have a good day at work.

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SIX.

choi seungcheol and kim nayoung : 886 words. the bell on the door rings and in an instant. seungcheol's eyes snapped up and directs his gaze at the cafe's entrance. there she was. she was breathtakingly beautiful as always.

he first moment he laid his eyes on her, he thought he saw an angel came in to their cafe - that was sent from God himself. she was wearing a light blue sun dress that ends right above her knees, white flats but she still looked tall and sunglasses on her head. he can't stop staring at her but his gaze dropped when she looked up and met his gaze. his co-barista at his right witnessed everything and laughed.

"you're going to scare the customer away" his co-barista, mingyu, commented and snickers.

"shut up, mingyu" his face turned red and grabbed mingyu's ear. the younger boy yelped and tried to pry his hand away.

"seungcheol hyung, that hurts!" mingyu whimpered. the two boys stopped when they heard a soft laugh. the looked up and saw the girl seungcheol has been staring at, standing in front of the counter. seungcheol drops his hand to his side and slowly faced the girl. 

"ooops, sorry for interrupting" the girl said and smiles. 

seungcheol swears his heart dropped the moment she flashed a smile. let's not forget about her voice, her voice sounds like velvet and he wouldn't mind hearing her talk all day. he smiles, "what could i get for you, beautiful?"

upon hearing his hyung's attempt on flirting, mingyu snorted and tried not to laugh. seungcheol still have his smile on his face and elbows mingyu. the girl blushed lightly and looks up from the menu. "i'll have a regular macchiato and a bagel, please" 

seungcheol smiled widely. "excellent combination, beautiful. isn't it odd that that's my favorite combination as well?" the girl raised an eyebrow. 

"really?" 

"absolutely." 

"well, seungcheol-ssi, i guess we have one thing in common now" she jokingly stated and places the bill on the counter.     seungcheol winked at her and gets the bil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter