i dreamt about you last night

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SEVEN.

choi junhong and park sooyoung : 1159 words. sadness in his eyes was evident as he secretly watches them being a perfect couple they actually are in front of him. his appetite for lunch vanished when sooyoung decided to bring his boyfriend over their table. junhong grunts when his best friend, youngjae, elbows him and whispers.

"stop being grumpy, big guy. if looks could kill, sungjae would be dead by now" he jokes and takes a bite of his pizza afterwards. junghong only musters up a scowl and picks on his food with no enthusiasm, which wasn't very like him. usually, he would finish the food in a matter of seconds to get another round.

sooyoung peeks at her best friend who looks uncomfortable, sad and, jealous? sooyoung was sure that the latter was just her imagination as she let sungjae talk by her side and she forces a laugh in response. her full attention was now on junhong, worried and concern about him. she glances at youngjae, giving him a questioning look which he only shrugs in return as he took junhong's uneaten slice of pizza from his plate which he didn't really mind and continues to stare into thin air. 

lunch was over and sungjae kisses sooyoung goodbye hurriedly, telling her he has some things to work on to before his chemistry class starts. sooyoung nods and as soon as her boyfriend left, she spots junhong already dashing away from her. she jogs behind him and calls out his name but it seems like he didn't hear a single thing. youngjae, though, heard it and tries to stop junhong, telling him sooyoung was calling him. junhong only chose to ignore him and walks away.

sooyoung frowns. he's been avoiding her for a week already and she honestly just misses her best friend - next to youngjae.

speaking of youngjae, youngjae stands beside her after junhong left them both in such a fast pace. "he's probably pms-ing" he tries cover up and laughs. but sooyoung did not find it funny at all. she hisses which made youngjae close his mouth and looks over at sooyoung, fright covering his face as he saw sooyoung in a serious mood. 

"well, i'm not liking it anymore" she says and walks straight ahead. 

"soy- what, hey! what are you planning to, i swear to-"

youngjae pressed his lips together once he saw sooyoung shoot daggers at him through her eyes. he sighs and holds up his hands in defeat. sooyoung releases a full smirk and heads to class, leaving youngjae massaging his temples. he was completely stressed about what was going on between his two best friends.   
to say that junhong is utterly frustrated is an understatement. sooyoung has been bothering him all day since three days ago. he would immediately leave the class, skip lunch an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter