something? It’s like you hate everything,” Woohyun whined.

“I don’t,” Myungsoo stared at him blankly.

Woohyun looked at him with disbelief. “If you say so,”

Myungsoo blurted the most unexpected words that night. “I don’t hate you,”

Woohyun rolled his eyes trying to look sarcastic but deep inside he feel so happy, “I’m actually flattered,” he muttered but his heart can’t stop doing back flips and somersaults he really is flattered.

“Look at them honey they look good together,” Dongwoo giddily pointed at the two lovebirds in front of him. “I’m betting another one hundred bucks for their future marriage,”

Myungsoo look at him with disbelief before proceeding with the forgotten foods. He grimaced when he realized Dongwoo had mentioned another bet. He received a text from Hoya a while ago that he needs to give Dongwoo his prize because he won their bet.

“No more betting Dongwoo,” Hoya stiffly said, his wallet was near bankrupt. Dongwoo seems to have good lucks with his betting lately. He already earns thousands just from betting.

“They made a bet about us,” Woohyun whispered on Myungsoo’s ear. “Dongwoo won,”

“Because you’re not suppose to talk about or relationship yet! Look what you did I lose a hundred bucks!” Myungsoo whispered back.

Woohyun gasped at him. “You also put a bet?”

“Yes you dimwit! I bet for two months,” Myungsoo glared at Woohyun. “It’s barely passed two weeks since my break up with Sunggyu,”

Hoya heard the last part and happily interrupted the bickering couples. “Myungsoo was pretty confident when he voted for two month. Dongwoo said within this month,”

“You voted for what?” Woohyun curiously asked noodles hanging from his mouth. Chopstick pointed on Hoya.

“He voted for at least three month arguing a well prepared confession from you.” Dongwoo answered. “He’s a romantic,”

Myungsoo stuff his mouth with udon before muttering, “He made the most lame proposal ever hyung!”

“But you said yes!” Woohyun argued.

“I did not! I only responded through …”

“Kissing me,” Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows on Myungsoo.

Another shriek from Dongwoo was heard. “I won again! Thick wallet it is Hoya. I told you they’re sharing kisses already!”

Hoya only shook his head in disbelief. “Are you spying them? Or is there a CCTV camera here?”

“They look so obvious,” Dongwoo answered.

Woohyun looked at Myungsoo suspiciously. “Did you put a bet on that too?”

“Of course not, because if I did I won’t kiss you just to win the bet,” Myungsoo blankly looked at his boyfriend.

 

Chapter 7

“I’m telling you Soo delete it this instant!” Woohyun glared at his boyfriend.

Myungsoo smugly stood on top of Woohyun’s bed. Woohyun was startled when Myungsoo barge in his room unannounced. He was half way finished putting on his pants. Myungsoo expertly snap a picture of his with only his boxers.

“One hundred bucks for one picture,” Myungsoo smirked. He lost a bet with Dongwoo and he needed the money. He snaps another picture of the now flustered face of Woohyun, still on his topless form.

“Myungsoo…” Woohyun look dangerous at the moment but Myungsoo ignored him. Another flash came followed by another. “Myungsoo I’m telling you now stop it!”

“Or what?” Myungsoo gave him a challenging look.

“I’m not going to talk to you for one week,” Woohyun huffed.

Myungsoo glowered at him. “What are you? A kindergarten kid? Don’t go cheeky on me,”

A scowl was evident on Woohyun’s face. Grabbing a red shirt he marched out of his room leaving a pouting Myungsoo behind. They’ve gone through the same argument before and he always ends up giving up. Myungsoo followed him to the kitchen muttering coherent words.

“Delete it now Myungsoo. I’m serious,”

“No you’re Woohyun,”

Woohyun’s face was priceless. Since when did Myungsoo become nonsense logical? Myungsoo can’t even crack a joke but now he is starting to sound funny. The glass of water he is holding at the moment momentarily stopped half way to his mouth.

“If you don’t buy these pictures now I will sell it to the school press,” with a menacing gleam on Myungsoo’s eyes he snaps another picture of Woohyun. One of Myungsoo’s hidden talents was blackmailing Woohyun, it was perfect and effortless.

“Stop it Soo I don’t even look cute on those pictures,” Woohyun sighed. The idea of seeing his almost body on their school’s paper makes him shudder.

“You’re blabbing nonsense hyung. Since when did you become cute?”

Woohyun gaped at his boyfriend. “I’m literary hurt right now Soo. You’re hurting my feelings. You just insulted my cuteness in front of my face.” He has been suffering direct insults from Myungsoo from the last three months.

“Sure Namu you’re not cute,”

“I bet to disagree,”

Myungsoo smiled the sweetest smile he can muster. “Hyung you are not cute because for me you are handsome,”

Woohyun’s jaw drop on the floor he needs to stay away from Myungsoo. He didn’t know that his greasiness was contagious. Myungsoo keeps on flooring him with smart comebacks since they become together.

“Did you just say I’m handsome?”

“I was just joking. Your sense of humor is seriously impaired right now,” his smile faded. “So hyung are you buying this picture or shall I sell it to the school press?”

Woohyun glared at his boyfriend. “Your price is suspiciously overprized. I should get at least 50 percent discount since I’m the model and your boyfriend,”

“Hundred bucks for three pictures take it or leave it,” Myungsoo shushed him for a second. “I’ll give you ten seconds to negotiate,”

Woohyun grimaced.

“Tic toc your time is running out,”

“Hundred bucks for five pictures,” Woohyun bid.

Myungsoo smirks, “It’s a no go. There are twelve pictures all in all a total of four hundred,”

Woohyun made a calculation in his mind. This is Myungsoo he is dealing with. What the prince want the king provides. “For what is the money, you’re not gambling are you?”

“I did with Dongwoo-hyung and I lost,”

“Again?”

“Because you told Hoya-hyung about my reconciliation with Yeolly!”

“You should have told me that there is a bet going on. My goodness Soo you’re doing this for revenge?”

“I’m doing this for a cause,” Myungsoo corrected.

“Reasons first before the money,” he won’t back down without a fight.

Myungsoo put his hands on either side of his hips, camera dangling over his chest. “That’s quiet useless you know. I could just simply lie and get the money from you,”

“I can’t believe you Soo,” he shook his head. He needs to tell Dongwoo to exclude Myungsoo with their bets. The guy is full of bad lucks with betting.

“You’ll never regret this,” Myungsoo placed a small kiss on Woohyun’s lips. “Now let’s turn our attention to our breakfast. Today will be a very long day,”

 

It was late in the evening when Woohyun arrived at their dorm. The hall was cold and empty. Exhausted from their friendly soccer game with the Bangtan soccer team he dragged his feet towards his shared dorm room with his boyfriend. The first thing he noticed when he entered the place was that the place was dark. The silence in the room was absolute.

Surprisingly his room was emitting a dim light. He moves slowly towards his room. Curiosity was peaking through his exhausted mind. What he saw astonished him. The place was lit up with candles. The walls were covered with different pictures of him and Myungsoo. Balloons covered the ceiling its string dangles to the air. What makes the whole place special was the man sitting on top of his bed. Strumming of guitar filled the silent room.

“Myungsoo…” was the only thing he could manage to say, butterflies filling his stomach. His heart was thumping wildly on his chest.

“Come here,” Myungsoo smiled at him patting a space on his side.

He did what he was told. “What’s the occasion?”

“Nothing I just want to surprise you?”

Woohyun chuckled softly. “I never knew you could be this romantic,”

“It’s our three months together. I never did this before not even with Sunggyu-hyung,” Myungsoo said.

Woohyun stared at him for a moment. “I love you,” Woohyun blurts out. A smile broke through his lips. Woohyun lets his hands circle Myungsoo’s waist pulling him closer to him. Myungsoo laid down the guitar somewhere on the bed.

“How was your game?” Myungsoo asked.

“Stop killing the mood Soo,” Woohyun murmured and kisses him, his exhaustion leaving his body.

Myungsoo closed his eyes and get carried away with the kiss. He pulled Woohyun more closely to his chest for a better kiss. His prepared speech was long forgotten.

His three months relationship with Woohyun gave him the stability that he needs. Woohyun treats him like he is more than enough. Though he never said ‘I love you’ to Woohyun yet. He’s never been good with word. His love for Sunggyu became a history. Sometimes he even questions his heart if his love for Sunggyu really did exist. Woohyun picked up the broken pieces of his heart and made it whole again, it all happen for three short months and he still want to continue counting.

“I love you,” Myungsoo whispered loud enough for Woohyun to hear when the kiss ended. “I was betrayed, hurt and broken but you took it all away. I’ve been confuse with my feelings with you, I mean it’s too soon to fall in love again after my break up with Gyu. I know this time I’m sure about my feelings already. I’ve never been this honest before. But I really do love you. Having you in my life is like putting a puzzle together. You fit perfectly on my heart. I never knew I’d love again,” There are more words to be said but he chose the words that describes his feelings most.

Tear was visible in Woohyun’s eyes. “That is not you Myungsoo. Who made the speech?”

Myungsoo laugh at him hitting him on the arms on the process. “Sungyeol helped me with it. I’m not a mushy person,”

Woohyun made an ‘i-told-you-so’ look. “Say it again,”

“I love you hyung,”

“Then kiss me,” Woohyun grinned the brightest.

“I’m glad to oblige,” Myungsoo presses their lips together. This time the kiss was deeper yet still cautious. Both don’t want to go further than kissing yet. The kiss was honest admission of love and desire. It was sweet, tender and heartfelt expression of affection.

He reminds himself to thank Sungjong and Sungyeol for helping him prepare the place and Woohyun of course for the money.

 

Chapter 8

“Did it work?” Sungyeol excitedly asked. They made an agreement that they will meet at the school’s rooftop.

“Yeah,” Myungsoo paused for a second before continuing, “How long do you think before other people realize Nam Woohyun is already taken?”

The one thing Myungsoo and Woohyun agreed on upon is about keeping their relationship on low-key. Woohyun said he wants Myungsoo to be comfortable with their relationship. Myungsoo argued about Woohyun’s soccer career which the latter shrug off. Like what Sunggyu said Woohyun loves him more than his soccer career. Woohyun was ready to leave the soccer team anytime just to prove Myungsoo that he was serious in keeping him.

“As long as both of you are careful nobody will now. But the whole school knows about Woohyun’s feelings for you though. He was so shameless in showing his affection for you,”

“But they don’t know that we’re dating,” Myungsoo sighed.

“Not just dating Myungsoo he is your boyfriend now,” Sungyeol corrected.

“Hoya-hyung gave me the best help you know? His words burned through my mind. It had me knocked down to the core. After hearing him say those words I remembered the times I shared with Sunggyu-hyung. I convinced myself that finding someone like him is pretty hard. And throwing away a best friend is like killing half of my soul,”

“Hoya-hyung talk to me once,” Sungyeol said. “He said if I can’t fix my friendship with you it also means I don’t deserve Sunggyu too. I don’t like hearing people saying I don’t deserve Sunggyu because he is great. That’s the time I came running to your dorm room only to be shouted by Woohyun. That stupid guy,”

“Sungjong gave me a piece of his mind too when Woohyun started to ignore me. That little brat always scares the s*hit out of me. But the Yadong couples are always sympathetic I love them both,” Myungsoo closed his eyes. He had never been thankful in all his life.

What irritates Myungsoo most is when one of Woohyun’s fans suddenly appears in front of their dorm room, like this one right now. He’s busy doing some school work when he heard a knock on the door. Disbelief was plastered in his face.

“What?” He snarled. He hates it when people disturb him especially when it comes to school papers. Even Woohyun had to endure times of silent treatment when he is engrossed with his works.

“Where is Woohyun-oppa?” The girl asked. Hair flipping like she wanted to seduce someone. He just wanted to puke his guts out on her.

“He went out,” he answered flatly.

The girl raised an eyebrow, “When will he return?”

Myungsoo bit back a growl. “I’m not his manager,”

The girl frowned, eyes narrowing into a slit. “Step out of the way I’m coming in, you don’t treat his girlfriend that way. Have some respect low life!”

Myungsoo crossed his arms over his chest. “Why would I let you in? This is also my room not just Woohyun’s,” He wanted to add ‘I’m his boyfriend you !’ but he smartly shut his mouth.

The girl held her chin up glaring at Myungsoo. “I’m his girlfriend now step back you filthy animal!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. This is f*ucking unbelievable, Myungsoo thought to himself. Another girl showed up to claim Woohyun, his Woohyun. His boyfriend for Pete’s sake! Is the world coming to an end or is Woohyun the only guy specie in the world that everyone is trying to own him up?

“The only one who is stepping back here is you !” A voice not far from them interrupted them.

The girl hastily looked up from the owner of the voice. Sungjong and Sungyeol were standing shoulder to shoulder while Sunggyu was standing behind them. The girl’s face paled up in an instant upon seeing Sungjong.

Sungjong gave the girl a glare. “Woohyun-hyung doesn’t date outside his specie. Now get out of my sight. Your face disgust me more than anything,”

The girl scrambled into her feet running away from the spot. Sungyeol laugh out loud.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Myungsoo scowled at the three guys. They entered the room without Myungsoo’s permission. Great another disturbance, annoyance squirmed in his stomach.

“We’re here to join you from your misery,’ Sunggyu made himself comfortable on the sofa followed by Sungyeol. Sungjong went to the kitchen to fish something to eat.

“You’re just here to annoy me,” Myungsoo stated flatly. He put his attention to Sungjong. “And what you did is not nice,”

Sungjong smiled at him wickedly. “What do you know about being nice hyung?”

Myungsoo growled a get out now but the three just shrug him off. Myungsoo gave the three a long look then turned his attention to the things the three have brought along them.

“Dongwoo and Hoya will join us later. We need some time together too. I mean we barely do this. Bonding with Woohyun’s friends and your friends you know,” Sunggyu said.

“I’m doing something important right now. You chose the wrong time hyung,” Myungsoo whined.

“None sense! There is no wrong time for friends bonding,” Sunggyu burst out.

“Besides Woohyun is not here!” Myungsoo cried animatedly.

Sungyeol frowned. “He’s the one who told us to be here,”

Myungsoo chocked a ‘what’. His boyfriend didn’t tell him anything. The guy just left him with a note saying he will be back before dinner.

Sunggyu just wave him off. “Just don’t think too much Myungsoo, the guy is full of s*hit when he wanted to,”

True to their words Dongwoo and Hoya joined them, bringing bags of foods. Sungyeol set the place into a KTV bar. He found out that they brought with them a song box. Sunggyu sung the first song, Sungjong and Hoya was dancing along with the music. Myungsoo found himself enjoying the company of his friends. They’ve gone through a lot of ups and downs lately but they’re still together.

Woohyun arrived just on time to prepare and cook them dinner. Grocery items scattered on the counter island.

“You started the party without me?” Myungsoo approached his boyfriend giving him a quick peck on the lips. Woohyun pulled him closer into a tight hug. “I miss you,”

“I miss you too Namu,”

“Are you happy now?” Woohyun asked him huskily.

Myungsoo remembered the moment where he asked Woohyun if it’s possible to bring their friends together. Myungsoo giggled a yes and kissed Woohyun.

“Aish! Get a room will you?” Sungjong interrupted them by throwing them some chips. Sungyeol did the same. Dongwoo laugh his signature laugh.

“Get a room!” Sunggyu echoed. “We don’t like our food to be contaminated with your s!” Hoya chuckled softly.

Woohyun’s frown turned into a grin when he made a contact with the chips throwing it to the five people whose making fun of him and his boyfriend. “Well Gyu your might have opened a few times but Myungsoo haven’t experienced it yet,”

That gained a loud gasped from the six men including Myungsoo. He really hate it when his friends openly discuss about s*ex especially when it concerns him.

“Is that information legit?” Sungyeol asked.

“Yes!” Woohyun throw another chips at them. “I wanted to wait for the right time,”

Hoya and Dongwoo looked at each other before glancing at the now silent Sungjong.

“But I thought they already did it!” Sungjong whined before getting his wallet out of his pocket. Clearly he made a bet with the Yadong couples who are so notorious with betting. “They look awfully touchy with each other and they even share bed already!”

Myungsoo found himself snapping pictures of the six idiots in front of him. Sure he experienced a painful heartbreak but lucky him Woohyun came into his life. His ever supportive friends never left his side. Second chances are given to those who deserve it and his best friend and ex lover proved it.

Maybe he is not ready yet to tell the world about his relationship with Woohyun, though he promised himself that someday he will shout it to the world. But right now, he just wanted to enjoy the moment.